Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OakWood

Tribulation condemned - not really human

30 posts in this topic

Okay, this is one of the wackiest theories I've come up with yet - so whacky that I'm not even sure if I believe it myself. I just want to know what others think.

We know that humans in the past have been infiltrated by fallen angels and maybe even the Nephilim. We also know that God himself wants to save as many as possible, so he will know who is children are.

Is there a chance that the ones who are cast into the lake of fire after the Tribulation are not really human, but are born to humans? They appear human on the outside and biologically have human bodies but are really the souls of demons. Is this why they do not repent, and why they take the mark, try to lead others astray and worship the Beast?

um...well that's not really found in scripture, is it?  I don't think so

Are you believing that God would not condemn a human being, as He loves us, to the lake with the devil and the fallen angels?

Souls of demons....these are spiritual beings I believe, according to scripture....

Trying to get a grasp for your thoughts......

um...well that's not really found in scripture, is it?  I don't think so

Are you believing that God would not condemn a human being, as He loves us, to the lake with the devil and the fallen angels?

Souls of demons....these are spiritual beings I believe, according to scripture....

Trying to get a grasp for your thoughts......

I'm not sure what I think. It just occurred to me that if angels could breed with men before, why are they not doing it now?

You start with an assumption that angels have bred with humans. Scripture does not support that. Jesus makes it plain He is talking to humans when He warns them that they are in danger of hellfire. 

You start with an assumption that angels have bred with humans. Scripture does not support that. Jesus makes it plain He is talking to humans when He warns them that they are in danger of hellfire. 

I believe Genesis supports that, along with the historical writings of every civilization that has left us a history.    Some even by mouth as the Cherokee Indians.

Okay, this is one of the wackiest theories I've come up with yet - so whacky that I'm not even sure if I believe it myself. I just want to know what others think.

We know that humans in the past have been infiltrated by fallen angels and maybe even the Nephilim. We also know that God himself wants to save as many as possible, so he will know who is children are.

Is there a chance that the ones who are cast into the lake of fire after the Tribulation are not really human, but are born to humans? They appear human on the outside and biologically have human bodies but are really the souls of demons. Is this why they do not repent, and why they take the mark, try to lead others astray and worship the Beast?

Oakwood,  You should ask Carolyn Hamlett about this....   she has been involved personally.

http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.com/

I never said that humans weren't in danger of hellfire. I asked if the ones who are in the tribulation are not really human. You've put two and two together to make five. I also mentioned that they may be trying to lead others astray so that they will worship the Beast too. If others worship the Beast then they too will taste hellfire. What if the Tribulation is the final test to separate the real children of God from those who are not?

I think you'll find that Genesis does actually state that non-humans bred with humans and corrupted them.

By the way, I even said that that I wasn't even sure if I believe in this theory anyway, which is why I referred to it as whacky.

It's a rubbish theory. It makes little sense. I've given up on it. I love to discuss things though.

If we read in matt. 24 we can find evidence that people will be here on earth during the great trib. Even Gods own elect.

Rev. 20:15 says anyone/whosoever.

how can something in the bible be condemned such as the great trib? God will bring His word to pass.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0