Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kronborg

Sorry for posting danish language update from my facebook

18 posts in this topic

I was simply not aware that anyone besides me read them. Any facebook-link updates from me will be in English from now on.

God bless.

Thanks Kronborg. Not fluent in danish. lol :)

I'm sorry I didn't see them......   would have had a chance to try out some translation software....   We've been fishing most of the time for the past month and there is a lot that I've missed...

Blessings Kronberg...

LOL,I know nothing about facebook but I started to wonder,,?If you start writing in English that how will your Danish friends know what you are saying?The whole FB thing,blogs & all that stuff is"foreign"to me....lol,pun intended

Have a Blessed day!                                                                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

Jorgen, I don't understand the language of Danish at all... But you were expressing in your native tongue, the love you have for your Saviour. When I read it, worship entered my mind. You were extolling the Lord from your heart. I thought it was beautiful, brother. Obviously our Worthy Servants also agreed, or it would not have been posted. And we are enriched by your presence here at Worthy.

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

Kronborg, you know that you can turn off the automatic Facebook link with your worthy account? So that you can post different things. So your Danish friends can understand you on Facebook still :)

Hi other one, translation software is great and getting better.

Hi kwikphilly. Well, my mother is my "only" danish friend at facebook, and i think she is the only one that reads what i write(perhaps she only reads very little). My other friend at FB is Mariam and she of course dosen't understand Danish, so the only problem is that im not that fluent in English and most of what i write calls for poetic-like mastery which i do not posses in English - i really wish i did, because i long to share with others the fine things the Holy Spirit does work through me. I never have learned to write or taken one course in literature.,All my abilities i must give credit to the Holy Spirit - sometimes He gives me a Little "package" when i get out of bed in the morning, and i simply write down what He is showing me. But it would be more fun to know someone actually read it.

Beaujangles, that was very beautiful. Thank you.

Hi Bethany, yes i turned it all off. I think there should be a "i read it" button on facebook so to see if anyone actually reads what one writes. But there is only the "i like" or "i don't like" button. But i guess we don't see all the "i like" that Jesus and the angels gives us. Only what humans like shows up on facebook.