• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Bethany..

God Bless you this day & Praise the Lord!!! Thank you for sharing that wonderful thought for the day & always.......it is all about trusting God & not having to get all the answers to our every question,,,,,we live in a world of uncertainty,,,,the only certainty I know is that my God is the Great I Am& in Him I can trust ....................Jesus is my Lord & Savior,He died & was risen on the 3rd day,that I am sure of!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

The Greek word to believe is also translated to trust in and rely upon, to cling to and adhere to, in the Amplified Version. It depends on the use. In the same way the Greek word for to know can mean head knowledge or can mean intimate experiential knowledge. Salvation means both trusting in and relying upon Christ and knowing Him in an intimate experiential way. He lives in us and we rely upon Him daily.

By sharing with each other we come to a more complete understanding of scriptures. Pricilla and Acquilla helped Apollos to understand the way of God more accurately in Acts 18:26. We do learn from each other.

I have learned so much more about God's grace through the scriptures I have studied to find answers for others on this site. And I have been confirmed in the belief that He keeps and establishes those who were given to Him from the beginning; that Jesus died once of all sin, but that the first repentance is turning from a life of sin to Christ for forgiveness and to receive a new life in Him.

So by studying the replies of others as well as studying the scriptures to answer others, my beliefs have also been refined to better understand all Christ has done for us. This has enriched my life so much.

Lol. I always remember the adage: "Those who think they know it all upset those of us who do."

It is very "tongue in cheek" and causes me to stop and check my attitudes and ask myself if my pride is showing, or am I teachable. God has sent many of you to me as examples as well as to keep me in check. But I probably learn the most when I fall the hardest, like once when I offended a few in the chat room and they asked to change the subject. Was my memory of scripture ever so wrong! Thank you for that gentle rebuff. My face is still red when I think of it. God does His best to keep me humble.

So I thank you all for sharpening me, teaching me by example, and most of all for the love you've shown me. I have grown very fond of this fellowship.

Blessings,

Willa

Guest Bethany

So I thank you all for sharpening me, teaching me by example, and most of all for the love you've shown me. I have grown very fond of this fellowship.

:) Yes! Proverbs 27:17. 

• 2 years later...

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

:24:  Hey Sis,,,,,& I thought you just REALLY liked my post,A LOT!!!!              Just kidding,not to worry,it happens                Love you,Kwik