• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Alot of my customers that come in are gay. They are so sweet and nice. I don't want to say, because your gay I can't talk to you.

Guest shiloh357

Alot of my customers that come in are gay. They are so sweet and nice. I don't want to say, because your gay I can't talk to you.

Nor should you. I don't think we shouldn't talk to them.  I just don't like how they live, how they push their agendas onto the rest of us and demand that we accept their lifestyle as normal.  The Lord doesn't like their lifestyle either.  They need Jesus.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

Who ever said you couldn't talk to Gays? If you don't talk to Gays how will they ever hear God's truth, or see his love? How will they ever see the life transforming power of Jesus Christ if you don't talk to them? Remember, don't conform to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your minds ( Romans 12:2).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings tigger!

Where would you ever get the notion that you should not talk to a person who is living in sin?How would they ever come to know the love of Christ if not through a Christian or hear the Word of God,the Good News that Christ died for them as well as every sinner?

Beloved Sister,,,,,the Word of God tells us we are not to partake or to be yoked with the sinner ,not that we must not speak to them,we too were sinners & someone showed us the Way?Being a follower of Christ,a Christian ,means we are His representatives & we are supposed to do as He has done,,,,,,,,,,,,did He preach to the choir or go out into the world speaking to the tax collectors,the adulterors,the idolators,the sinners?

You have many opportunities before you to be an ambassador for Christ......let the Holy Spirit move you and use you to spread the Gospel to these people,,,,,,,remember that as nice as they are ,the road to hell is paved with good intentions.God Bless you,lead by example,love one another.

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

That comment, "I like gays," doesn't make any sense to me.  That is like me saying, "I like straights" because a lot of them are nice.  You can't take a group of people and make generalizations like that.  There are a lot of homosexuals that are in your face militants.  I would be more inclined to say that I like friendly people as a whole, and I don't care about their sex life.  It is amazing how today, a person's identity is determined by who they are sleeping with. 

I don't get it either, I definitely don't believe my relationship with my wife defines me as a person.  Nor do I want that to define who I am.  I am much more complicated and valuable than that.  Isaiah 3 discusses how people take pride in foolish things, this definitely is one of those things.

Blessings Brother Butero

Wow,powerful comment & cut to the "Kwik"

You can't take a group of people and make generalizations like that.                                                                                 posted by Butero

You are 100% correct,we cannot categorize people for any reason whatsoever,,,,it is a very bad pre-supposition ......especially for a Christian,we should be looking at whether a person (individual) knows Jesus or not,Saved & unSaved and what we can do to be effective as His ambassadors!

Thanks for the reminder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Many gays are friendly pleasant people, but so what? So are many Atheists. If you really like Gays then you should be praying for them.

• Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I needs to put this in better words. People seems to think because your a christian, you hate gay people. There is also alot that think because your a christian, that your not supposed to hang out or be near sinners. I think were all sinners. Jesus sat with sinners and loved them. I don't want anyone to think because I'm a christian that I hate sinners or anyone.  :(

Blessings tigger

Exactly,that is why it is so important that we walk the walk & be doers of the Word,,,,,we cannot help what others do that tarnish the Name of our Lord by their actions or who has been a less than Worthy representative of Christ but we can change their minds by being accountable of our own actions....

Give Glory to God in all things & be a Light unto the World....                                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

Why would you say you can't talk to them? I talk to everyone.