• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Being a current event I thought it would be good to bring together some thoughts on this topic. As I`ve said before I believe God`s word says that Islam will be the Final Global Ruler that oversees the Global Government now forming. And as we see more conflict in the Middle East I thought I would recap on some important points.

Bernard Lewis, the American Historian of Islamic affairs said -

`The Gulf war was a signal that the end of the cold war does not mean the beginning of peace, but the beginning of a new form of war - a war being waged by Moslem Fundamentalists - against the West.`

The Gulf War has made a decisive impact throughout the Middle East & beyond. The resulting effect was to create a new alignment of nations previously considered of second-class status. This is causing a remarkable shift in the balance of power. It will eventually forge a confederation (I believe God`s word says) of great prophetic significance, precisely foretold 25 centuries ago.

Increasing tensions & recent developments in that area have made it conspicuously obvious that the world finds itself confronting the consequences of the global march of Islam. The most sadistic & formidable confederacy ever encountered, is emerging from the obscurity, frustration & economic deprivation of centuries. Their complete ruthlessness has been shocking & vividly demonstrated by the Saddam Hussein regime, & now in Iraq & Syria.

The 2 branches of Islam - Sunni & Shi-ite Moslems continue to have conflict. Their polarisation will continue to create tension & turmoil. It will inhabit this confederacy realising its full potential. Eventually, however (I believe God`s word tells us) that a paramount dictator will emerge from their midst). he will unite them into the invincible ruthless super-power that will dominate the whole world.

I will speak more on this & how I believe it will unfold.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I've studied Islam for many years, and I don't see how any Muslim would follow anyone who calls himself God or in their case Allah.   Even the twelfth Imam would never call himself God.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings other one...

Do they believe in reincarnation?   ie:muhammed?                                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Blessings other one...

Do they believe in reincarnation?   ie:muhammed?                                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

Not in the general thoughts of reincarnation.......   they do believe more in a resurrection....       they even believe that Jesus is going to return........   and tell us that Mohammad was right and we should all be Muslims.   There is a difference in what Shia and Sunni expect to happen, in that the Shia believe that the twelfth Imam (that disappeared a long time ago) will reappear and lead Islam into world domination, but he does not have the characteristics of the entity we generally think of as the antichrist, and would never under any circumstances consider himself as higher than God.    Islam would have to be seriously hijacked for that to happen and it would basically change the whole religious side of Islam.

I can see Islam being used to foment the chaos necessary for the whole world to turn to the entity we would note as the antichrist by those setting things up for his rule though.

But, I do have some good friends that I made at ProphechNewsWatch that  think that Marilyn is right.....   we've had some  long discussions about it. So take what I post as simply a personal opinion...   

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings other one  and inChrist

Oh,other one,,,,,I do understand that is your opinion & I do also take it for what it is worth(as I do not know much about Islam).....I have read the Qur'an a million years ago & remember very little (except that Muhammed was an evil madman,a lunatic),,,,,,,I was curious about whether they believed in reincarnation because I thought I had remembered reading what i thought sounded like that but now you have explained what I  recall and it is a resurrection................warped,a really twisting of the Old Testament,rejection of Jesus' deity, just idolatry ,falsehhoods & blasphemy

Thank you inChrist,for your commentary comparing this 12th Inam to Revelation,it just confirms how the devil ALWAYS tells the biggest lies by intermingling it with half truths,he is insidious

God bless you,Love-Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

EZEKIEL 38-39

The end of Islam completely or a new beginning for this terrible curse?

You decide - I can't!

Some very interesting discussion going on. Thank you all for your contributions.

other one -  I get Prophecy News Watch also & appreciate their gathering of info.

kwikphilly - good thoughts & questions.

inchrist - thanks also for that interesting info. I would just add that the Global Leader will move the economic aspect of the global government from the EU to Babylon & then to Jerusalem.

Oakwood - The war we see in Ez. 38 & 39 only has Iran (Persia), (plus Libya & Ethiopia) with the Russian Federation. These other countries of the Middle East are not involved. Thus with the great power vacuum after that war it will be the beginning of the end, as it were, (I believe)

I thought that since I`ve seen Jack Kelley`s name on threads that I would include a recent quote of his regarding the ISIS.

`In past articles, I`ve speculated that we would see increased contention between Shiite & Sunni Muslims as the end draws nearer, & that`s what`s happening here. This is why Iran (Shiite) is coming to the assistance of Iraq (Shiite majority) against ISIS (Sunni). I believe this contention will continue until it culminates in the reappearance of the King of the North & the King of the South who show up in Daniel 11: 40. If I`m correct, these two groups will vie for control of the Islamic Caliphate that will become the one world government of the anti-Christ.`

Good thoughts inchrist,

You go right ahead with some of your thoughts & we`ll see how it develops.

I thought it important to now write some details of the ISIS, (Islamic State of Iraq & Syria)

In the words of the Soufan Group (a political risk consultancy) "ISIS has become indisputably the most effective & ruthless terrorist organisation in the world."

The leader & face of the organisation is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, born in Samarra, north of Baghdad in 1971. He is regarded as a battlefield commander & tactician, which makes him more attractive as a leader than the al-Qaeda leader who is an Islamic theologian. Baghdadi is a shrewd strategist, a prolific fundraiser & a ruthless killer. The USA has a $10 million bounty on his head. He is described as the `world`s most powerful jihadi leader,` & the `world`s most dangerous man.`

In terms of overall clout & potential impact the ISIS appears to be surpassing al-Qaeda as the world`s most dangerous jihadist group & also named as `the most dangerous militant group in the world.` ISIS is skilled at creating multiple attacks simultaneously in different areas, keeping the demoralised Iraqi army confused & off balance. And with the seizure of Mosul, Iraq`s second largest city the ISIS caliphate kingdom appears within reach. The ISIS controls hundreds of square miles all the way from Syria`s Mediterranean coast to South of Baghdad.

The militants freed up 1,000 inmates from Mosul`s central prison & now have control of Mosul`s airport, local TV stations & much US supplied military hardware. The Iraqi oil infrastructure around Mosul will be a future target.

Al-Baghdadi has a strategy for generating resources. They have looted Mosul`s banks, military equipment & released 2,500 fighters from local jails to bolster its military & financial capacity. Suddenly the ISIS has become the richest terror group ever after looting 500 Billion Iraqi dinars ($429 million) from Mosul`s central bank, plus a large quantity of gold bullion.

Ultimately the ISIS seeks to create an Islamic state from where they would launch a global holy war.

So what does God`s word say about all this......... my thoughts soon.