Marilyn C

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

How is it that God uses the title of "the Assyrian" also for Satan per Isaiah 30:31-33?

In isaiah 52:4, how is it God says the Assyrian oppressed His people when they sojourned in Egypt?

How is it that "the Assyrian" of Ezek.31 was "a cedar in Lebanon" in the "garden of God" (i.e., Eden)?

Yal are missing a very important point God made in Scripture about the identity of the coming Antichrist, of how God used names as metaphors for events to occur in the last days. Rightly Apostle Paul foretold us that the OT histories serve as "ensamples" upon us whom the ends of the world have come (1 Cor.10:11).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Hey Marilyn, this is for you!

resizedimage800601-Daniel-2-Dream.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Spock,

Thanks about the mistakes. (Rev / Dan)

Also great diagram, really helpful, but can you

-  take out Syria` under the Grecian Empire,

-  then change the `Islamic Caliphate,` to `Rome,`  (which is historic) but without the west, east legs. (The 2 legs are Rome)

- & take out the `Sunni/Shite` underneath,

-  then just  the `Islamic  Federation` instead of Islamic Caliphate.

Thank you. And that will be a good explanation of what the two groups believe. 

Vey good Spock.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Hey Marilyn, this is for you!

resizedimage800601-Daniel-2-Dream.jpg

That's fairly accurate, except for one major flaw, the myth of 10 European nations.

Ever hear of Tri-Lateralism? In my college history text, it contained a quote from ex-President Jimmy Carter about the Tri-Lateral Commission, a globalist think-tank. John Rockefeller used Jimmy Carter and Zbigniew Brzezinski to setup the foundation of the Tri-Lateral Commission think-tank.

It's stated goals was to establish a one world government system dividing the earth into three main sections, or 'unions'. The European Union has already come forth. In the past decade there has been an attempt to establish the North American Security and Prosperity Partnership, with a planned Amero dollar, which essentially is the same kind of union as the EU, except in the Americas. The other branch was to be an Asia-Pacific union.

Thus focus on a revived Roman empire with Europe is kind of like looking at a few ants while missing the whole ant hill. The Daniel prophecy of all those previous beast kingdoms being part of the revival points directly to this greater view of the whole ant hill, meaning all nations upon the earth are involved, which are represented by those restored beast kingdoms of Daniel. It's essentially pointing to the globalist goal of a "one world government", by which no nation can be left out.

Edited by Salty

Thanks inchrist. You rock!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I've got this deep down feeling that we are about to send a whole lot more than 400 members of our military over there...

considering everything, if they get a real foot hold there, they will attack Israel, and it will be much better if we put a stop to it before it really starts.

Hi Spock,

Thought I`d correct your picture as to the two views.

GREAT IMAGE...................HISTORIC VIEW...........................CONTEMPORARY VIEW.

Head (Gold) .........................Babylon...........................................Babylon.

Chest & Arms (Silver)...........Medes & Persians............................Medes & Persians. 

Belly & Thighs (Bronze).......Greece..............................................Greece.

Legs (Iron)...........................Rome.................................................Rome.

Feet & Toes (Iron & Clay)...Revived Rome....................................Islam.

Marilyn,

Misunderstanding- I didn't actually make that picture. I came across it while reading some other website and thought of you. Sorry that I wasn't able to photoshop it for you. I'm not that technologically savvy. Ha

Hi Spock,

Now isn`t that interesting that that diagram was on another site. But what a jumble it was. No `Rome` when that is so obvious from history. I will write the major difference between the two `Historic & Contemporary,` so you can see where the truth or error started way back. This error I believe has caused the misinterpretation of the Rev. 13 beast.

Hi Spock,

I will do the two views so we can all see the difference & where that started.

HISTORIC VIEW (Global Gov. `beast`)

10 Kings - Revived Roman Empire.

Mouth - (Lion) - Babylon.

Body - (Leopard) - Greece.

Feet - (Bear) - Medes & Persians

This Historic view believes that the Dan. 7 (4 beasts) are the same as the Great Image of World Rulers. Thus in Rev. 13 they see that each of these formed the Gentiles Global Government & that God will deal with them in one blow. 

CONTEMPORARY VIEW (Global Gov. `beast.`)

10 Kings - Islamic Federation

Mouth - (Lion) - UK/USA

Body - (Leopard) - EU

Feet - (Bear) - Russia

This Contemporary view believes that Dan. 7 (4 beasts) are the Super Powers we see have arisen one at a time in their right order, in the world today. They are already forming the Global Government & God will yet deal with this final Gentile Global Government. Now God is not saving up to deal with all the past World Rulers (in one blow) but has told us when He has dealt with them in their time. History proves this.

`He (God) removes kings & raises up kings...` (Dan. 2: 21)

`You, O king, are a king of kings. For the God of heaven has given you a kingdom.....& made you ruler over them all....`(Dan. 2: 37 & 38)

`...after you know that heaven rules...the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, & gives it to whomever He chooses..` (Dan. 4: 26  & 32)

` God has numbered your kingdom, & finished it...your kingdom is divided, & given to the Medes & Persians.`  (Dan. 5: 25 - 28)

Thus throughout history God has judged each World Ruler. God is not waiting till now to judge Babylon/Medes & Persians/ Greece/ Rome. They have all been judged & their rulership has been taken away. History shows us this. There is only one World Ruler to go & the make up of that `beast,` is of contemporary powers & not of long gone past rulers.

This important point is the very error that has led the Historic View to misinterpret today`s events & the forming of the Global Government.