The Fall of Iraq — What You Aren't Being Told

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,257
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Iraq is descending into chaos, but not for the reasons you're being fed by the politicians and the mainstream media.

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone...

I watch this video & I read articles or whatever else somebody has to print or document about what is going on in the middle east,what role America has to play in all of it & it leaves me (as always)wondering"What can I do"....What can I do as an individual to change anything,what can WE do as individuals to do something to make a difference.Every single time I hear of some travesty in another part of the world I feel helpless & I just want to know,if anyone can tell me?                               What can i do to make a difference?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Blessings Everyone...

I watch this video & I read articles or whatever else somebody has to print or document about what is going on in the middle east,what role America has to play in all of it & it leaves me (as always)wondering"What can I do"....What can I do as an individual to change anything,what can WE do as individuals to do something to make a difference.Every single time I hear of some travesty in another part of the world I feel helpless & I just want to know,if anyone can tell me?                               What can i do to make a difference?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

There's not a lot that you can do, Kwik other than your own little bit. But then again your own little bit is still quite a lot in its own way.

The entire World is not really our problem. God will deal with it. He expects us to do our bit (mainly to show loyalty to him) but he didn't give us superpowers, the ability to perform miracles, a stash of weapons, some instructions and a plan of strategy, then say to us "here's your mission, go out there and deal with it."

We can do very little on our own. If you've been elected to a position of power, you have more resources at your fingertips and more things that you can do. Leaders of nations have money at their disposal, armed forces that they can use, and more responsibility. They can do more than we can ,but even then they are limited.

But as none of us here are Presidents or Prime Ministers, not a lot can be expected of us.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Other than charitable donations here and there (but today even those are often corrupted), we shouldn't expect to do much. Just stand by your faith, try to live by it and set an example, and spread the truth whenever you can.

What more can you honestly do?

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,062
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Blessings Everyone...

With love-in Christ,Kwik

With communications through increased knowledge and the overwhelming flood of diversity even in

the appearance of uniformity we witness... I rejoice for this is exactly the impossible mission

fit only for God and those who belong to Him :thumbsup: With this onslaught of evil that prevails

in every aspect of todays world we advance to every thought of man only evil continually- what can

we do? We can take every thought, that comes to us, captive to Jesus and commit our way to Him and

know His Grip upon us saying -> see I have warned you in advance as friends... Love, Steven

Blessings Steven(noobs!)

I agree & that is always what I hope to acheive in my daily walk,,,,,,,but is there more?Perhaps politically,actively,like writing letters .........to who?LOL

Groups,organizations ...............Oh I dunno,just always thinking I guess but I don't want to be just thinking & not be actively participating where I can be of some use.................not physically ,like going to fight in the middle east but perhaps with pen in hand

LOL......yeah,I guess we are doing that right here,aren't we noobs?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Kwikphilly,

I hear your heart for you are always straight there to minister God`s care & comfort & truth. What I do when I hear troubles & conflicts etc is to pray for Christians in those areas that they will be strong under persecution & even death, for non Christians that they would turn to God in their distress etc & for soldiers that they would turn from their killings etc. I know that not all will heed but prayers are important to stand alongside those hurting, dying, caught up in war.

Blessings, Marilyn.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,062
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Blessings Steven(noobs!)

I agree & that is always what I hope to acheive in my daily walk,,,,,,,but is there more?Perhaps politically,actively,like writing letters .........to who?LOL

Groups,organizations ...............Oh I dunno,just always thinking I guess but I don't want to be just thinking & not be actively participating where I can be of some use.................not physically ,like going to fight in the middle east but perhaps with pen in hand

LOL......yeah,I guess we are doing that right here,aren't we noobs?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Yesterday Mom passed on to be with the Lord... My Father in heaven was so tender to me

in the taking of both parents that I am overwhelmed that my words should have even reached His

ears more over that He should act upon them in response... but that was the path of righteousness

that Jesus plowed with His Own Blood that we should have privilege to speak into The Father's Ears

of our desires and have them to be acted upon in His Good pleasure! It is no great mystery that

His Word will transfer us into an active spiritual life rendering pleasure to our Maker in his use

of us (...) Love, Steven

Blessings Steven

I am so sorry my Brother...will PM you                 The Peace ,Strength,Comfort & Blessed Assurancs of our Lord be upon you ,Love,Kwik