• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I have a message to tell and in all honesty I am scared to do so but I have to do it. Last night I told God it would be a true honor to be a messanger for him,I asked him if he has something to tell ppl to tell me what it is and i would speak it no matter what it is.

Well he answered but its not a happy one and i know that by giving this message ppl will assume I think Im a prophet, but let me stop you right there im not a prophet Im merely a messanger fulfilling his word to God. The messanger is not important but the message is.

The message Is Isaiah 13

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Which is:

The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain,
exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand,
that they may go into the gates of the nobles.
I have commanded my sanctified ones,
I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger,
even them that rejoice in my highness.
The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people;
a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together:
the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.
They come from a far country, from the end of heaven,
even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation,
to destroy the whole land.

Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand;
it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
Therefore shall all hands be faint,
and every man’s heart shall melt:
and they shall be afraid:
pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them;
they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth:
they shall be amazed one at another;
their faces shall be as flames.
Behold, the day of the Lord cometh,
cruel both with wrath and fierce anger,
to lay the land desolate:
and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light:
the sun shall be darkened in his going forth,
and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil,
and the wicked for their iniquity;
and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease,
and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold;
even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
13 Therefore I will shake the heavens,
and the earth shall remove out of her place,
in the wrath of the Lord of hosts,
and in the day of his fierce anger.
14 And it shall be as the chased roe,
and as a sheep that no man taketh up:
they shall every man turn to his own people,
and flee every one into his own land.
15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through;
and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes;
their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.
17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them,
which shall not regard silver;
and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.
18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces;
and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb;
their eye shall not spare children.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms,
the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency,
shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
20 It shall never be inhabited,
neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation:
neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there;
neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there;
and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures;
and owls shall dwell there,
and satyrs shall dance there.
22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses,
and dragons in their pleasant palaces:
and her time is near to come,
and her days shall not be prolonged.

(KJV)

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

So, how does one respond to this? Hmmmm

I will be completely honest and please don't hate me for it- whenever someone says I have this message from God and here it is, a red flag goes up. Don't get me wrong, the thought of God talking with you in some form is cool, but I've read so many people over the years saying they got this message from God that just didn't jive.

So, what do I make of this?

Thus, I usually don't put much stock in any message from God.

Now in this case (this thread), it is much safer because your message is a chapter from the word of God and obviously God's word is his message to us, and we all know is the TRUTH.

Anyhow, I hope I communicated my thoughts properly and I hope you know it is not my intention to JUDGE this message, but rather, to share my concerns and confusion regarding messages like these.

Spock walking quietly out

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Didn't this happen already, you know - when the Medes and Persians invaded Babylon. Dan 5:30,31

So, how does one respond to this? Hmmmm

I will be completely honest and please don't hate me for it- whenever someone says I have this message from God and here it is, a red flag goes up. Don't get me wrong, the thought of God talking with you in some form is cool, but I've read so many people over the years saying they got this message from God that just didn't jive.

So, what do I make of this?

Thus, I usually don't put much stock in any message from God.

Now in this case (this thread), it is much safer because your message is a chapter from the word of God and obviously God's word is his message to us, and we all know is the TRUTH.

Anyhow, I hope I communicated my thoughts properly and I hope you know it is not my intention to JUDGE this message, but rather, to share my concerns and confusion regarding messages like these.

Spock walking quietly out

My friend its perfectly normal to be like this. every time I hear someone call themselves prophets or say they recieved a word from god or give a prophesy a red flag pops up with me as well as there are far to many false prophets these days to many to count. As for what to make of it is for you and God to decide. To me I think babylon is america and i think God is very angry.

i am an encourager a person who loves to lift ppls sprits so I wanted an encouraging message to give, A message of wrath anger and doom is completely out of character for me but I gave my word to God and after i gave it I was bombarded with thoughts of fear for some reason. I am far more fearful of speaking for God when it wasnt really him than being condemned or called a false prophet by others and this is my first time giving a message so if I messed up i am extremely sorry. when I saw this scripture i was lead to post it and could have sworn it was a message from god so I followed my heart, the issue is I dont trust my heart

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Regardless of the OP, the treatment here has been let's all play dumb to God's Message in Ezekiel 13, that's really what this thread is about so far with not even a small attempt to address what God is talking about in that Ezekiel 13 chapter. And it was not history, as there are specific latter day pointers within it.

The Holy Spirit does influence the believer to speak out at times to reiterate Messages from our Heavenly Father that are in His Word. That is actually more believable than someone just declaring "God told me" or "God said" when He did not speak to them. The difference with those who simply say God said vs. speaking by The Holy Spirit is that a Message from The Holy Spirit will always... agree with God's Holy Writ. So what's the Message?

Regardless of the OP, the treatment here has been let's all play dumb to God's Message in Ezekiel 13, that's really what this thread is about so far with not even a small attempt to address what God is talking about in that Ezekiel 13 chapter. And it was not history, as there are specific latter day pointers within it.

The Holy Spirit does influence the believer to speak out at times to reiterate Messages from our Heavenly Father that are in His Word. That is actually more believable than someone just declaring "God told me" or "God said" when He did not speak to them. The difference with those who simply say God said vs. speaking by The Holy Spirit is that a Message from The Holy Spirit will always... agree with God's Holy Writ. So what's the Message?

perhaps we should study and discuss what it means, I do believe it has to do with the end times and lets say god was using this scripture to speak to us- do you think he is trying to warn us about something?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

perhaps we should study and discuss what it means, I do believe it has to do with the end times and lets say god was using this scripture to speak to us- do you think he is trying to warn us about something?

I have no doubt it is a warning especially to His people and for the latter days. Some here won't agree with me on that though, as some have been wrongly taught to think that The Old Testament Books are now all history. I don't really care to converse with those, since they're listening to man and not to our Heavenly Father and His Son because of leaving out so much of His Word. (I can teach The Gospel from just about every Book of the Old Testament).

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

I have a message to tell and in all honesty I am scared to do so but I have to do it. Last night I told God it would be a true honor to be a messanger for him,I asked him if he has something to tell ppl to tell me what it is and i would speak it no matter what it is.

Well he answered but its not a happy one and i know that by giving this message ppl will assume I think Im a prophet, but let me stop you right there im not a prophet Im merely a messanger fulfilling his word to God. The messanger is not important but the message is.

The message Is Isaiah 13

Hi fire-heart. 

The truth is bitter-sweet. Never be scared to quote God's word.  I do know where you are coming from however, because this is solid food, and not milk. Milk is for babies and solid food is for the adults.  This prophecy section should be for adults already weaned, so in my opinion, no apology needed!

God wants us to know everything so that we are not in darkness. That means knowing the good with the bad. 

This time spoken of that is to come, will be a very sad day indeed.  It's in our nature to want people saved and not punished, and I have to keep reminding myself that the Lord has righteous judgement because he sees into the hearts of men.

I think the prophecies of the OT are very powerful and important for us to understand, and should not be ignored.

Is there anything specific in this chapter that you would like to discuss, as I would love to discuss.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

Stay focused on Christ blessed be the name for these things must come for the new heaven and earth are created for it is said he goes to prepare a place and will return to get us. Many think it will just float down but this is not true. The Most High blessed be his name must put the stars in order. And God will darkin the skys at the fall of satan for he dwells among the stars meaning that the orbit of the system orbits other stars even our sun. The orbit of the destroyer is from the south heading north then west then south east for out of the north comes destroyer and thier host of heaven will be cast down fire brimstone mix with blood will be cast on earth and when this star explodes our sky will be rolled up surelly the glory of the lord will be diplayed with geat power. Blessed be them that wait on the Lord and do not fear these things but stay on Christ and follow him that you may be able to stand at his comming.