IGNORED

Is God backing away or have we turned away?

JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Understand, the argument can be made that Christianity (ever since the radical Roman takeover) has been on shaky ground (God saving the Church Organism despite the human tradition--saturated Church organization) and the logical conclusion / outcome (Christianity appears to most from outside and inside to be nothing more than another world religion) and people, nay entire nations (including America) have turned their backs on God...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

It is the world who has turned from God...scripture tells us that He is not willing that any should perish...No He hasn't turned His back on the world.

Dare to take the "how well do I know the God I say I believe in" quiz?

I mean, isn't becoming totally familiar with God and knowing his plan for humanity and our own personal calling to ministry according to our spiritual gifts kind of the initial basis for a relationship we claim to have with him?

Someone very wise said "if we dated people the way we carry on a relationship with God, we would be all alone."

The Apostles' Creed begins with "I believe in God the Father, Creator of heaven and earth..."

Quiz question number 1...

Is this true?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings John

Very wise indeed,but thank God He never abandons us as people will do very quickly if we put forth no effort to keep a relationship alive,God cannot be compared to a human being,His Mercy endures forever,,,by ignoring the One that loves us beyond measure does nothing to lessen His love for us or to nullify any of His promises from the moment we accepted Jesus as our Lord& Savior,our lives would be unfruitful & we cannot move forward without seeking an intimate relationship with our Father,it is our choice

With love,in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

The Apostles' Creed begins with "I believe in God the Father, Creator of heaven and earth..."

Is this true?

technically the answer to this question would be no......    all things came from the Father, but Jesus himself did the creating in the form he was in prior to becoming flesh.

Is this true?

technically the answer to this question would be no......    all things came from the Father, but Jesus himself did the creating in the form he was in prior to becoming flesh.

Amen~!

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

Is this true?

Then Isaiah 44:24 is untrue?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Is this true?

Nope, it's very true.....    the Lord, or God in the old testament is Jesus when he was in the form of God before he set that aside and became flesh.

Jesus is the Old Testament God....     They did not know of the Father before Jesus came here and made it possible.

Is this true?

Nope, it's very true.....    the Lord, or God in the old testament is Jesus when he was in the form of God before he set that aside and became flesh.

Jesus is the Old Testament God....     They did not know of the Father before Jesus came here and made it possible.

Okay, I see the problem here. Your interpretation of the deity of Christ is that he "was" God but gave all that up to become a man. Is this correct?