Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ayin jade

the family behind hobby lobby

20 posts in this topic

I was excited to read this, until I got to the part about matt green. That was disturbing. 

Anyway, I thought yall might be interested to see what the hobby lobby family is doing.

http://mobile.politico.com/iphone/story/0614/107877.html

Yes, the anti-Israel bit really spoilt the rest of the article. I don't know what to think now.

Mart Green's actions are disturbing.

So is the fact the the Presbyterian church just voted to divest itself from Israel, in affect, becoming a so-called Protestant denomination that is actively boycotting the entire country of Israel.  They have been trying to do this for years, but at this conference, they finally got it done and fell into complete apostasy.

Agreed cobalt. That is quite disturbing, but given their pro gay stance too, is it really surprising?

Agreed cobalt. That is quite disturbing, but given their pro gay stance too, is it really surprising?

I don't see the gay agenda and a distaste for Israel as going hand in hand but with all of them in the pot together it means that they are completely removed from any kind of orthodoxy and are now a denomination that is Christian in name only.

I don't see the gay agenda and a distaste for Israel as going hand in hand but with all of them in the pot together it means that they are completely removed from any kind of orthodoxy and are now a denomination that is Christian in name only.

It goes hand in hand because it is clear they are deviating from scripture and following the ways of the world instead of the ways of God. In that regard, its not surprising to see a church that is pro gay to also be anti israel.

I liked the part about the bible speaks for itself. I believe The Word is alive and I liken it to seeds. You speak the word and you are planting seeds in someones heart. If they read it too. Sometimes I do that on the internet, I just write The Word and dont quote book chapter or verse. I cant remember it verbatim but something like the word will not return void. And in the famous words of forrest gump... thats all I have to say about that.

I think the U.S. should support the nation of Israel, but not the religion of Judaism. Judaism is still... against Christ Jesus and Christianity. And they have just as many that are anti-Christian as there are Christians that believe like Green.

I think the U.S. should support the nation of Israel, but not the religion of Judaism. Judaism is still... against Christ Jesus and Christianity. And they have just as many that are anti-Christian as there are Christians that believe like Green.

If you believe that the U.S. should not support Judaism then you must also believe that the U.S.should not support Hinduism, Buddhism or Islam either.

Tell me, just what is wrong with Judaism? Judaism is the worship of the one true God. Without Judaism the Jewish Temple will never be rebuilt on the Temple Mount and therefore prophecy will not be fulfilled.

How can you say that the U.S. should support Israel but not Judaism? Without Judaism, there is no Israel!!

Blessings Everyone....

The United States of America was founded on the basis of the Word of God(the Bible)...."One Nation Under God"....this is the One True Living God,the God of Abraham ,Isaac & Jacob     whether,Christian or Jew,,,,it was the same God we serve,"In God We Trust".....to not support Judaism would be un-American!                                                                                                       With love,in Christ,Kwik

These are Gods chosen people,let us pray for every Jew to be reconciled back to our Father,through their Faith in Jesus !If it were not for the Jews  denying Christ,would we be just another pagan people,would we have been grafted in?Were we not chosen to provoke the Jew to jealousy?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0