Sign in to follow this  
jessiengerman

Assistance

Welcome to Worthy. 

Praying for you. 

Hi, jessie. Welcome to Worthy... Your unspoken prayer request is acknowledged, and we most certainly will be praying for you.

God bless you,

Shalom 

David/BeauJangles

Praying that God will do what is best for you.....

welcome! and yes prayed... Love, Steven

I am praying that God may be glorified in your situation, that He bring good out of it, and that He do what is best for you, and give you wisdom as to His will for you. In Jesus Name, Amen.

You are welcome here,

Willa

Praying and God knows all about it and is working it out. God bless...

Praying that you are comforted with His Spirit while you experience this issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Choyaa
      Good afternoon, 
      Please pray for my daughter. My ex-husband (he left us for his mistress) has begun to really escalate his violence towards his new wife. He has a history of battering all of the women he is involved in and it drives women away from Church. My daughter is witnessing this when she is at his house during his custody time. I believe she is also being harmed too because she intervenes on behalf of her step-mom. I really want to pray for the stepmom too because I feel deep down she is a good person who is kind to my daughter (otherwise my daughter would not try to help her). My daughter is 4.5 years old and should not see such anger and violence between two people who supposedly love each other. PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE TO COME TO THAT HOUSEHOLD OR FOR THEM TO BE DELIVERED FROM THAT VIOLENCE. I am trying to do what I can with the court system but unless his wife says that there is abuse then no one will help my daughter. Also, pray that that man's trickery and deceit come to light and that his crimes be brought to justice. I am praying for them all but please join me in my prayers. I need help, I need my neighbors to help me guide my daughter out of the pain and into the grace and mercy. Her biological dad has his church fooled and lies constantly. It is a defeating feeling to know you cannot protect someone so young from experiencing such great pain...but only God can deliver her at this point so please join me in prayer. 
      Thank you, friends!
    • By chinnam
      dear brothers and sisters, today my dear doggy missing and her name is blaky, my whole family in deep worrying for her, kindly pray for my blaky, i hope your prayers can help to find her soon.
    • By Mrssherin
      Praise the name of the Lord
    • By Tyler Damon
      I have searched many websites and found two that accept prayers request online that is  Prayer Tower Online  and   Prayer Together . I would like to ask that is it worthy to submit request online?
    • By Theophannia
      I"ve been struggling with irritability, stress, resentment, etc because of issues in my marriage.
      My husband does not respect me, does not respect my faith, and undermines my son's respect for me consistently.
      It's been an ongoing issue for our 5 years of marriage.
      There is no two way street in my marriage, just Shane's street.
      He yells at me and insults me to my face, behind my back, to his friends with his friends and to the kids, and if his friends are here it becomes them encouraging each other in it.
      If I try to stand up for anything I feel or say how I feel or be honest about it or talk about it at all it becomes sometimes 3 hours or more of how its my fault or I cause it or its on me only or its faults in me or how its his response to me that is fair or etc.
      We have fought, left each other in separations, threatened divorce, he's told me to get out more than I can count, he even "prayed" to God looking up yelling God I am done with her we are not married she is not y wife.
      He expects respect from me and gives none of it back.
      He blames me for problems even ones that are just our life not something I did, like he had a stroke and is on social security so we live on a limited income, which turns into more than him requesting that I work it ends up going furter into all of our financial problems are something I am doing to us.
      Even silly things any small mistake is a reason to berate, call names, belittle, fight with me etc.
      I don't know what else to do besides pray and put a prayer request up for this, because this has been half a decade of constant consistent behavior that has become a constant state of our home, not a series of instances. Normally when couples fight its something happens and that causes an individual incident, this is not a incident and its not individual things its a constant state of our life.
      PLEASE PRAY FOR CHANGE, because its gotte to the point that I am fed up completely with my family all the time.
      It's passed even spilling into my relationship with my 4 year old son, where I have no patience with him and don't want anything to do with him and its not his fault, and though I know this I still have no emotional energy left for either of them other than "go away and leave me alone, period".
      This definately needs to be addressed, and the only way I have left to do that is through prayer and my family being lifted up in prayer, no amount of fighting, talking, expressing feelings respectfully, requests for basic respect even when given in a respectful way don't do anything at all.
      I've gotten to the point where i pray constantly that I can just leave my marriage and home for good to have a moment's peace.
      Please pray, because at this point it is not somethig that "human problem solving" has had any affect on, including treating him with respect or doing more for him, even if i do these things it has NO effect he does not "see that and things change".
      I know that the bible says "give love and respect so that others learn from your example and turn around" and "lead by example and so the other person follows that example".
      That does NOT happen here it seems.
      So I am at the end of my rope, because I have even gotten the advice "treat other's as they would like to be treated, or you would like to be treated" and "submit and serve so he will be won over" which SOUNDS good, for most normal people it might work but this has NOT been affecting or impacting my marriage at all, it seems to go completely unnoticed.
      We need prayer, and though I accept that I may need heart change, I am NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NEEDS SOME SERIOUS HEART CHANGE, and I am done taking this on as if it is my fault, this isn't a he is responding to me thing, maybe part of it but it is more than that.

Secondly, I've had ongoing problems with ear pain, possibly infections or blockages or something I am not sure, but I went to the doctor and they said it was a sinus thing last time, thing is this keeps coming back and is consistently recurring in my life. Please pray for healing for whatever the problem or problems with this are.