• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

You know i have always believed I would find THE ONE even before I was saved. I didnt know how or when I just knew. today for some reason I decided maybe I could try one of those Christian dating sites, It sound like a fantastic way to meet and maybe if things work out hook up with a special person who God chose for you.

However I cant use money and i dont know any good free Christian dating sites and i am not looking for a casual date if I am going to date someone the Love has to be real like Heart melting love real.

Its not rally on my priority list because I am very focused on knowing and growing closer to god but it would be amazing to find a God loving sweetheart who I can grow in God together. Perhaps we can help each othe use our different strengths to help our different weakneses or maybe we can do bible studies together.

i would ask if anyone knew a great free christian dating site but the Tos strictly prohibit linking or posting other sites.

But it does sound exciting doesnt it?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Christian Mingle. I think it's called. I seen the commercial on tv.

Christian Mingle. I think it's called. I seen the commercial on tv.

The only issue is its not free

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Christian mingle I heard bad things about it has other sites connected to it that promote gay relationships. Also keep in mind just because a site claims to be a Christian one doesnt mean the guys using it are. I use to be on dating sites and most of the guys I talked to on sites were disgusting and crude and very sexual they did not act like Christians so I quit. I dont believe a good quality man would be found on a dating site. Plus I learned from experience, that u cant really trust people to say the truth about them they could lie to you. I would really recommend against dating websites.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

FH,

Try Christian Cafe. I don't know if it exists anymore, but it did 10 years ago. I even met a woman there who I went to meet in person. But we had opposite schedules. I honestly don't recall if it was free. Check it out.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I would not trust anyone on one of those sites.  They can be anyone they want.  Not to long ago a woman on Christian Mingle met this man at a restaurant.  When the date was over he followed her home and raped her.  No thanks. If I was looking for someone I would rather meet someone from my church or someone that was introduced to me by a good friend.  A woman has to be careful these days because you just never know.

Guest shiloh357

Yeah, stay away from online dating sites. You don't need them.  They are a waste of money.  You need to just seek Jesus and let Him work in His own time.  

thanks all for your imput. As it turns out i think i need to put aside a girl for now and focuse on God regardless if there is good free christian dating site or not I just need to stay on the path im on

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  493

thanks all for your imput. As it turns out i think i need to put aside a girl for now and focuse on God regardless if there is good free christian dating site or not I just need to stay on the path im on

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Yes, Jesus first above all else.

Dating can come later, when you are ready :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

That is a very wise choice.  Get to know God , strengthen your relationship with Him, and when the time is right, He will let you know.  Think of it this way.  If you can't deal with a relationship with God correctly, why would He trust you with one of his children?