IGNORED

Political correctness - a tool of Satan.

OakWood

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

If you think about it, there's no such thing as political correctness, at least not in a free society that believes in some sort of democracy. The term 'Political Correctness' was actually invented by a Marxist think tank before the Second World War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_correctness

How it came to be accepted in modern times is the result of a moment of blindness on the part of Western society. Even Conservatives have accepted the term which is quite astonishing if you think about it. It was probably because when it was first re-introduced in the late Twentieth Century it was meant to be slightly tongue-in-cheek so that at first nobody took it seriously until it had been fully accepted (who says that Satan doesn't have a sense of humour).

Political correctness is disguised as civility and politeness (so that people don't say anything racist or sexist for example) but it's real aim was always to have an Orwellian effect on populations.

When political correctness became fashionable we were told that we couldn't use certain words any longer. Now that as may be, who was it that actually decided what words were unacceptable and what particular words were meant to replace them?

I don't remember voting for these people. Come to think of it, I don't even remember 'not' voting for them. I don't even remember anybody voting for them. In fact, I don't even know who they are. Do you?

Who actually belongs to these faceless committees who decide what words we can and cannot use?

Who decided that the word 'gay' for example, should have been hijacked and now used to describe homosexuals and how did they manage to put pressure on others to accept it? It's not just the fact that they wanted to hijack a word and censor other words, but why 'gay'? Why not 'happy' or 'jolly'? Who actually decided to use this particular word? I certainly don't know - do you?

Political Correctness is actually very sinister if you think about it. It's actually a form of propaganda, and guess what? What's worse, is that it is incredibly successful. Yes, even in this day and age, despite the fact that we are surrounded by information and are probably more educated than any other people in history.

We are meant to know about propaganda. We live in a post-Nazi, post-Soviet World and yet, we've still embraced this thing that makes us think twice before we open our mouths, makes us scratch our heads while we decide what words to use, and makes us careful of how we speak unless the 'thought police' might be listening!

Political correctness has caused a lot of damage. We cannot criticise Islamic terrorism for fear of being called 'racist' yet Islam is an ideology, not a race. We cannot express God's role in life for men and women, for fear of being called 'sexist'. We cannot point out that homosexuality is a sin for fear of being called 'homophobic'.

Political Correctness is a tool of Satan, designed to tell us how to think and what to think. It has no place in a free society.

If you ever meet anybody that is politically-correct and proud to be so, then tell them truthfully that they are gullible and have fallen for the lie!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Politics itself may be considered a tool of Satan

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/26/1971

I agree with the OP. The time is upon us where, if we preach the Gospel, we can can be charged with hate crimes and sent to prison thanks to the PC police.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

If you think about it, there's no such thing as political correctness, at least not in a free society that believes in some sort of democracy. The term 'Political Correctness' was actually invented by a Marxist think tank before the Second World War.

How it came to be accepted in modern times is the result of a moment of blindness on the part of Western society. Even Conservatives have accepted the term which is quite astonishing if you think about it.

I too agree that political correctness can get way out of hand. If we're not careful the Church no longer will legally be able to exegete the meaning of Scripture because it might be perceived as offensive to someone. Yet it is the power of the Holy Spirit which Jesus gave to the Church, that we might courageously speak despite threats, despite hardships and despite persecutions.

The Work of the Holy Spirit

“But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.

And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

John 16:5-11

Now many Churches who proclaim themselves as Christian cower inside their four walls because they are afraid of the idols of political correctness. Many also refuse to identify sin any more, or worse, they actually embrace sin in the name of "tolerance" and "political correctness." Their desire is to please men rather than God and they have made a false god out of men's opinions. We have even seen some churches not only deny sins that obviously fly in the face of Biblical teaching but actually through their never ending permissiveness and social decadence embrace sins of all types, while saying they are following Christ! I know this is not a popular message as churches in America already are buckling under a steady stream of political correctness because they fear the criticism of man rather than the truth and correction of God. It isn't popular now and it wasn't back in the days of Tacitus either.

Tacitis was the Roman historian who preserved the history of Nero for us; Nero being the tyrant who had both Peter and Paul executed. Tacitus hated Christians for the message they preached and had this to say about them in his report, which has survived the ages.

“And so, to get rid of this rumor, Nero set up and falsely accused as the culprits a class hated for their abominations, who are commonly called Christians and he punished with the utmost refinement of cruelty. Christus, from whom their name is derived, was executed at the hands of the procurator Pontius Pilate in the reign of Tiberius. This pernicious superstition which was checked for a moment again broke out, not only in Judea, the source of the evil, but even in Rome…. Accordingly, arrest was first made of those who confessed [to being Christians]; then, on their evidence, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much on the charge of arson as because of their hatred for the human race."

-Tacitus Annals 15:44:

My humble opinion is these Christian of AD64-67 were testifying about sin & the coming judgment of God’s, which is why they were falsely accused of "the hatred of men". Tacitus interpreted warning their contemporaries, who were about to die in their sins as hatred for them but nothing can be further from the truth. This was not a act of hate but an act of love and obedience to Christ who said that when we are truly following the lead of God's Spirit His words will convict the world of sin, speaking righteousness and judgment.Their desire was that they might bring the lost to the truth of the Gospel in order that they might grope for God and repent before it was too late! They felt the urgency to save as Paul did when h addressed the Athenians and spoke of sin, repentance, judgment and righteousness just as the Lord said we would if truly moved by the Holy Spirit.

He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their pre-appointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising. Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”

-Acts 17:26-31

Today we have Churches and organizations who quench the Holy Spirit by repressing God's Holy word and commandment. In this world these so called leaders may be respected by men but do they hear what Jesus has to say about repressing the truth?

“Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered.”

-Luke 11:52

If we are not about our Father's business then what exactly is the Church doing? The Church and those led by the Spirit are clearly supposed to be identifying sin, speaking against it, as well as preaching repentance and the offer of God's grace through the Gospel. I am not defining that is what is supposed to happen - the Lord Jesus told us this is supposed to be what happens once the Spirit starts leading individuals as well as collectively by the presence of His Church Body throughout the world, until the Gospel is preached to all tongues, tribes and nations. Peter and Paul did and they lost their lives. The Christians of Rome did and they too became Nero's torches as he poured oil upon them and lit them afire to light the roads. They were despised and rejected but they weren't afraid to carry their cross and teach and speak the truth in front of those who railed against them. Their mission was that some of their contemporaries might be saved to the true life yet to come; when the dead in Christ shall rise and be changed to His likeness in the very blink of an eye or be judged for rejecting the offer of God's greatest gift; His Son, our Savior who shed His blood for all and paid our sin debt.

How can we say we love others if we stand idly by and let them die in their sins because we are afraid to speak God Word in truth? Has tolerance become neglecting the lost and letting them die in their sins. Isn't love what Christ did sacrificing all for sinners like us who did not deserve his love but He willing to pay the price for us giving His all to save even the wretched? The world honors a soldier who gave his all but this world will never honor Christ - it is up to us to honor Him and live and walk in the Spirit of sacrifice and love by speaking the truth and caring enough about those who do not understand the gravity of sin and judgment nor the love and mercy in the cross of Christ.

“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you."

-John 16:12-15

May God Bless, Pat

“Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

-Matthew 10:26

“And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

-Matthew 10:28

Edited by Macs Son

I thought about adding a few comments to this thread, but it wouldn't be politically correct.

However, if I felt I had more time, I would do it anyway, anyday:

I would rather be RIGHT------->

than politically correct!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

And I will continue to say"In Jesus Name",,,,"God Bless you"....."Merry Christmas"......."Happy Resurrection Day".......AMEN!?!

Love,Kwik

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

And I will continue to say"In Jesus Name",,,,"God Bless you"....."Merry Christmas"......."Happy Resurrection Day".......AMEN!?!

Love,Kwik

Yes, Amen my sister in Christ!

May the Lord Bless, Pat

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  08/19/1934

How it came to be accepted in modern times is the result of a moment of blindness on the part of Western society. Even Conservatives have accepted the term which is quite astonishing if you think about it. It was probably because when it was first re-introduced in the late Twentieth Century it was meant to be slightly tongue-in-cheek so that at first nobody took it seriously until it had been fully accepted (who says that Satan doesn't have a sense of humour).

Political correctness is disguised as civility and politeness (so that people don't say anything racist or sexist for example) but it's real aim was always to have an Orwellian effect on populations.

When political correctness became fashionable we were told that we couldn't use certain words any longer. Now that as may be, who was it that actually decided what words were unacceptable and what particular words were meant to replace them?

I don't remember voting for these people. Come to think of it, I don't even remember 'not' voting for them. I don't even remember anybody voting for them. In fact, I don't even know who they are. Do you?

Who actually belongs to these faceless committees who decide what words we can and cannot use?

Who decided that the word 'gay' for example, should have been hijacked and now used to describe homosexuals and how did they manage to put pressure on others to accept it? It's not just the fact that they wanted to hijack a word and censor other words, but why 'gay'? Why not 'happy' or 'jolly'? Who actually decided to use this particular word? I certainly don't know - do you?

Political Correctness is actually very sinister if you think about it. It's actually a form of propaganda, and guess what? What's worse, is that it is incredibly successful. Yes, even in this day and age, despite the fact that we are surrounded by information and are probably more educated than any other people in history.

We are meant to know about propaganda. We live in a post-Nazi, post-Soviet World and yet, we've still embraced this thing that makes us think twice before we open our mouths, makes us scratch our heads while we decide what words to use, and makes us careful of how we speak unless the 'thought police' might be listening!

Political correctness has caused a lot of damage. We cannot criticise Islamic terrorism for fear of being called 'racist' yet Islam is an ideology, not a race. We cannot express God's role in life for men and women, for fear of being called 'sexist'. We cannot point out that homosexuality is a sin for fear of being called 'homophobic'.

Political Correctness is a tool of Satan, designed to tell us how to think and what to think. It has no place in a free society.

If you ever meet anybody that is politically-correct and proud to be so, then tell them truthfully that they are gullible and have fallen for the lie!

Everything in the world is of Satan.  Satan controls the world's thinking.