• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

When ancient prophecy is ultimately fulfilled and the walls of Babylon come tumbling down, will the remnants of your church and mine be found amidst the rubble? None of us like to think so. On the other hand nearly all Christians believe there are other churches out there with false teachings based on the values of human civilization rather than the Bible. It's not bad to think that way if you keep it in perspective and remain civil. Churches don't all teach the same doctrine so disagreement is unavoidable in our fallen world. But it does beg the question, are there any Christian churches out there with doctrine and teachings that are totally without error? If not, then to one degree or another, Babylon has infected all Christian churches. What becomes of these churches when Babylon ultimately falls at the feet of God?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

:huh:

Guest shiloh357

When ancient prophecy is ultimately fulfilled and the walls of Babylon come tumbling down, will the remnants of your church and mine be found amidst the rubble? None of us like to think so. On the other hand nearly all Christians believe there are other churches out there with false teachings based on the values of human civilization rather than the Bible. It's not bad to think that way if you keep it in perspective and remain civil. Churches don't all teach the same doctrine so disagreement is unavoidable in our fallen world. But it does beg the question, are there any Christian churches out there with doctrine and teachings that are totally without error? If not, then to one degree or another, Babylon has infected all Christian churches. What becomes of these churches when Babylon ultimately falls at the feet of God?

Without error according to whose standard, though?   I mean all denomiations/churches feel their views are the closest to what the Bible teaches.

Without error according to whose standard, though?   I mean all denomiations/churches feel their views are the closest to what the Bible teaches.

Without error to God's standard, which no church has a complete lock on. There are no churches without error, in my opinion.

Guest shiloh357

Specifically, which errors do you have in mind? Can you elaborate?  Is it safe to assume you don't go to church anywhere?

Specifically, which errors do you have in mind? Can you elaborate?  Is it safe to assume you don't go to church anywhere?

Different churches have different errors...none are without error

From the article:

The permissive, liberal church and the judgmental, conservative church will both fall together. The church with incorrect doctrine will fall but so will the church that uses correct doctrine to judgmentally beat the poor sinner over the head with.

There are other errors also but they will vary.

Yes I go to church. Mine has error also.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

umm im pretty sure babylon according to the bible for today is america and is important for bible prophecy. i doubt there is a church with 100% accuracy as we are  human and imperfect. we are all given a piece of the puzzle so use discernment when given teachings from any church or preacher