Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gigman7

Hello

21 posts in this topic

New here. I'm hoping there is a lot of activity. The old forum I am on doesn't get a lot of activity and what little it does, people don't seem to know a lot. Here to try something new.  God Bless!

Blessings gigman

Welcome to Worthy.......yes,it is pretty active here.....not as busy on the weekends it seems(Saturday & Sunday)..... you will be surprised at how quickly the replies get  posted-Praise the Lord!       God Bless you & I believe you will be happy that the Lord has lead you here,Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Hi, welcome to worthy.

Blessings gigman

Welcome to Worthy.......yes,it is pretty active here.....not as busy on the weekends it seems(Saturday & Sunday)..... you will be surprised at how quickly the replies get  posted-Praise the Lord!       God Bless you & I believe you will be happy that the Lord has lead you here,Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Hi, welcome to worthy.

Thank you.

Welcome to Worthy. 

Welcome to Worthy. 

Thanks!

Hi, gigman. Welcome to Worthy! If you're looking for lively activity in a forum-related format, Worthy has it! No doubt you've seen all the categories there are... A topic for everyone's interest... I see at this point, you're 2 posts away for official membership status. How easy is that? 5 posts gives you access to the forums. However, we have a chat room and you do not need to be a member for entry there. I couldn't help but notice 'gig' in your user name. Are you perhaps a musician? The only other term I know for gig is: capturing bull frogs, for their legs... A European and American delicacy, especially popular in the southern states. I'll admit to have been brave enough to try a pair! LOL They were good, I must say. Anyway, I'm certain you'll enjoy the site and ministry here... Again, welcome!

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

Edited by BeauJangles

Welcome gigman in the name of the Lord Jesus.  We are so glad to have you here.  We also have a chat room and you are welcome anytime.  God bless you and again welcome to Worthy.

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel

HI :) Welcome to worthy!