IGNORED

Is there a time to be physically healed?...

Hall7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

...Or should we all be able to be healed by God through faith?

Does God allow sickness in our lives for a certain reason or are we still sick because we allow ourselves to be?

It seems as though some people cling to their illness through the subconscious, I'm not saying that all people do but it is something I've observed through personal experience. My mom for one is a woman of God but doesn't realize that she is clinging on to her sickness through self pity, almost as though she is proud to have a more important illness then others. Strange, as a competition on who is sicker than who. I believe that is the reason why she cannot be healed completely even though she prays for healing.

I'm not saying this is the case for everyone but it makes me wonder if it's something within us that keeps us from being healed 100%, something we need to let go of maybe? Am not sure and that's why I'd like to hear your opinions.

As for me, I didn't heal completely until I trusted God 100% with faith to heal me, until I was ready to accept my healing with faith and not a shred of doubt that I was healed.

The day I gave it to Him, and stopped taking my medication for high blood pressure is the day I healed. I believed God is more powerful than any medication on Earth and that He has full control of my body according to my faith in Him.

Do we all deserve to be healed or some of us need to stay sick for a certain reason?

Thank you...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Do we all deserve to be healed or some of us need to stay sick for a certain reason?

Sometimes yes...

Joh 9:1  And passing by, He saw a man who was blind from birth. 
Joh 9:2  And His disciples asked Him, saying, Master, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind? 
Joh 9:3  Jesus answered, Neither has this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God might be revealed in him. 
Joh 9:4  I must work the works of Him who sent Me, while it is day. Night comes when no man can work. 
Joh 9:5  As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world. 
Joh 9:6  And when He had spoken these things, He spat on the ground and made clay from the spittle. And He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay. 
Joh 9:7  And He said to him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam (which translated is Sent). Therefore he went and washed and came seeing. 
Joh 9:8  Then the neighbors and those who had seen him before, that he was blind, said, Is this not he who was sitting and begging? 
Joh 9:9  Some said, This is he. Others said, He is like him. He said, I am he. 
Joh 9:10  Then they said to him, How were your eyes opened? 

This is a very debatable subject, but this scripture is pretty clear in this case. 

In that case yes Fez... I wish more people would realize that they are hanging on to their sickness instead of letting it go through searching the self, through finding the root problem of the reason why they are not healing.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

I would just say that some physical aliments perhaps will never be healed in this life,

but that doesn't mean the person who has them has less faith. 

Some things are due to the fallen world we live in. they are not caused by someone hanging on to sickness. 

If every infirmity or aliment were healed then no one would die. 

Sometimes God say's no. 

I don't want this to sound as if I'm bragging or standing on a soap box , but I learnt sometime ago that;

God's will is not always ours.

Sickness and suffering are always hard to bear but that should not make room for us to loose our faith.

God is good, even in our last moments when we leave this life, God shows us HIS love for us.

PS.

Not many weeks ago a person asked me how could I still have faith in God considering my physical condition.

They added, doesn't it make you angry with God? 

My reply was, "I would not change one moment of the past year for anything in the world". 

Deuteronomy 31:8 8:

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged

PPS. 

HE has everything under control and I am blessed .   :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Hall,,,

.Do we all "deserve "to be healed.?......Christians ,yes,by the righteousness of God .....the same as we are Worthy of God's Grace but  because of Jesus,,,,, Is there something we are not letting go of to be 100% healed?Sometimes yes & sometimes no,,,,,,,,,100% Healing is available & God is able ,sometimes faith is lacking & sometimes there are other reservations a person has that hinders their deliverance,or blessings or even prayers .........Sometimes it is not about what the person does or does not do but God is not allowing it for the good of a person & His ultimate Glory........This is a very broad spectrum because every one has different circumstances,different levels of faith,different views,different relationships with God,different seasons,different purpose that they are called.......& that everyone is different  PERIOD!

Let us take Paul for example.....now we do not know what Paul's thorn was,it may not even have been a sickness but it does not matter what it was ,,,,that fact is,Paul asked God 3 times to  take the thorn from him & God said "no".......He said"My Grace is sufficient"....It was not about what Paul was or was not doing,is was about God not permitting the deliverance of this "thorn"....

We do have to understand that there are times the Lord will say"no".........I can relate very well to this because (you know the story but for others that don't)When I was diagnosed with Stage 4,incurable,terminal cancer the Lord spoke to my heart ,,,,,,although these were medical facts,they were not Gods Truth & I had His Blessed Assurance that I would live to be His living testimony & to give Him Glory...........I was Healed,3 of my doctors will also testify that it was a miracle of God that healed me.The tumor vanished,,,,,,after months & months of radiation & chemo it did not gradually shrink & slowly disappear,,,,it got progressively worse & then one day,it was gone,vanished.....the pet scan determined there was no evidence of cancer.

Now,your point is,100% healing........though I am in remission & the prognosis is that I will live,there is so much damage & scar tissue from the radiation that,physically I am disabled,have worse pain that before ,have many post radiation symptoms & so perhaps you would not consider me to be 100% healed?

Well,I relate to Paul because I believe God has spoken to me through His Word & in all my prayers & supplications,,,,,His answer is"No".........maybe Paul & I would possibly "forget" that the Glory belongs to God?,,,,,,perhaps we would think we had something to do with Gods miracles?.......perhaps we must be reminded everyday of what He has done for us?,,,,,,,perhaps we will never know "why" or"why not'.......but one thing we know for sure is "His Grace is sufficient" and God CAN if He wanted to!!!!!!           Praise the Lord!                                                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

In that case yes Fez... I wish more people would realize that they are hanging on to their sickness instead of letting it go through searching the self, through finding the root problem of the reason why they are not healing.

This was directed to my mother's case, but yes Amen to what ncn wrote.

Amen Kwik, you continue to be in my prayers for 100% recovery, but as you said everyone is different and sometimes there's a reason according to God's will that our lives take a certain course.

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Yep, I am presently living with a kidney stent (Between my kidney and my bladder), and have been in and out of hospital this year (back in for another kidney procedure on the 8th July). Do I ask God why? Nope, I just carry on trying my best to do His will. I believe my illness may be an attack (NOT ALL illness can be attributed to this), but I told my wife when we decided  months ago (after a lot of prayer, to "attack our personal Nineveh" Thanks for the devotion George!) That we must prepare for the inevitable attack that would come. It has come with an attack on my health and hers. But what I believe is that this means we are doing things right in God's eyes.

So like ncn and kwik (who have a real stories to tell about health, that leave mine pale in comparison), I just put my head down and plow. but I also do this... (one of my favorite verses)..

Hab 3:17  Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, 
Hab 3:18  yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. 
Hab 3:19  GOD, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places. 

And I declare for everyone to hear.

The Lord God is my God, He is my rock and my foundation, He is my first love and shall be my last. I consign this attack on my wife and myself back from where it came, I bind it in His Holy Name and send it back into the darkness that is not of my God, and declare that I live in the blinding white light of His salvation and grace.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I am encouraged, blessed and instructed as I have read through the posts as I think I see a bit of everything regarding healing and questions I have because I really have

what some would call 'weak' faith when it comes to healing....but I do believe God can and does heal and in fact He probably kept me from having a 'frozen' shoulder

when it broke badly during a riding accident.

I am thinking that, as we have our personal relationship with God, that it follows that all of our life is the same and God knows what we need and what will bring us closer to Him.

I don't think God thinks we need to be sick or have an illness, but maybe, if we could see the invisible things, we might better understand our lives...but we live in faith before Him

and groan like the rest of creation from time to time.

I don't just 'accept' things though...I have to work through them...and I think that in the silence of God, when we think He is not answering, we are perhaps sometimes learning more

about ourselves.....He has a different perspective then we do.

Anyway, I appreciate this thread and the honest answers

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

Yep, I am presently living with a kidney stent (Between my kidney and my bladder), and have been in and out of hospital this year (back in for another kidney procedure on the 8th July). Do I ask God why? Nope, I just carry on trying my best to do His will. I believe my illness may be an attack (NOT ALL illness can be attributed to this), but I told my wife when we decided  months ago (after a lot of prayer, to "attack our personal Nineveh" Thanks for the devotion George!) That we must prepare for the inevitable attack that would come. It has come with an attack on my health and hers. But what I believe is that this means we are doing things right in God's eyes.

So like ncn and kwik (who have a real stories to tell about health, that leave mine pale in comparison), I just put my head down and plow. but I also do this... (one of my favorite verses)..

Hab 3:17  Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, 
Hab 3:18  yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. 
Hab 3:19  GOD, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places. 

And I declare for everyone to hear.

The Lord God is my God, He is my rock and my foundation, He is my first love and shall be my last. I consign this attack on my wife and myself back from where it came, I bind it in His Holy Name and send it back into the darkness that is not of my God, and declare that I live in the blinding white light of His salvation and grace.

Amen and praying for you brother. 

Also praying for Mrs Fez,,, because if you give her half the problems and grief  I give my nurse Carol and the palliative team ,,

she needs prayer .   :taped:

:24: