IGNORED

Is there a time to be physically healed?...

Hall7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Yep, I am presently living with a kidney stent (Between my kidney and my bladder), and have been in and out of hospital this year (back in for another kidney procedure on the 8th July). Do I ask God why? Nope, I just carry on trying my best to do His will. I believe my illness may be an attack (NOT ALL illness can be attributed to this), but I told my wife when we decided  months ago (after a lot of prayer, to "attack our personal Nineveh" Thanks for the devotion George!) That we must prepare for the inevitable attack that would come. It has come with an attack on my health and hers. But what I believe is that this means we are doing things right in God's eyes.

So like ncn and kwik (who have a real stories to tell about health, that leave mine pale in comparison), I just put my head down and plow. but I also do this... (one of my favorite verses)..

Hab 3:17  Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, 

Hab 3:18  yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. 

Hab 3:19  GOD, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places. 

And I declare for everyone to hear.

The Lord God is my God, He is my rock and my foundation, He is my first love and shall be my last. I consign this attack on my wife and myself back from where it came, I bind it in His Holy Name and send it back into the darkness that is not of my God, and declare that I live in the blinding white light of His salvation and grace.

Amen Fez amen brother... I really feel the Holy Spirit working through us on this thread. You will conquer and be healed in the name of Jesus Fez, you will...believe and you will.

My mother once told me that she will need a new Kidney soon, and I told her don't worry I'll give you one of mine. And she said but what about you then you'll have a problem with your body, and I said no I won't because I believe with faith that God will regrow a new one for me. So she said well why can't I do that then? And I said because you don't believe enough that it could happen... She ended up being healed after all after a series of prayers.

It's important to analyze ourselves in order to be healed, to analyze our thoughts and spirit, because sometimes it us who unknowingly keep ourselves from being healed. We cannot keep hoping that we will be healed, we must start living as we are healed, as our sickness never existed. We must picture every organ, cells in our body, mind and spirit being renewed and restored by the Holy blood of Jesus Christ. We must speak the words of healing out of our mouths through the Spirit of God and let our body hear and absorb these words. There is a time for everything but sometimes things can happen faster than we think...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Bumped..