• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Are people aware of whats going on in the world, with iran or isreal or anything in the world. Seems like people go about there day without knowing what goes on, or are aware and just don't care. It seems like what goes on in the world will not affect anyone. Maybe it's just me, but sometimes I get feelings in the heart that something is going to happen, or maybe I watch to much tv.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Information is just a click away these days, so not much seems to be at a "breaking point" anymore.  I personally believe that because the information is so available, and constantly flowing from every direction possible, people have become dull to the affects.

Also, keep in mind that scripture tells us about the last days.

Matthew 24:37-39

But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

2 Timothy 3:1-5

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power.