• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Last night I had a very complex dream last night. It began with an indian tribe and how some white ppl were visiting. They all got along pretty well and there was a man named John who was talking with an indian when they heard a horn blow and they indian invited Jon and his family to dinner since it was a special holiday.

So John his daughter and his wife were then at the indians house or hut rather and while waiting John looked in a basket and found something strange the basket was filled with salt and the bible and small hand held new testaments were in there. The salt apparently was to keep the books fresh whatever that means.

It then jumped to me and the indians I saw an old indian lady with blind eyes the eyes were an outward sign of a great calling from God she couldt see through fleshly eyes but she saw through gods instead. i askked her grand daughter how she became blind no sooner had I asked i suddenly was taken to the day the old lady became blind.

I was the old lady for some reason i was trying to go to sleep but the holy spirit wouldnt let me. He would lift me gently in the air or slightly move me around or move around like the wind inside me because he was lovingly annoying me till i accepted the  great calling from God. I would turn blind when I accepted it but eventually I decide to give in and rthen I became blind.

It then jumps to a scene where God and satan are at war. God was overseeing his castle while satan and his army were trying to get in. god would throw stuff at them but satan since he was so strong interceded it and protected his army. God then brought out the big guns He summoned a whopper of a Giant meteor to throw at satan as it went down i became a bit nervous for some reason and then I woke up

Hmm not sure what to think about this one what say all of u?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I think it means that no matter what kind of physical illness we have we are always able to see through God's eyes. It is better for a blind person to see through God's eyes than for an ungodly person to see through their own eyes...

Guest aflame

Last night I had a very complex dream last night. It began with an indian tribe and how some white ppl were visiting. They all got along pretty well and there was a man named John who was talking with an indian when they heard a horn blow and they indian invited Jon and his family to dinner since it was a special holiday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indian tribe relates to native people, indigenous to the area. In the Old Testament, the groups of families were called tribes. White people relates to outsiders. John is the voice in the wilderness. The dinner invitation symbolizes the natives welcoming the outsiders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So John his daughter and his wife were then at the indians house or hut rather and while waiting John looked in a basket and found something strange the basket was filled with salt and the bible and small hand held new testaments were in there. The salt apparently was to keep the books fresh whatever that means.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Old Testament, whichever tribe had possession of the Arc of the Covenant also had God's provision and protection. Salt is a natural spice, preservative, and cleanser.

It then jumped to me and the indians I saw an old indian lady with blind eyes the eyes were an outward sign of a great calling from God she couldt see through fleshly eyes but she saw through gods instead. i askked her grand daughter how she became blind no sooner had I asked i suddenly was taken to the day the old lady became blind.

I see the old lady as the sanctified family patriarch full of wisdom and faith.

I was the old lady for some reason i was trying to go to sleep but the holy spirit wouldnt let me. He would lift me gently in the air or slightly move me around or move around like the wind inside me because he was lovingly annoying me till i accepted the  great calling from God. I would turn blind when I accepted it but eventually I decide to give in and rthen I became blind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this case, sleep relates to behavior or actions that come naturally. Loving annoyances are the promptings of the Holy Spirit encouraging us away from what comes natural; where we can receive nothing from God, to the supernatural where all things are possible. Blindness in this sense relates to distancing our self from the natural things of this world, while the viewing things through God's eyes is revelation/knowledge from God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It then jumps to a scene where God and satan are at war. God was overseeing his castle while satan and his army were trying to get in. god would throw stuff at them but satan since he was so strong interceded it and protected his army. God then brought out the big guns He summoned a whopper of a Giant meteor to throw at satan as it went down i became a bit nervous for some reason and then I woke up

It is revealing how your dream showed the enemy trying to get in rather than tear it down. They want to corrupt the House of God from the inside. No matter how many attempts they'd try God kept His people safe. Until God decided it had been enough. You can also say since God was fighting from the castle, He was fighting from a safe position, a position of power or a position of victory.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I admit out of all the dreams I have had this one is the hardest to understand. It certainly is a great one but very hard to understand. aflame Your description of the dream is Good and ty for helping but I cannot help but feel something is missing for its meaning and I wonder why God gave it to me too. he never gives me a dream unless its an importan purpose

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Interpreting Dreams

Acts 2:17 ESV

“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

Genesis 40:8 ESV

They said to him, “We have had dreams, and there is no one to interpret them.” And Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God? Please tell them to me.”

Amos 3:7 ESV /

“For the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.

Ecclesiastes 5:7 ESV

For when dreams increase and words grow many, there is vanity; but God is the one you must fear.

1 Corinthians 2:13 ESV

And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual.

Numbers 12:6 ESV

And he said, “Hear my words: If there is a prophet among you, I the Lord make myself known to him in a vision; I speak with him in a dream.

Daniel 4:19-36 ESV

Then Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, was dismayed for a while, and his thoughts alarmed him. The king answered and said, “Belteshazzar, let not the dream or the interpretation alarm you.” Belteshazzar answered and said, “My lord, may the dream be for those who hate you and its interpretation for your enemies! The tree you saw, which grew and became strong, so that its top reached to heaven, and it was visible to the end of the whole earth, whose leaves were beautiful and its fruit abundant, and in which was food for all, under which beasts of the field found shade, and in whose branches the birds of the heavens lived— it is you, O king, who have grown and become strong. Your greatness has grown and reaches to heaven, and your dominion to the ends of the earth. And because the king saw a watcher, a holy one, coming down from heaven and saying, ‘Chop down the tree and destroy it, but leave the stump of its roots in the earth, bound with a band of iron and bronze, in the tender grass of the field, and let him be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven periods of time pass over him,’

Job 33:15 ESV

In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, while they slumber on their beds,

Joel 2:28 ESV

“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I admit out of all the dreams I have had this one is the hardest to understand. It certainly is a great one but very hard to understand. aflame Your description of the dream is Good and ty for helping but I cannot help but feel something is missing for its meaning and I wonder why God gave it to me too. he never gives me a dream unless its an importan purpose

It's hard to know what it means. It could be something profound, it could be just the way your mind works when you think about God or it could just be nonsense. I cherish my dreams a lot and some of mine are very interesting, but I try not to take them too seriously. I've only posted one here on Worthy because it made a fairly interesting story and had a decent Christian message in it, but I never thought for one minute that it was profound, prophetic or even particularly meaningful in any way.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The salt keeping the books fresh reminds me of Matthew 5:13

Matthew 5:13-14

Ye are the salt of the earth:but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

The lady becoming blind physically so that she could see spiritually reminds me of how the Apostle Paul awakened spiritually. Here's a link to a short Bible study on that http://www.keyway.ca/htm2009/20090429.htm I don't know why you felt nervous as God was destroying satan at the end. God always wins.