Johnlove

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

A teacher who disallows questions is not a teacher, but a dictator. I would venture to say that we all have been exposed to such a person as we search for the truth. These are to be avoided like the plague. They often result in cultist followings.

Yup. Exactly... :crosseyed: :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Who is we, and how did you receive your authority to teach about God?  Why should anyone believe you are teaching the truth?  

In that case John, why should anyone believe you?

Generally we know them by their fruits, as Jesus said we would.

There are many discerning Christians on this site John.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

n my faith there were many times where I would refuse to accept the truth being taught to me because of my pride. I would be in a heated debate and would go out of line but then a person not always the debator would correct me showing i was clearly in the wrong and shouldnt have said what I did. I tell u the gut wrenching feeling of knowing I was wrong but was so prideful i really didnt want to accept it was horrible and only made me angry but the holy spirit rebuked my pride and anger and humbled me I then learned the amazing lesson of having a humble learning spirit and no longer hated correction.

had this person not shown me what I did was wrong i most likely would still be full of pride and hate correction and teaching. the holy spirit did not rebuke me untill this person exposee what I said wa way oit of line, our perspective on scripture and beliefs will never be spot on as we are beings of the flesh which is why accepting correction with a humble heart and learning spirit is so important. i guarantee there are some beliefs or doctrine i believe in are false I just have to find out which ones they are lol

Who is we, and how did you receive your authority to teach about God?  Why should anyone believe you are teaching the truth?  

Perhaps he is still reletively new in Christ? in which case if true his imaturity no offence intended is understandable

Perhaps he is still reletively new in Christ? in which case if true his imaturity no offence intended is understandable

Of course i too am imature in christ so I have no right to call anyone immature so Im a hypocrite and i will work on that and I apologize

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/19/1934

How can one know if someone is an anointed/spirit filled teacher?

They will produce the Words of God in their activity of life so that what they say

they do... thus God says:

Matt 7:14-16

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which

leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15 Beware

of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but

inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by

their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of

thistles?

KJV

simply God's Words will produce God's desires in man...

What church has authority from God to appoint someone to any office of teacher, bishop, etc.?

They become apparent by their gifting of God The Holy Spirit... God appoints by the

self evidence of what they become in Christ's Jesus body 'The Church'

Eph 4:11-12

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some,

evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting

of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of

the body of Christ:

KJV

Think of this people John tells us that one who sins is of the devil, so if one's teacher about God sins he or she is of the devil.

Where you need to work is the realization that it 'IS' God in us working out to us

our salvation... we are born not of corruptible seed but of in corruptible

1 Peter 1:23-25

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible,

by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 24 For all

flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass.

The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 25 But the

word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by

the gospel is preached unto you.

KJV

there is not, while in The Spirit, one of us that abides in the righteousness of

God in our own merit or ability to maintain... but merely we put on the coat of His Blood

over our being so that no work of righteousness is done apart from His that was finished

on the cross of His Glory... I have God's Life within me not by deserve but by grace and

that debt is the accomplished worship in God The Son for 'ALL' eternity!

That tells me most people are being taught about God by the devil, because most people believe everyone still sins.

(1 John 3:8) “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work”

Notice what John says is from the written Word of God/Bible.  

I have been taught about God by God, and what I have been taught is all from the written Word of God/Bible.

You see we teach the authority of God in His Word and in that authority God, in all of His infinite glory,

finds pleasure in the presentation through man! Is this not John chapter One and

are we not trying to bring this body into conformity of Christ likeness by The Power of God through The

Holy Spirit? This unity of God you are trying to divide out by the first born processes of mind and reason

is either from new born or no born... Prayer for you! Love, Steven

john we are all taught to teach about God by the holy spirit, i dont know why u are so firm in there not being teachers but I can see you already made your mind up to not accept the truth and not see it as truth. As I said if u are not willing to learn to learn you will never grow, if you despise correction you will become arrogent.

the bible often teaches about learning from the wise and about edification and u have been shown plenty of scripture that poroves how and why we need teachers but you refused to accept it. However we cannot accept parts of the bible and ignore the rest because it defies our beliefs. If parts of the bible contridict our beliefs the issue isnt the bible the issue iis us

So you believe everyone is being taught by the Holy Spirit, do you?  Then why does there need to be teachers?

If one has the Holy Spirit then he or she will manifest the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and sinning only manifest the devil.

The devil and God will not live in the same home. 

(1 John 3:8) “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work”

Notice John tells us that Jesus came to destroy the devil’s work. 

I guess Calvin, and Luther did not read John’s letters.

(1 John 3: 5 - 6) “ Now you know that He appeared in order to abolish sin, and that in Him there is no sin; anyone who lives in God does not sin, and anyone who sins has never seen Him or known Him.” 

So John tells us that one who sins has never seen nor knows God.  Did those who taught you about God sin?  Then you were taught about God by people who had never known God.

(1 John 2:6) “But if anyone obeys his word, God’s love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did”

How can one know if someone is an anointed/spirit filled teacher?

They will produce the Words of God in their activity of life so that what they say

they do... thus God says:

Matt 7:14-16

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which

leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15 Beware

of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but

inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by

their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of

thistles?

KJV

simply God's Words will produce God's desires in man...

What church has authority from God to appoint someone to any office of teacher, bishop, etc.?

They become apparent by their gifting of God The Holy Spirit... God appoints by the

self evidence of what they become in Christ's Jesus body 'The Church'

Eph 4:11-12

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some,

evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting

of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of

the body of Christ:

KJV

Think of this people John tells us that one who sins is of the devil, so if one's teacher about God sins he or she is of the devil.

Where you need to work is the realization that it 'IS' God in us working out to us

our salvation... we are born not of corruptible seed but of in corruptible

1 Peter 1:23-25

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible,

by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 24 For all

flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass.

The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 25 But the

word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by

the gospel is preached unto you.

KJV

there is not, while in The Spirit, one of us that abides in the righteousness of

God in our own merit or ability to maintain... but merely we put on the coat of His Blood

over our being so that no work of righteousness is done apart from His that was finished

on the cross of His Glory... I have God's Life within me not by deserve but by grace and

that debt is the accomplished worship in God The Son for 'ALL' eternity!

That tells me most people are being taught about God by the devil, because most people believe everyone still sins.

Notice what John says is from the written Word of God/Bible.  

I have been taught about God by God, and what I have been taught is all from the written Word of God/Bible.

You see we teach the authority of God in His Word and in that authority God, in all of His infinite glory,

finds pleasure in the presentation through man! Is this not John chapter One and

are we not trying to bring this body into conformity of Christ likeness by The Power of God through The

Holy Spirit? This unity of God you are trying to divide out by the first born processes of mind and reason

is either from new born or no born... Prayer for you! Love, Steven

john we are all taught to teach about God by the holy spirit, i dont know why u are so firm in there not being teachers but I can see you already made your mind up to not accept the truth and not see it as truth. As I said if u are not willing to learn to learn you will never grow, if you despise correction you will become arrogent.

the bible often teaches about learning from the wise and about edification and u have been shown plenty of scripture that poroves how and why we need teachers but you refused to accept it. However we cannot accept parts of the bible and ignore the rest because it defies our beliefs. If parts of the bible contridict our beliefs the issue isnt the bible the issue iis us

So you believe everyone is being taught by the Holy Spirit, do you?  Then why does there need to be teachers?

If one has the Holy Spirit then he or she will manifest the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and sinning only manifest the devil.

The devil and God will not live in the same home. 

Notice John tells us that Jesus came to destroy the devil’s work. 

I guess Calvin, and Luther did not read John’s letters.

(1 John 3: 5 - 6) “ Now you know that He appeared in order to abolish sin, and that in Him there is no sin; anyone who lives in God does not sin, and anyone who sins has never seen Him or known Him.” 

So John tells us that one who sins has never seen nor knows God.  Did those who taught you about God sin?  Then you were taught about God by people who had never known God.

(1 John 2:6) “But if anyone obeys his word, God’s love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did”

I already told u but you would not listen. god loves to use ppl to do his will so that teacher teaching someone could very well have the holy spirit speaking every word he says

(1 Corinthians 2:10-16)  “These are the very things that God has revealed to us through the Spirit, for the Spirit reaches the depts. Of everything, even the depths of God.  After all, the depths of a man can only be known by his own spirit, not by any other man, and in the same way the depths of God can only be known by the Spirit of God. Now instead of the spirit of the world, we have received the Spirit that comes from God, to teach us to understand the gifts that he has given us.  Therefore we teach, not in the way in which philosophy is taught, but in the way that the Spirit teaches us: we teach spiritual things spiritually.  A spiritual man, on the other hand, is able to judge the value of everything and his own value in not to be judged by other men.  As scripture says;’ who can know the mind of the Lord, so who can teach him?’  But we are those who have the mind of Christ.”

Your implementation of this passage is incorrect.  Paul is comparing the teaching of this world to the teaching Christians follow.  Through the teachings of many whom the Holy Spirit has set up, He moves through them to bring the truth to those who follow Christ.  Man is not perfect, but He still chooses willing people to bring His message to all who listen.  Then, when we are taught something, we, as the Bereans' did, search scripture to see if what we are taught lines up with scripture through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

John, nobody is claiming that the Holy Spirit does not teach, only that He has set up teachers for His purpose.  For some reason, you ignore this, claiming that we don't need people He chose to do His work and will on this earth.  In part, you fail to believe scripture when we plainly see that teachers are a part of His body.  Instead of accepting what He has laid out for us to follow, you have become the part that rejects other parts of His body.

1 Corinthians 12:20-21

But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.”

You are saying that you have no need for an office He has set up, which is going against scripture.

So your understanding of what Paul said is different then mine.  What makes your understanding right and mine wrong?  Also to have a Church office, takes authority from God.

Show me in the written Word of God where the church you are a member of has any authority from God?

I believe that you are wrong in your understanding of the follow verse, also. 

(1 John 2:27) “But you have not lost the anointing that he gave you, and you do not need anyone to teach you, the anointing he gave teaches you everything; you are anointed with truth, not a lie, and as it has taught you, so you must stay in him.”

Now I ask you what make you believe that you have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit?

Do you still sin?  If you do then John says you have never seen God nor know God.  Can someone who does not know God be anointed to teach about God?

(1 John 2:27) “But you have not lost the anointing that he gave you, and you do not need anyone to teach you, the anointing he gave teaches you everything; you are anointed with truth, not a lie, and as it has taught you, so you must stay in him.”

Fez, did I ever ask you to believe me?  I believe what I am doing is just putting some light on scripture verses that most people ignore. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

Do you still sin?  If you do then John says you have never seen God nor know God.  Can someone who does not know God be anointed to teach about God?

Please help me understand you here in this part. Are you saying you are now without sin, and that you don't sin anymore?