• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/19/1934

Do you still sin?  If you do then John says you have never seen God nor know God.  Can someone who does not know God be anointed to teach about God?

(1 John 3: 5 - 6) “ Now you know that He appeared in order to abolish sin, and that in Him there is no sin; anyone who lives in God does not sin, and anyone who sins has never seen Him or known Him.”

Please help me understand you here in this part. Are you saying you are now without sin, and that you don't sin anymore?

Nice attempt to avoid my question. But I don't see nor do I understand how this is a answer. So....

1. Are you without sin, yes or no?

2. do you still sin, yes or no?

I know God, have seen Jesus/God, and he has called me out by name.

I answered your questions my way.  The subject being discussed by me, is not about me, but about what the written Word of God tells us. 

I have also seen both jesus and God and know him too but that does not make me above correction. the problem I have John is you dont speak like you know god that well. You are very arguitive refuse to hear anything we are trying to teach u and when proof is given you completely disregard it.

If u knew God as well as u say you would be very humble quick to listen slow to speak you would at least accept the proof we give u and you wouldnt be so arguitive.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Do you still sin?  If you do then John says you have never seen God nor know God.  Can someone who does not know God be anointed to teach about God?

(1 John 3: 5 - 6) “ Now you know that He appeared in order to abolish sin, and that in Him there is no sin; anyone who lives in God does not sin, and anyone who sins has never seen Him or known Him.”

Please help me understand you here in this part. Are you saying you are now without sin, and that you don't sin anymore?

Nice attempt to avoid my question. But I don't see nor do I understand how this is a answer. So....

1. Are you without sin, yes or no?

2. do you still sin, yes or no?

I know God, have seen Jesus/God, and he has called me out by name.

I answered your questions my way.  The subject being discussed by me, is not about me, but about what the written Word of God tells us.

I have also seen both jesus and God and know him too but that does not make me above correction. the problem I have John is you dont speak like you know god that well. You are very arguitive refuse to hear anything we are trying to teach u and when proof is given you completely disregard it.

If u knew God as well as u say you would be very humble quick to listen slow to speak you would at least accept the proof we give u and you wouldnt be so arguitive.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Johnlove...

If you believe me wrong get off my back and show me using the Word of God, and not your opinion of me..                                     posting by Johnlove

From what I can see,you have been given references to Scripture by nearly everyone that has participated in this discussion with you but then I believe you said your interpretation of the Scriptures are different than theirs is ,,,,,so what does it matter if Scripture is provided?

I am totally confused by this conversation ,people use the quote feature  one after another after another so it is all in purple & I really cannot even tell who is saying what anymore?Like the last post by fire -heart,not sure if that was you last reply or he added to what you said & its in the same quotation box???????Whew?

I believe you are trying to make a point that you believe Jesus tells you what you need & gives you discernment

I let Jesus tell me if what anyone tells me about God is right or wrong.                                                                                  posted by Johnlove

Do you try that voice you hear,according to Gods Word & by the Power of the Holy Spirit?If so,then you must be discerning by that same Power that there are people that are being instructed,called & used by the Holy Spirit to teach and guide others though God Word,no?   So waht,may I please ask......is the matter at hand?

Please,don't put up 14 quotes of he said/she said,,,,,,that is the reason I cannot follow this discussion and am asking you ,the OP......what is the matter at hand?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

So your understanding of what Paul said is different then mine.  What makes your understanding right and mine wrong?  Also to have a Church office, takes authority from God.

Scripture backs up scripture. Anyone can put together a string of verses to make it say what they want it to say, but when it is compared to all of scripture, if it does not hold up, it is false. You have been provided scripture by more than one person showing you that God set up teachers for all, including His children, not just the lost or new in Him.

Show me in the written Word of God where the church you are a member of has any authority from God?

The only "church" with any authority does not have a denominational name to it. It is His body, created from all His children.

I believe that you are wrong in your understanding of the follow verse, also. 

(1 John 2:27) “But you have not lost the anointing that he gave you, and you do not need anyone to teach you, the anointing he gave teaches you everything; you are anointed with truth, not a lie, and as it has taught you, so you must stay in him.”

That is apparent through this whole thread. Anyone can pull a verse out of context and use it to proclaim what they believe is right. That does not mean what they believe is right. What is John referring to when he speaks about the anointing and teaching. If you read the verse in its full context, you will see that you are twisting his words to mean we don't need teachers.

Now I ask you what make you believe that you have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit?

His Spirit witnesses with my spirit.

(1 John 2:6) “But if anyone obeys his word, God’s love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did”

(1 John 2:27) “But you have not lost the anointing that he gave you, and you do not need anyone to teach you, the anointing he gave teaches you everything; you are anointed with truth, not a lie, and as it has taught you, so you must stay in him.”

We all sin. I hate to burst your bubble, but you are not perfect either. Your continuance to cherry pick verses will not stand. If you even bothered to read the chapter you pulled these verses from, you will see the opening statement from John, which stated:

1 John 2:1-2

My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.

Your rejection to be taught rightfully is seen clearly in your false belief and how you pull scripture out of context and twist them to back what you want to believe.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Closed for review.