• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I like this vid. No idea how you got it thru, I recall we were told this type was stricly off limits for this site.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I like this vid. No idea how you got it thru, I recall we were told this type was stricly off limits for this site.

I agree with you that the video itself does not edify Christ but it does offer a valid counter-argument to Global Warming, which in my opinion is a Godless ideology because it suggests that we control the Earth and not God (plus it is nothing more than a New-Age Marxist lie designed to take away our freedoms by excessive taxation and Government intervention).

Forget the Earth being 4 Billion  years-old bit. You may or may not agree with that. It doesn't matter for now. What matters is that Christians should be aware of political lies the same as everybody else.

I agree with you that the video itself does not edify Christ but it does offer a valid counter-argument to Global Warming, which in my opinion is a Godless ideology because it suggests that we control the Earth and not God (plus it is nothing more than a New-Age Marxist lie designed to take away our freedoms by excessive taxation and Government intervention).

Forget the Earth being 4 Billion  years-old bit. You may or may not agree with that. It doesn't matter for now. What matters is that Christians should be aware of political lies the same as everybody else.

Well said I agree with you and the video. I may have misunderstood a post I read earlier describing

what can and cannot be posted; Sorry bout that.

Do you recall who told you and what the basis was, that a video such as this was not allowed? I will say this though, it is a bit long, and since someone with the authority to approve the video, has to actually watch the video, one's chances of approval go down, the longer the video is. If there is some content or some way in which this video is in opposition to allowable content, I will gladly remove the video myself.

Do you recall who told you and what the basis was, that a video such as this was not allowed? I will say this though, it is a bit long, and since someone with the authority to approve the video, has to actually watch the video, one's chances of approval go down, the longer the video is. If there is some content or some way in which this video is in opposition to allowable content, I will gladly remove the video myself.

I personally think this type of video is good for others including Christians. I would not want it or others stopped or deleted. I simply got the impression that Worthy was short handed in the approval of videos ( remember good Christians are volunteering there time approve them )

I read the pinned post in General video and got that impression as I already stated I may have mis understood what I read.

Yes, well that short handed volunteer thing is what I was referring to. If it takes time out of a person's day, in order to watch a video to check for problems, then of course they need to be able to opt out. However, being that it is the case that volunteers may opt out, it is probably best if a video is shorter, if one wants it actually evaluated and approved. Of course, if it appeals to one servant and not another, perhaps the one to whom it appeals, might have a look.

The topic of global warming is controversial, so chances are it might interest someone. If it is based on a presentation of facts, and is not mean in how it treats opposing viewpoints, and it doesn't seem to come from an extreme, conspiratorial perspective, I think those things enhance it's chances for approval. 

Just keep in mind that people are busy, and if these things are not considered, the odds of disappointment increase.

Yes, well that short handed volunteer thing is what I was referring to. If it takes time out of a person's day, in order to watch a video to check for problems, then of course they need to be able to opt out. However, being that it is the case that volunteers may opt out, it is probably best if a video is shorter, if one wants it actually evaluated and approved. Of course, if it appeals to one servant and not another, perhaps the one to whom it appeals, might have a look.

The topic of global warming is controversial, so chances are it might interest someone. If it is based on a presentation of facts, and is not mean in how it treats opposing viewpoints, and it doesn't seem to come from an extreme, conspiratorial perspective, I think those things enhance it's chances for approval. 

Just keep in mind that people are busy, and if these things are not considered, the odds of disappointment increase.

ive not posted any videos since I read the pinned post.  Some of my videos I posted were not

Christian related just good clean short videos some got posted some not. I still go and look at the videos that get posted. It is not my intention to make waves here. Anything that gets approved is ok with me. Me saying one comment and admitting I may have misunderstood what I read.

Im sorry my comment must have been worse than I thought it was when I said it. I will be extra mindful of my post.