• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Similar experience

Can you share with me your first ever personal message from the Holy Spirit after you are born again?

The first time I encounter the Holy Spirit speaking to my heart is when I was just born again was when I was in very sad and down because of some people making fun of me. And I was so sad that I lock myself in my room and flipping the bible then unknowingly I landed to Ecc 7:21 DO NOT TAKE TO HEART ALL THE THINGS THAT PEOPLE SAY which spoke to my heart and I was feeling much better after that. :)

I grew up in church so I knew of the Lord all my life.....   but I didn't make any real commitments till much later.  I don't consider myself born again until those commitments are made.....     My actual first encounter with the Holy Spirit speaking was not to my heart, it was to my ears......   and he said very very loudly  "NO,  YOU CAN NOT DO THAT"      I don't think I really want to explain what  "that" is.

I was lamenting for a period of time and cried out Why!

And the holy spirit responded : To FREE YOU

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Similar experience

Can you share with me your first ever personal message from the Holy Spirit after you are born again?

The first time I encounter the Holy Spirit speaking to my heart is when I was just born again was when I was in very sad and down because of some people making fun of me. And I was so sad that I lock myself in my room and flipping the bible then unknowingly I landed to Ecc 7:21 DO NOT TAKE TO HEART ALL THE THINGS THAT PEOPLE SAY which spoke to my heart and I was feeling much better after that. :)

I grew up in church so I knew of the Lord all my life.....   but I didn't make any real commitments till much later.  I don't consider myself born again until those commitments are made.....     My actual first encounter with the Holy Spirit speaking was not to my heart, it was to my ears......   and he said very very loudly  "NO,  YOU CAN NOT DO THAT"      I don't think I really want to explain what  "that" is.

I was lamenting for a period of time and cried out Why!

And the holy spirit responded : To FREE YOU

No even close...   but he did set me free that night....    that night I was born again.....    and fittingly I was butt naked in the shower much like I came into this world.