IGNORED

Do you feel sorry for others that don't believe?

Ladychance42

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

As a Christian do you feel sorry for non-believers or are they sinners who don't deserve our love and time of day? There's another woman at work that talks ungodly talk all day long but I almost feel sorry for her rather than just happiness knowing she's going to hell with all the other sinners. I've tried talking to her but she usually just laughs my passagea off. I'm not certain but I think she's even tried picking me up a couple times. Confused is what I am I guess.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6

I don't feel sorry for them, but I feel sorry for myself having to put up with them, and one time I remember I went to the bookstore and felt very lost in my heart and without faith in God, the Lord, and when I tried to pay for my book, the woman working the register said something to me that made me feel shame on myself and then I was scared of her, and then she asked me to see my book, and so I handed it to her and she opened the pages for a moment and then said "I'll pray for you" and I felt like that book was worthless and that I was maybe only slightly less worthless, and I have to say that that was a miserable feeling, and I guess she didn't feel very sorry for me, but that was some kind of passagre way of condemning me to hell in my mind and feels like it worked because I've never forgotten when she said that to me and how I felt in that moment. So I only just wonder what I am supposed to do around non-believers, or notchristians, but I think that Jesus taught some words about these kinds of questions to his disciples and sometimes we can learn the way by taking steps of faith based on God's promises and not my own judgments of myself and others. I hope this helps.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I believe the Lords work has been done for all men and women.  I do feel a sorrow for those who have not accepted the Lords perfect salvation.  Before I met the gospel I had an empty, thirsty and pained heart.  I know that God makes me whole and simply put, without God they will never reach their full potential in this life and will be judged in the next for their shortcomings in the next.  Unless they repent and believe of course.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Yes I do feel sorry for them.......       I even feel sorry for the Devil......     Gods great angel gone bad.......   what a waste....   it saddens me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I dont feel sorry for them because they are not saved but rather because they dont know the kind love God and them could have for each other because they have no idea how wonderful and beautiful god truly is and because they have no idea how beautiful and precious they are to him.

To me they are more valuable than my own salvation because i know how precious they are to him and how far he is willing to go to save them. i have felt how his heart aches for them, U cannot imagine the soul cutting sadness he bears because they refuse to accept his loving endearing hand.

i felt it, I weeped, I knew what I had to do and what I had to become for his sake and for theirs

My heart is pained for nonbelievers. I live my life in ever-present mourning for those who do not know the love of God, but equally prominent joy that I know Him and so do many people I love.

The most painful thing for me is knowing that people I love don't know God. It has such a profound effect on me. I believe that God wants us to have empathy for these people so that they can be reached.

Some people absolutely abhor God and reject any concept of morality, or choose intentionally to live their lives in sin out of spite for religion. People like this have shut God out of their hearts. For people like this, I still feel pain, but I know that many of them will never accept God and I swallow the fact that they have chosen their own demise.

Other people live their lives not with the intent or even knowledge of being sinful, but rather without creating room for God, because they want to live for themselves and they aren't sure about the truth of God. These are the people that I really have a heart for. Their hearts are more open to God than the former people's described. They stand better chances of accepting God because they aren't necessarily intentionally running in the opposite direction from Him, but they're following their own whims and fleeting desires because they don't know anything better to chase.

I believe that God wants us to strive for and desire the salvation of all people. He died for all of them, after all, didn't He? What makes us better than the 'sinners' we encounter? Nothing; only the blood of Christ sets us apart from them.

We shouldn't be 'glad' that anyone is lost in their sin. God desires the salvation of all.

"First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony given at the proper time." (‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2‬:‭1-6‬ NASB)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Yes I do feel sorry for them.......       I even feel sorry for the Devil......     Gods great angel gone bad.......   what a waste....   it saddens me.

I don't  feel sorry for the enemy but my heart breaks for those he devices. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I do. Just knowing and thinking that someone I care and love is going to that lake of fire, is unbearable.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  10

I feel more sorry for jJesus how many ppl day in and out reject him all he is trying to do is save. Them from there sins how much pain can u think or know what Jesus going though bless the lord heart

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

I am fearful for those who are in spiritual blindness and don't know that they are destined to spend eternity in hell. Yes, I do feel sorrow for them.