• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

If I do dream, I almost never remember them.  This one woke me up and it was clear in my mind.

There was an evil man confronting my dad with a sword, and as he attacked my dad also had a sword, but was untrained in using it.  Dad was severely wounded, which i knew he would not live long, but he was trying to lead the evil man away from me.  I also had a sword, and desperately wanted to save dad.  Every time i took even one step towards them, the evil man would turn and threaten me.  I was motionless with fear.  

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The enemy(satan) can wound us when we are not fully equipped with the Word of God, (Eph. 6:17) the Word of God is referred to as the sword of the Spirit, and is our weapon against the enemy,(Gods Word is our weapon and defense), cause it does not matter what the enemy says, only what God says, Gods Word is the authority we use, in Jesus.  I'm not learned enough to give you any advice except what I shared just now, we do know we fight a spiritual battle(Eph. 6:12) not a flesh one, yes we are flesh but the battle is spiritual, so are things of God, who works from heaven, in the super natural.  I saw someone here that gave fireheart the revelation of his dream, I think the persons avatar name is aflame? You can ask them for the revealing of the dream you had, I myself ask the Lord what the dream given me from Him means, and He reveals it to me, you can ask Him? Sorry, I hope I helped to shed a little light on things, or what I could.  :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

If I do dream, I almost never remember them.  This one woke me up and it was clear in my mind.

There was an evil man confronting my dad with a sword, and as he attacked my dad also had a sword, but was untrained in using it.  Dad was severely wounded, which i knew he would not live long, but he was trying to lead the evil man away from me.  I also had a sword, and desperately wanted to save dad.  Every time i took even one step towards them, the evil man would turn and threaten me.  I was motionless with fear.  

buy a gun and quit playing with swords.....     you can find a spiritual one in the book of Ephesians....