Deuteronomy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

My dog pulled $5.00 out of my coat pocket and ate it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

After reading your posts, I now have a few more reasons to like cats....    I've never heard of a cat destroying a bible.....  

Grabbing the end of a roll of toilet paper and TP'ing the inside of a house,,,,,   yes....   eating a Bible   no.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

After reading your posts, I now have a few more reasons to like cats....    I've never heard of a cat destroying a bible.....  

Grabbing the end of a roll of toilet paper and TP'ing the inside of a house,,,,,   yes....   eating a Bible   no.

Don't get me wrong, brother, but cats are not without "sin"  lol..............years ago I was typing up my thesis, stacked the finished pages in order on my desk; left for the dayand come back to about 60 pages with the corners all perforated.  I had a great cat who adored perforating the corners of pages, magazines and newspapers....she wouldn't tear them up, just worked the corners

Don't get me wrong, brother, but cats are not without "sin"  lol..............years ago I was typing up my thesis, stacked the finished pages in order on my desk; left for the dayand come back to about 60 pages with the corners all perforated.  I had a great cat who adored perforating the corners of pages, magazines and newspapers....she wouldn't tear them up, just worked the corners

i think that's why cats let us invent memory writers and then computers..

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Couple of questions if you don't mind, just to get to know you better.

Who is the Lord Jesus Christ to you?

What does your faith mean to you?

Sorry Fez I was away from my computer. How long does it take to auto logout?

Who is the Lord Jesus Christ to you?
My lord is whom I turn to when I am lost. He is the reason for my actions and the light that guides my path. Even in the darkest of times it's comforting knowing I have someone to talk to.

What does your faith mean to you?
My faith means a lot to me. I don't let it control my life but I do let it influence the decisions I make on a daily basis.

Not sure what this has to do with my dog, but I answered your questions. This place is confusing...

Thank you for your answers. Yes it can be confusing, but it makes it easier when we know each other a bit better. It is also a Ministry site. It is what we do, minister. So in that vein, you say Your lord "is whom I turn to when I am lost". When do you feel lost brother, what makes you feel lost? Do you for instance believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose again, and will return to claim His bride?

If so, you have no reason to feel lost, you have already been found.

And as to not letting your faith control you? What do you mean by that? Brother your faith should be the only thing you live in. It is not something you can switch on and off when you feel it is "controlling" you. Can you see what I mean?

See what I mean about getting to know one another?

God Bless.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Dueteronomy

Welcome to Worthy!  Of course,your question is suggesting the possibility of spiritual warfare,which no one has touched the subject but I will address it briefly.......very briefly because it does not deserve much attention......yeah,there could be something up with the animal tearing up Bibles....I am a professional animal trainer,from any critter to dogs,cats,horses & there are some very logical explanations (mainly that they have your scent all over them)......& then there is the illogical,or possible demonic influence?

Don't give it much thought........cover yourself,your home,your possessions ,your animals with the Blood of Christ........& that is it,,,,,,I don't care where the dog came from,how old it is ,who it's previous owner/breeder was etc.......he is now your pet & living in a house that serves the Lord!!!!!!I have came across many a "strange "animal that has done many a "strange"things in my lifetime & I simply laid hands on them & prayed........thats it,we serve the Great I Am,fear not for He is with thee......I hope that answered your question,,,,,,,,

Keep everything out of reach during those teething years & there is a very good "aid" you can purchase ,it is called "dog away"......simply spray the scent(very unpleasant for dogs virtuously odorless to humans)wherever you do not want the dog near,the best way to train a dog(any animal) is to let it's enviornment be the teacher).....rawhide,animal hooves(cow & horse) & ONLY shin bones are the best ........if you wet rawhide to make one end soft it will encourage chewing                                                                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

The reason people are not crazy about rawhide chews is because you must give the animal the appropriate size ......a larger dog can easily choke on a rawhide chew that is too small,this is also why we encourage owners to wet the rawhide & soften it.....you need not worry about digestion,dogs do not digest as people do ,,,,they produce gastric acids that can virtually break down anything that reaches the stomach,,,,,,,,,,you just have to be careful of anything that can get lodged on the way down,,,,,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

some old school exorcism will probably spare you a bible or two.

Just kidding.

Dogs, cats, among other animals, not to forget children are pretty awesome in finding important things to be destroyed. Sort of a gift, I suppose.

I sometimes refer to my kids as those grass-hopper legions who fly over distances eating up what they pass.

Keep it secret, keep it safe. The bible I mean.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Sounds like you have a devil dog.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Sounds like you have a devil dog.

Nah, dogs can't think, cats are the evil ones...

10394832_658513754204236_687009415152326

there is a lot of truth to that Fez...