IGNORED

God would never force singleness

Guest kronborg

Guest kronborg

God would never force singleness on a christian, as He would never force anything on His own beloved children. The love of God is perfect. Therefore He cares deeply about every need we may have in our Heart... 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Yes and amen.   Psalms 37:4  -  Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the "desires of thine heart."    

Our God is a mighty God, faithful always, and truthful to His full Word.         

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/5/2014 at 2:16 PM, Guest kronborg said:

God would never force singleness on a christian, as He would never force anything on His own beloved children. The love of God is perfect. Therefore He cares deeply about every need we may have in our Heart... 

Hi,

I don't know if that post was intended to assure yourself or what. But if that helps you, continue doing it.

I'm in that boat. This is how I describe it: Singleness is like a bitter pill God wants me to swallow. It's so bitter but as time goes by I become so numb of its bitterness that I get used to it." 

"Singleness is like God's curse.

"Singleness is like reminding you that marriage is a gift from God. But not all is blessed to receive that gift from Him. It is a gift God decides who to give it too."...  And you wonder why and what is in you that God decided not to give it to you. You will tell yourself as it is written, there are things in life only God knows the reason. Things that will be just revealed when you faced your maker.

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

I also have faced this problem, it is anxiety. We anxiously wait for something and try to focus our forces in finding it.

What fixed this problem is to seek and be content with God's will for today.

I believe He knows everything, and knows what is best for each of us. Just trust in Him and live your life according to His will.

If that is one of His goals for you, then you won't escape it if you are following Him.

"For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." - Matthew 6:32-34

Being like this, just praying: "Lord, if <something> is possible, I want it for my life.". Seems enough.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7

And I can say that is true. God knows the best ways for our lives, and if you are indeed ready for something.

Just like any sane father in this world won't give a car on the hands of an irresponsible son.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1