Osterloh

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Referring to point 3, how can you fall away from something if you aren't a part of it in the first place?  

They aren't fence sitters.  They are already of the redeemed and choose another way.

Yes, for some reason most of the dire warnings in the NT are somewhat veiled.

The spiritual truth that one may fall away (or even reject) his salvation is not shouted from the rooftops.

Similar to Jesus not shouting from the hill tops, "I am God".

IMO, God desires some of these truths to be revealed ONLY through the Spirit.

One reason is that some of these truths are too UPSETTING to some believers.

The tribulation is God warning man to repent and come back to Him.

It is not about Satan, though he plays a major role.

Recently, I heard a Spirit-filled Christian leader on internet radio explain with examples that

God historically has always punished man ONLY through His heavenly bodies!

So, even bad weather is open to scrutiny as to whether it is punishment from God.

Perhaps man's heavy-duty weather modifications have caused the recent natural disasters

(even the earthquakes and volcanoes?).

Satan is "the god/ruler of this world/age" (John 12:31, 2 Cor 4:4).

We all know that God has allowed him certain liberties with us, but only when it suits His purposes.

Edited by Osterloh

Now, let's see who's ready for Part 2 of the OP.

Yes, the great tribulation comes before Jesus raptures His bride
Matthew 24 (NKJV):
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven,
and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven,
and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see
the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet,
and they will gather together His elect from the four winds,
from one end of heaven to the other.

A warning which is NOT only for pre-tribulationists
Revelation 21 (NKJV):
7 He who overcomes
(sorry, not 1 John 5:5) shall inherit all things,
and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers,
sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part
in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Any cowardly Christian can decide to fall away from the church, and avoid the
horrendous Satanically-inspired persecution (even unto death) coming upon them!
Any cowardly Christian can decide to NOT endure with his faith until his death.
Any cowardly Christian can decide to take the mark of the beast in order to survive.
Sorry, but all of this is more than possible!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

The tribulation is God warning man to repent and come back to Him.

It is not about Satan, though he plays a major role.

Recently, I heard a Spirit-filled Christian leader on internet radio explain with examples that

God historically has always punished man ONLY through His heavenly bodies!

So, even bad weather is open to scrutiny as to whether it is punishment from God.

Perhaps man's heavy-duty weather modifications have caused the recent natural disasters

(even the earthquakes and volcanoes?).

Satan is "the god/ruler of this world/age" (John 12:31, 2 Cor 4:4).

We all know that God has allowed him certain liberties with us, but only when it suits His purposes.

Really, and you believed this "spirit filled preacher"?   Do you really believe that God sits on His throne, and in His vengeance, throws a hurricane here, a tornado there, an avalanche, mudslide, flood, etc to punish?  I know I don't.

Neither do I believe God gives Satan certain liberties with us.  Personally, I see that as blaming Satan for every bad thing that ever happens, removing the responsibility from the one who does wrong.

As for "Part Two", perhaps you have not realized that this is a discussion forum, not a platform to teach.  It would be best if you approach this in a different light.

....Any cowardly Christian can decide to fall away from the church....

....and avoid the horrendous Satanically-inspired persecution (even unto death) coming upon them....

....Any cowardly Christian can decide to NOT endure with his faith until his death....

....Any cowardly Christian can decide to take the mark of the beast in order to survive....

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Philippians 2:13

~

Humble Christians

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

Trust In Jesus

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Other's Mock

As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God? Psalms 42:10

Their Faith

~

PS: Some, Not Caring Or Knowing The Hearts Of Christian Grandmothers

Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street. Lamentations 2:19

Seem To Hatefully Scorn Their Love For Their Grandchildren

Mine eyes do fail with tears, my bowels are troubled, my liver is poured upon the earth, for the destruction of the daughter of my people; because the children and the sucklings swoon in the streets of the city. Lamentations 2:11

As They Pray For A Pre-Tribulation Rapture

I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. Psalms 142:10

So The Kids Are Spared This Evil 

Oh, my anguish, my anguish! I writhe in pain. Oh, the agony of my heart! My heart pounds within me, I cannot keep silent. For I have heard the sound of the trumpet; I have heard the battle cry. Lamentations 4:10

You See?

... this is a discussion forum, not a platform to teach.  It would be best if you approach this in a different light.

What I post is certainly open to discussion by everyone.

However, this only works properly if members actually understand what other members are saying.

Edited by Osterloh

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Osterloh

Welcome to Worthy........How it does work is that people all have their own opinions,some have different interpretations and everyone shares with one another their views,hopefully everyone is able to understand what others are saying but if they can't they can t least respect  what another one believes even if it is not what they themselves believe (provided it is not a Salvational issue of course)

Having said that,what are you trying to say?

One reason is that some of these truths are too UPSETTING to some believers.                                                                posted by Osterloh

What would be  an example of Gods Truth that you assume might be too upsetting to some believers & why?Thanks & God Bless you

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings Osterloh

Welcome to Worthy........How it does work is that people all have their own opinions,some have different interpretations and everyone shares with one another their views,hopefully everyone is able to understand what others are saying but if they can't they can t least respect  what another one believes even if it is not what they themselves believe (provided it is not a Salvational issue of course). Having said that,what are you trying to say?

What would be  an example of Gods Truth that you assume might be too upsetting to some believers & why? Thanks & God Bless you

One reason is that some of these truths are too UPSETTING to some believers.  posted by Osterloh

With love-in Christ, Kwik

Greetings, Kwik ...

Jack be nimble, Jack be Kwik ... so, is Jack your first or last name? From your photo, I'd guess it's your sir name.

I'll only give you 2 examples now:

1) Anti-OSAS proofs, sentiments, opinions, etc. are very upsetting to some people.

2) Being told what the baptism with the Holy Spirit is can produce very unhealthy

negativity such as envy, frustration, even disbelief ... in those who don't have it.

Edited by Osterloh

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Perhaps we are seeing the beginnings of the great falling away now. The Roman church is preaching that no one can be saved apart from the sacrements of the Roman church and Mary her "mother." Many of the old mainstream protestant churches are also deserting their faith in scripture and becomming social clubs and humanitarian organizations. Most new paradigm churches are also deserting their bibical roots and their Head, which is Christ, and striving to unite with muslims and idolitors. Even many charismatics put a premium on experiences and depart from scripture, making themselves easy targets to be deceived. Yet God is keeping a remnant who truly know Him and are sealed by His Spirit.

The falling way is to come FIRST. This may be due to the time of the gentiles is being fulfilled as in Luke 21:24.

V25. Then there will be signs in the sun, moon and stars.

So when you see these things BEGIN to happen look up, for your redemption draws near.

V.36 Watch therefore and pray always that you should be counted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man.

Matthew was written more for the Jews in Israel, especially in Jeruselem. Luke was written more for the gentile christians around the world.

So I continue to pray that all my family be counted worthy to escape the things coming upon the world-- to hear His voice and walk in the Spirit with Jesus as Lord of their lives. And I continue to look for Jesus to come and snatch away His bride. He is my Near Kinsman Redeemer Who has not destined us for the bowls of God's wrath upon this earth, but Who delivers us from the wrath to come. So whether the church is delivered pre trib or mid trib, I believe it will be before the bowls of God's wrath. It may be that some will be counted worthy to escape all these things, and some will be taken out by martyrdom. But I look to the day that we shall all be with the Lord and see Him face to face. And I contine to pray for the persecuted church around the world.

Blessings,

Willa

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Osterloh

Jack be nimble, Jack be Kwik .

LOL.....cute!               And thanks for the examples ,I get what you are saying now................With love-in Christ,Kwik