• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,186
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi rollinTHUNDER,

I see what you mean as in pre-church as those feasts & Christ`s fulfilment of them were pre-church  However, I used the word `establishment` in relation to the founding & also including the building of the Body of Christ to maturity.

Now you are asking about my beliefs concerning the Rapture. Do you just want the short version or  a bit longer with the `why` re: the purpose of God.

I must say it is so good to have a chat rollinTHUNDER without all the side issues & continual controversy when people are really not listening to each other.  

Bless you brother, even if we don`t agree you are one who does listen & relate well.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi rollinTHUNDER,

I see what you mean as in pre-church as those feasts & Christ`s fulfilment of them were pre-church  However, I used the word `establishment` in relation to the founding & also including the building of the Body of Christ to maturity.

Now you are asking about my beliefs concerning the Rapture. Do you just want the short version or  a bit longer with the `why` re: the purpose of God.

I must say it is so good to have a chat rollinTHUNDER without all the side issues & continual controversy when people are really not listening to each other.  

Bless you brother, even if we don`t agree you are one who does listen & relate well.

Hi Marilyn,

I think a short version would be fine, or you may wish to keep your view private if you are uncomfortable with this subject. We know He is going to return. The fall feasts are set, but the exact timing of them is not. The Day of Atonement and the feast of Tabernacles will both have set schedules, but the feast of trumpets does not. There's a two day window where the first sliver of the new moon can appear. We don't know the day or hour this feast will begin, so we must watch.

There are several different rapture theories. One believes this, and another believes that...But my purpose for starting this thread was so that people could actually learn about these feasts and see if the rapture theory they hold is compatible with these feasts.

Let's use the pre-trib rapture as an example here. They believe that we are not appointed to God's wrath, but they also believe the rapture occurs seven years before the second coming and/or the Day of Atonement. So this puts the two final feasts on hold for seven years as well. Now mid-trib would be the same except the separation would be 3 1/2 years instead of seven. Post-trib believes the rapture and second coming occur on the same day, so this belief would force the feast of trumpets and the Day of Atonement to both be on the same day as well.

In my view, only one theory fits the pattern and is compatible with God's appointed times, so I laid out the post-trib/pre-wrath theory, as it also fits the days of Noah and Lot patterns as well.  None of the other theories fit any of these patterns.

Nice chatting with you, sister. :mgbowtie:

Cheers

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Hi rollinTHUNDER,

I changed my picture as someone thought the angel was too much like Moroni.

Now as to the timing of the Fall feasts. Well I see that they are the completion of God`s dealing with Israel & not to do with the Body of Christ which has a different purpose. Thus when the Body of Christ has come to full maturity in Christ & not `tossed to & fro,` then it will be taken to its eternal setting. Then Christ will be addressing the other purposes - Israel & the nations - through Daniel`s 70th week.

That is the short answer. I hope that is clearer. 

Hi rollinTHUNDER,

I changed my picture as someone thought the angel was too much like Moroni.

Now as to the timing of the Fall feasts. Well I see that they are the completion of God`s dealing with Israel & not to do with the Body of Christ which has a different purpose. Thus when the Body of Christ has come to full maturity in Christ & not `tossed to & fro,` then it will be taken to its eternal setting. Then Christ will be addressing the other purposes - Israel & the nations - through Daniel`s 70th week.

That is the short answer. I hope that is clearer.

Hi Marilyn,

Still not very clear. I'm wondering if you even believe in the rapture.

Cheers

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Rolling Thunder..

I didn't even see this until you just told me,,,,,,,,,,,I would not even want to take an educated(or uneducated) guess.......I have to really buckle down to comfortably put this together,that could take a while?   Plus,being torn between mid & post trib....I would have to pose 2 theories ,wouldn't I -lol?    And Glory to God!                                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik                                       

Hi rollinTHUNDER,

Sorry that I`m not clear. I do believe in the `rapture,` the gathering together unto Him. I said -

`Thus when the Body has come to full maturity in Christ & not `tossed to & fro,` then it will be taken to its eternal setting.`

People are given the idea that the `rapture,` `catching away,` is an escape, but God`s word says that -

`the building up of the Body of Christ;` is till `we all attain to the unity of the faith (what we believe) & of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man...ff` (Eph. 4: 12 - 16)

The Body of Christ will be raptured, caught away, gathered together & taken to its eternal setting in glory for the purpose it is being made for. This will happen before the tribulation which is God`s final period of chastisement for Israel (Dan. 70th week) & to judge the nations.

The Life

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Returns To His Israel

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:13-15

~

The Body of Christ will be raptured, caught away,

gathered together & taken to its eternal setting in glory for the purpose it is being made for.

This will happen before the tribulation which is God`s final period of chastisement for Israel (Dan. 70th week)

& to judge the nations.

:thumbsup:

As Jesus

And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's. 2 Chronicles 20:15

And His Army

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Drop Down Upon Zion Town

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. Jude 1:14-16

And As His Saints Witness His Wrath Over The Butchery Of Israel, The Beloved

Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. Joel 3:12-17

And After His Holy Holy Mighty Thousand Year

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Revelation 20:4-5

Rein From Old Jerusalem

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Revelation 20:6

Then,

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, Revelation 20:7

All Things Will Be Judged

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

And We Will Forever

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:1-5

See His Face

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 22:3-5

Glory~!

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. Romans 11:26-29

As I See It

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

PS: Although By The Grace Of God

We The Believing Gentile Are In The End-Time Picture

I Really Do Not Think That We The Blessed "Goy" Are At The Center Of This Tale Of Guts And Glory

Rather I Clearly See It As The Cap Stone Act Of The Love Of The Rock Of Ages

In The Rescue Of His Brother, The Jew

From Sin And Satan

Hosanna~!

Save Now~!

מרנא תא
Maran Atha~!

And Maranatha~!

LORD,

Kumbaya

Pass By Here

I Love You

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Sounds about right brother Joe

• 3 weeks later...

Blessings Rolling Thunder..

I didn't even see this until you just told me,,,,,,,,,,,I would not even want to take an educated(or uneducated) guess.......I have to really buckle down to comfortably put this together,that could take a while?   Plus,being torn between mid & post trib....I would have to pose 2 theories ,wouldn't I -lol?    And Glory to God!                                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

Hi kwik,

I'm starting to think this is either an excuse not to try or a cop-out, sister. :laughing:

Since you are torn between two theories, if you applied how the Lord will fulfill the fall feasts, who knows, maybe you will come to a better understanding of what you believe?  For me, this tightened up all of the loose nuts and bolts.  I believe it has given me more secure footing in a very complex and controversial subject.

Cheers

Hi rollinTHUNDER,

Sorry that I`m not clear. I do believe in the `rapture,` the gathering together unto Him. I said -

`Thus when the Body has come to full maturity in Christ & not `tossed to & fro,` then it will be taken to its eternal setting.`

People are given the idea that the `rapture,` `catching away,` is an escape, but God`s word says that -

`the building up of the Body of Christ;` is till `we all attain to the unity of the faith (what we believe) & of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man...ff` (Eph. 4: 12 - 16)

The Body of Christ will be raptured, caught away, gathered together & taken to its eternal setting in glory for the purpose it is being made for. This will happen before the tribulation which is God`s final period of chastisement for Israel (Dan. 70th week) & to judge the nations.

Hi Marilyn,

I don't believe we will see the maturity of the body until we are returning with Christ. This is why, I believe, Christ was repeatedly warning His followers to be ready. But will all believers be ready when He appears? He said He will spit the lukewarm believers out of His mouth. Moreover, if the entire church will be found ready when He comes, then there would be no need for the martyrs, who will be refusing the mark of the beast. Because as we know, these martyrs will also be returning to reign with Christ (Rev.20:4). Just something to nibble on.

Cheers