turtletwo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

Is anyone else out there encountering this problem? I type 2 fingered. I slowly finish the pms and I don't know if time runs out on me or what.

I get these strange messeges saying " my personal messenger has been disabled "and that " I am unable to send or recieve personal messages." Please help! This computer stuff is beyond me. I really wish a techie administrator would fix it. I am a damsel-in-distress!

I have even been trying to be more positive lately and sure enough, the pms that tend to disappear, ironically seem to often be the ones where I am seeking to encourage, uplift and minister to someone...

ncn assured me when this was first happening that all is well, but for this beater car member, the green lights won't let me go. lol

Seriously, though- If someone could check this out for me, it would be great. I would love to recover my several long messages that deleted. Thanks, Worthy family. Blessings to you all, turtletwo

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

There is nothing wrong with your account.  Your PM is not disabled.  There is no time limit on how long it takes to type anything here.  Not sure what your problem is, but it is not in the setup of your account.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Maybe it's the people you are sending pm's to that have the problem.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

As Onelight said, and I agree - there is nothing in your account settings that I can find that show anything wrong with your message settings. Everything on the Worthy end seems to be in order.

If you are talking about "Arrow Chat" - the Facebook looking messenger system we also have in place here - the I am unable to send or recieve personal messages - is said when the person you have the open chat window with goes offline - if the message is finished and hit enter - it should go thru to the person when they return to online status. "Green Light" - Hope this helps.

God Bless,

Hip