• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

"If you found out that someone had died in a house you were planning to rent or buy, what would you do? Go ahead and move in without a thought, or leave the possibly ghost-ridden place for some other sucker? What if it wasn't just a death, say, from accident or sickness, but a murder? Would that change your mind? What about multiple homicides?

"For many people these sorts of questions aren't just fun hypothetical quandaries. They're real-life dilemmas. There are tens of thousands of murders each year and most of them occur in or near someone's home. After the police have finished their investigation and the crime scene is cleaned up, sooner or later someone new is likely to move in ..."

http://news.discovery.com/human/trying-to-sell-your-haunted-house-try-exorcism-140710.htm#mkcpgn=rssnws1

Can sellers be sued for not being spiritually up to code?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,707
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

buy it anyway. I don't believe in ghosts.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

We have lived in two homes that have had demonic problems left behind by previous tenants. This has caused a lot of hardship in my children's lives and they have been through deliverance. If we had been more aware of these things when it was happening, the devastation may have been averted.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you knew for a fact that the house was experiencing paranormal activity and didn't tell the people who you were selling it to, then I do think you could take them go court....

In court you would have to prove the activity really exists, and that the owner selling knew of it and hid it from the buyersl

If no activity is present and the house was just a murder scene, I'd have to think about it...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I actually live in a haunted house we have seen proof ghosts exist but these Ghosts are just attention grubbers if you dont pay attention to them for a while they throw things or move small objects. I met a demonic spirit only once and when i prayed for Jesus to save me it was gone.

But they cant come in my room because  thats where i spend all my time with God so the holy spirit is always filling the room.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I actually live in a haunted house we have seen proof ghosts exist but these Ghosts are just attention grubbers if you dont pay attention to them for a while they throw things or move small objects. I met a demonic spirit only once and when i prayed for Jesus to save me it was gone.

But they cant come in my room because  thats where i spend all my time with God so the holy spirit is always filling the room.

There are no such things as ghosts. You can get rid of these demons by commanding them to leave in the name of Jesus. There is no reason for anyone who is a believer to put up with them.

Aaaahhhhhhhhh...........    oh never mind....

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

If no activity is present and the house was just a murder scene, I'd have to think about it...

I would not be able to live in that house. I would dwell on the murder. It would trigger my ptsd. I couldnt do it.

I would not be able to live in that house. I would dwell on the murder. It would trigger my ptsd. I couldnt do it.

I've worked in a place on Tinker Air Force Base where spirit activity is simply unreal at night.  It was the morgue back in world war II.   I have watched spirits shove full boxes of paper off of the top of 15 foot shelves close to me more times than I could count.  I watched one tilt the forks of a front end loader dumping a whole skid of paper at me late one night.

I don't know what these spirits are/were, but they were not the Casper kind of thing.....   they stole my tools and pushed over stacks of paper.  I didn't have a choice of working there or not for I was the only one working nights for several years.....   but I definitely would not live there for any reason whatsoever.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,707
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

There are no such things as ghosts. Demons only have as much power over a christian as you allow it. So that wouldn't bother me. As far as former murder scene? so what. who cares. Guess what, we all die. we know where our spirits go after death. So it doesn't matter.