pawz

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

A team of geneticists from W.I.T., while working on decoding sequences of “Junk DNA” with the cooperation of The Human Genome Project, have made what may be the most significant human discovery to date; the first scientifically verifiable evidence of the concrete existence of God.

Contained within the “Junk DNA” (called such for its lack of known biological function) scientists at the Wyoming Institute of Technology noted sequences of genetic code that looked remarkably similar to human language and alphabets. Contacting and forming a team with linguists from Bob Jones University, they set out to analyze and decode individual sequences of DNA they had identified which seemed to mirror language. They began to compare the information contained within the DNA with all known human languages, hoping that any similarities they encountered would help them understand what they were looking at. What they found was astounding! Where they had been searching merely for similarities with existent languages, instead they found that a single language matched and translated the code within the DNA perfectly: Ancient Aramaic, the language of Jesus of Nazareth and the original Biblical scrolls.

Linguists from Bob Jones were “rocked with awe” at the findings. But their sense of wonder was to only grow greater as they delved deeper into this mystery of genetics. As they began to translate the information found in the “Junk DNA” into ancient Aramaic they saw that some of the phrases seemed remarkably similar to quotes in the Bible. And direct line quotes from the Bible, ascribed as the words of God himself, also began to show up.

Linguists identified an encoded snippet of information, provided to them by geneticists at W.I.T., contained in a Retrotransposon (type of Junk DNA) that directly translated to the well-known Corinthians 6:19. “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.” The team of scientists and scholars working on this project stated: “This” (the presence of Biblical verse in human DNA) “is repeated over and over throughout the entire double helix of human DNA.”

Matthew Boulder, chief linguist for the project issued this statement regarding the matter. “As for the evidence- it is there and it is, to my view, undeniable. The very Word of God, elegantly weaved in and out of our very bodies and souls, as plain as day. And the beauty of it, that God would lay down the words of truth in our very beings, shows his love and The Miracle.”

Geneticists at W.I.T. issued a statement saying that they awaited replication of their findings and the findings of the linguistic team by independent source, and also the completion of the peer review process, before they could comment further on the findings.

National Report readers can find the link to the original paper released by W.I.T. at http://witscience.org/first-scientific-proof-god-found/

Edited by pawz

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings paws........

Glory to God! Yes,yes I have read all about this & have seen several specials on TV about the findings.........I believe it was on the Discovery channel as well as NatGeo.............very fascinating & interesting,

King James Bible
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.                                                                                John14:20

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I thought it might be someone 'having a laugh' at first ( some folk have a nasty sense of humour). I shall watch that space with interest.... :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

If this is true, it's amazing.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  159
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  08/26/1988

I read on the net that WIT was not a real place, and it has a reputation of posting bizzare stories. I am bringing this up because if people believe this as proof and it is shown to be fake, they may not trust any proof of God in future also.

Blessings ,,,,,
Here is another interesting find
Message From God Found Hidden Inside DNA Sequence
Feb 01, 2013

imagesResearchers at Harvard University announced today that they have found what appears to be a message from God written inside the human genome.

In a little-explored section of non-coding DNA, a team of top geneticists discovered a 22-word snippet of ancient Aramaic in which God confirms his existence and his role in creating life on Earth.

The stunning finding represents nearly irrefutable evidence of God's existence and his role in creating the process of evolution by natural selection.

The message was discovered when researchers noticed strange mathematical patterns appearing within a certain section of the genome.

"Hello my children.This is Yahweh,the One True Lord.

You have found creations secret,Now share it peacefully

with the world."

For Heaven's Sake
"We knew the patterns weren't naturally occurring," explains Charles Watson, the lead scientist on the project, "but we couldn't come up with any convincing explanation for them.

"On a whim, we started cross referencing the patterns with language databases," he explains, "and we were shocked to find that the patterns corresponded to ancient Aramaic."

Stunned by its discovery, the team contacted language experts familiar with Aramaic - the language Jesus Christ spoke in daily life.

Entirely decoded, the message reads: "Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world."

Yahweh is the biblical name for the Judeo-Christian god.

Inherit The Earth

The findings will be published in the journal Nature next month, and are expected to provoke the biggest scientific controversy since Charles Darwin published his theory of natural selection in 1859.

"This doesn't mean that the theory of evolution is wrong," says Watson. "It's just incomplete. It seems that in reality the Judeo-Christian god actually started the whole process.

"And instead of just telling us about natural selection, he left a hidden signature that we could find 200,000 years later when we invented the right technology. It makes total sense really.

"Before this discovery I was a committed atheist. Now I'm a devout Christian. This is exactly the kind of proof I needed to ease my doubts."

In addition to its profound impact on science, the news is set to revolutionize the world of comparative religion.

"I think the message clearly indicates that God wants us to co-exist peacefully with our fellow human beings," says Janice Taylor, a bishop in the Anglican Church.

However, other Christian denominations have a different interpretation of the scientists' findings.

"Clearly this means our God is the one true God and that we should exterminate rival religions," says Frank Page, leader of the conservative Southern Baptist Convention. "Now that we have truth on our side, I think it's time we start a new crusade."

© Copyright Currant Media LLC. All rights reserved                                                                                                                                          Love,Kwik

Blessings...

It is a real place,I have no idea if it is a real find but I have seen it in TV,,,,,not that that means much....

WyoTech
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WyoTech, formerly known as Wyoming Technical Institute,[1] is a for-profit college system founded in Laramie, Wyoming, in 1966.

Initially an automotive-themed school, under the ownership of Corinthian Colleges, Inc.,[2] WyoTech has four campuses offering degree and diploma programs in the fields of automotive, diesel, collision refinishing, motorcycle, marine technology, as well as construction trades. WyoTech also offers advanced training programs in applied service management; light duty diesel; advanced automotive diagnostics; street rod and custom fabrication; motorsports chassis fabrication; high performance power trains; and trim and upholstery technology.

Wyotech schools have some of the highest graduation rates of any two-year schools in the United States. For 2011, WyoTech Blairsville had a graduation rate of 85.1 percent, and WyoTech Laramie a graduation rate of 80.1 percent.[3]

In 2013, Wyotech schools faced layoffs and site closings as Corinthian Colleges, its parent company, received greater government scrutiny for its business and trading practices.[4][5]

Tuition is typically 300% to 400% more expensive than programs at community colleges.[6] Wyotech's student loan default rate is approximately 19%. [7] Wyotech's job placement rate is unknown.

Accreditation

WyoTech is nationally accredited but not regionally accredited. Most public and private universities are regionally accredited and will not accept credits or degrees from Wyotech for transfer

Love,Kwik

Can you please post a link for the discovery by Harvard scientists? I searched for it, but am not able to find it.

Wyoming Technical Institute is not the same as Wyoming Institute of Technology. They could be two totally different, unrelated places. I am sure there must be a way to find if a college/institute is real. And if it real, this is groundbreaking.

I think the reference to 'Harvard scientists' is  an attempt to give the story a degree of credibility - the only places I found the article repeated with  mention of 'Harvard' included were  a long way from mainstream news outlets, and one clearly states that it is a satirical publication, in which stories that are not true will appear... The WIT site attempts to give itself a history of respectability, but there is something about the language used, can't  quite say what, that makes me suspicious.  The findings and an article are reckoned to be appearing in the Nature journal 'next month'.. we will see... wonderful if true, but.....