Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobwatkins

High Octane

11 posts in this topic

So, in resonse to one of my posts, someone asked me to introduce myself. I am Bob, I am way old, though I don't feel as old as I am. I am very passionate that Believers should be in the Word of God daily. So, I write devotionals every day. I put them in bite sized form so that they are palletable to all. I have been writing for about a year now and I really enjoy it.

A little about me. I am 50 - yeah I told you. Dirt isn't much older than me. I am finishing a Master's Degree online through Liberty University. I work as a Sales and Use Tax Accountant for a company that sells software to banks. I have three kids that range from 28 years to 23 months. I live in Jacksonville Florida and I love sports.

Anything else you want to know, just ask. I am an open book.

Thanks, Bob

Welcome to Worthy. 

Welcome to Worthy. I'm 50 too but I would not describe myself as old (at least not here). We have much older people here on Worthy. In fact, 50 is pretty much an average age for Worthy, I think.

Welcome to Worthy. I'm 50 too but I would not describe myself as old (at least not here). We have much older people here on Worthy. In fact, 50 is pretty much an average age for Worthy, I think.

So, you mention that the average is 50. I publish a devotional on a page in FB daily.  I only have a little over 200 followers, but 54% of them are 35-55. It is interesting that the age of those interested in delving into the Word is 35 and up. It is concerning to me that a lack of Biblical knowledge and desire for Biblical knowledge seems to exist below that age.

Any thoughts?

By the way, I think I look old (or at least older) but I feel like I am 30. Athletically, my body won't do what it once did, but I feel young.

Welcome, it is nice to see young people still joining!

Welcome to Worthy!!