• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I know that the pretribe rapture belief is the most hated rapture belief but it has its benefits. For one there is that hope, Hope knowing we could be taken home at any minute any hour any day, For those who are weary from this world who just long to be with their Lord this belief provides them a certain happiness.

It also makes ppl to seriously purify themselves to adorn themselves with love patience generousity and a pure heart knowing that the rapture might take place any second and they pray to be counted worthy.

Regardless if you believe this belief or not the facts i just wrote tie into the belief. What kind of hope or joy can the mid or post trib belief offer? can it compare to the excitement and hope the pretribe rapture belief? Can it inspire us to be a loving patient and pure hearted bride as the pretribe?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here.

I think most children of God realize the most important thing is to cling on to him no matter what. Nothing wrong with believing one theory over the other as long as you prepare yourself for worse.

A part of me still hopes for the pre trib to be right but if not, no problem- stay close to HIM.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I know that the pretribe rapture belief is the most hated rapture belief but it has its benefits. For one there is that hope, Hope knowing we could be taken home at any minute any hour any day, For those who are weary from this world who just long to be with their Lord this belief provides them a certain happiness.

It also makes ppl to seriously purify themselves to adorn themselves with love patience generousity and a pure heart knowing that the rapture might take place any second and they pray to be counted worthy.

Regardless if you believe this belief or not the facts i just wrote tie into the belief. What kind of hope or joy can the mid or post trib belief offer? can it compare to the excitement and hope the pretribe rapture belief? Can it inspire us to be a loving patient and pure hearted bride as the pretribe?

I need to address your first comment. The pre-Trib rapture is only hated except by those who reject it...and they aren't all that righteous in the way they express themselves. I never hear a pre-Trib believer denounce those with other ideas, or condemn them as I do the post-Trib believer. Any discussion NEVER gets as far as to discuss the joy and hope they have in the anticipation of the rapture of the Church.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I need to address your first comment. The pre-Trib rapture is only hated except by those who reject it...and they aren't all that righteous in the way they express themselves. I never hear a pre-Trib believer denounce those with other ideas, or condemn them as I do the post-Trib believer. Any discussion NEVER gets as far as to discuss the joy and hope they have in the anticipation of the rapture of the Church.

Actully, I've heard pre-Tribbers claim that post-Tribbers have been deceived by Satan. I've heard them say harsh things about post-tribbers.

But I agree with you that post-tribbers sometimes accuse pre-tribbers of being fooled and claim that pre-tribbers will lose their faith when the rapture does not occur and will succumb to the mark of the Beast.

I myself am undecided so I look at both points of view. I even contemplate the mid-trib theory from time to time.

Actully, I've heard pre-Tribbers claim that post-Tribbers have been deceived by Satan. I've heard them say harsh things about post-tribbers.

But I agree with you that post-tribbers sometimes accuse pre-tribbers of being fooled and claim that pre-tribbers will lose their faith when the rapture does not occur and will succumb to the mark of the Beast.

I myself am undecided so I look at both points of view. I even contemplate the mid-trib theory from time to time.

That kind of rhetoric you claim to witness from pre-Tribbers is something I have never seen or heard and I have been debating this stuff for years. For me, when the acerbic commentary started, I knew I was on the right "side" of the debate.

That kind of rhetoric you claim to witness from pre-Tribbers is something I have never seen or heard and I have been debating this stuff for years. For me, when the acerbic commentary started, I knew I was on the right "side" of the debate.

Believe me I've heard it. I'm not sure if I've heard it much on Worthy but I have heard it elsewhere. Most of the attacks come from post-Tribbers, admittedly, but I have heard pre-tribbers do it too. As for poor old mid-tribbers, they often get attacked by both sides.

I am simply unable to make up my mind on this matter and I will often defend both pre-tribbers and post-tribbers when they are attacked. I don't see the point of all the fuss anyway. It's interesting to debate, but making the wrong decision should not be a salvation issue. Prepare for both - see what happens.

Believe me I've heard it. I'm not sure if I've heard it much on Worthy but I have heard it elsewhere. Most of the attacks come from post-Tribbers, admittedly, but I have heard pre-tribbers do it too. As for poor old mid-tribbers, they often get attacked by both sides.

I am simply unable to make up my mind on this matter and I will often defend both pre-tribbers and post-tribbers when they are attacked. I don't see the point of all the fuss anyway. It's interesting to debate, but making the wrong decision should not be a salvation issue. Prepare for both - see what happens.

It is correct that these are not issues that can affect a person's salvation. We simply need to do our best to study the entire word---not just Revelation, along with a  few key other passages---and commit our ways to the Lord, and ask Holy Spirit to teach us.

It is correct that these are not issues that can affect a person's salvation. We simply need to do our best to study the entire word---not just Revelation, along with a  few key other passages---and commit our ways to the Lord, and ask Holy Spirit to teach us.

I agree. Well said.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

I know as Christ`s Holy Spirit leads us into all the truth of Christ, His character & His purposes then the Body of Christ will know what its purpose is & why & when the Lord is coming for them.

....What kind of hope or joy can the mid or post trib belief offer....

~

Beloved, It Is The Same Glorious Hope And Indescribable Joy

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11:25

As That Found Hidden Within The Pretribulation Rapture

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 1 Peter 1:3

The Sure Hope Of The Resurrection

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. Job 19:25-27

You

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

See?

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:29