• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Have you ever had issues recieving answered prayer? Im sure everyone has, I myself have been praying for a long time for something. is there a method to recievee answered prayer everytime? Im sure lots of ppl will say so but i dont think there is because sometimes for our own good the answer has to be no or wait.

The way i see it god has three answers to our prayers- yes,no and wait. jesus said you may ask anything and if you believe you will recieve, many see this as proof that every prayer should be yes and if you havent recieved it your faith is not strong enough. but they forget some major factors that are flaws in their belief, 1 that is has to align with the fathers will 2 that god is not a wish granter in a bottle and 3 sometimes its better for us to not recieve what we ask for.

But there is also things that hinder our prayers obviously sin and anger or unforgiveness against someone but there is also satan. see our prayers are like smoke they come to god as a sweet smelling incense but as soon as our prayers are released  the enemy will atempt to stop it in any way he can. he can build a wall that will  prevent the prayer from being strong enough to be answered. It still reaches God but it has to be stronger.

Its been noticed by many that answered prayer flows very easily for some but not so much for others. even if the other ppl are doing everything right there is a wall blocking their prayer path satan put up. How do we  break through? You just keep praying and repenting, even though it seems your prayers are futile every prayer makes a dent in that spiritual wall so eventually it will shatter.

i myself have been praying for a very long time for certain things like healing or just for my chains to be shattered,and i havent even seen a tiny bit of results but I did learn things from this. Even though i have never seen healing or the breaking of chains or just my prayers flowing smoothly without resistance i still believe that god can and will free me. I believe that anything and everything is possible with God i believe that if we ask he is more than generous. The ironic thing is i didnt learn to believe thif from asnswered prayer but instead unanswered prayer.

When he does answer i wont have believed because I have seen , i will have seen because I believed

I don't think there's a "spiritual wall" that comes between our prayers because of Satan. That would be like saying that Satan is powerful enough to intercede in God's will, if prayers aren't "powerful" enough when they reach God because of him.

I feel like God always answers our prayers, but it may not be the answer we want. Like you said, there are three answers: 'yes', 'wait', or 'I have something better in mind'. If he provides what you asked for, that's great-- a 'yes'. If you keep praying and not much has seemed to change, the answer might be 'wait' or 'I have something better in mind.'

My preacher once told us that we have to be patient in prayer because it takes time for God to work out what we ask for. He illustrated it by saying that if we ask for something, God has to work in places we can't see first to make that happen. For example, if you are sick and ask for healing, God may first need time to work in the doctors' lives and provide them the knowledge, skills, or resources to nurse you.

Try not to think of prayers as going unanswered, but think that God is working to answer all of them. We just can't see it right now.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think there's a "spiritual wall" that comes between our prayers because of Satan. That would be like saying that Satan is powerful enough to intercede in God's will, if prayers aren't "powerful" enough when they reach God because of him.

I feel like God always answers our prayers, but it may not be the answer we want. Like you said, there are three answers: 'yes', 'wait', or 'I have something better in mind'. If he provides what you asked for, that's great-- a 'yes'. If you keep praying and not much has seemed to change, the answer might be 'wait' or 'I have something better in mind.'

My preacher once told us that we have to be patient in prayer because it takes time for God to work out what we ask for. He illustrated it by saying that if we ask for something, God has to work in places we can't see first to make that happen. For example, if you are sick and ask for healing, God may first need time to work in the doctors' lives and provide them the knowledge, skills, or resources to nurse you.

Try not to think of prayers as going unanswered, but think that God is working to answer all of them. We just can't see it right now.

You won't receive answers to prayers if you have sin.  

"We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will."

"But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear."

The solution to this is Christ.  Jesus has removed the barrier of sin.  OP if you have sin in your heart please understand Jesus took away all sin once and for all.  He took them up by baptism and crucified all the worlds sin at his crucifixion.  How can you have a sin that has been crucified 2000 years ago?