Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

So, when did Israel return to the Old Covenant? When did the sacrifces for sin begin. Where are the Red calves without blemish?

Israel, as a people/nation, is still obligated to the Mosaic covenant. That hasn't changed since Israel received the Mosaic covenant. They are not always obedient, and there have been other times when sacrifices were not possible (Babylonian exhile), but Israel is still obligated. 

On the side, they do have a red heifer.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

can Gods presences ever be in the temple until Jesus returns.....  I don't think I've ever pondered that.

Believe it or not, I have thought about that. I do not believe Gods presence will be in the Temple which is defiled by the anti-christ. In Ezekiel 8 thru 11, Ezekiel receives a word from God, concerning the rebellion and sins of the children of Israel. Ezekiel witnesses Gods glory depart the Temple. Ezekiel then asks if this is the end of the children of Israel, and God says no, but the response seems to indicate to me, a future time which is in the New Covenant.

Ezekiel 11:12  And ye shall know that I am the Lord: for ye have not walked in my statutes, neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners of the heathen that are round about you.

13 And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?

14 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

15 Son of man, thy brethren, even thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from the Lord: unto us is this land given in possession.

16 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.

17 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.

18 And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.

19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I feel very confident in saying this- God's presence will not be in any Temple until the temple described in Ezekiel 40-49 is built, and that won't be until after Christ returns.

Guest shiloh357

I feel very confident in saying this- God's presence will not be in any Temple until the temple described in Ezekiel 40-49 is built, and that won't be until after Christ returns.

I agree.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

can Gods presences ever be in the temple until Jesus returns.....  I don't think I've ever pondered that.

Is not God's presence always on the site of the Temple? That's why nobody has ever been permitted to build any other place of worship to false gods on that very spot.

But....isn't the Dome of the Rock built on that spot?  That would be a place of worship of a false god.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It would help if Hamas would just blow the dome of the rock up...    I'll bet you that Iron Dome is programmed to let that missile through.

So, when did Israel return to the Old Covenant? When did the sacrifces for sin begin. Where are the Red calves without blemish?

Israel, as a people/nation, is still obligated to the Mosaic covenant. That hasn't changed since Israel received the Mosaic covenant. They are not always obedient, and there have been other times when sacrifices were not possible (Babylonian exhile), but Israel is still obligated. 

On the side, they do have a red heifer.

The nation of Israel has not returned to the OT Covenant. Being obligated does not mean practicing. There is no sacrifice for sin happening now as there is no Temple that has been accepted by GOD. It has not been built yet and will not be built where the Temple Mount mosque stands. Jews can't even pray there and there are riots by the Arabs everytime they try.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I ask this because I really don't know.....    what percent of the population in Israel are actually religious...  How many are Christian?  I can't believe I don't know that but I don't...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I ask this because I really don't know..... what percent of the population in Israel are actually religious... How many are Christian? I can't believe I don't know that but I don't...

I'd say less than 2% are Christian.

As for how many are religious, it depends on what your definition of religious is. Does it mean people who punch a clock going to synagogue every week, or what?

PS

I just looked in my CIA Facebook and it shows 2% Christian, 17% Muslim by the way

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

What a good discussion.

Now where does it say that the temple that the Anti-Christ sets himself up in has to be on Mount Moriah?

Also where does it say that the third temple has to be built before the Millennium?  (I agree with you Spock on that)