IGNORED

Job

paulbassett

I don't know the answer. But I love the book of Job. I find it to be a great comfort to me. It has taught me that I can complain to God when I feel bitter about my life. Job wanted to die and at times so do I. If Job can feel that way then it is not so strange for me to feel that way too from time to to. I think the book of Job is the most beautifully written book in the Bible. 

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

To me the book of Job shows who robs and takes away, with lies and is a killer, yeah I see how satan tries to make it look as if it is of God but that's just another one of his lies.  I see how satan is lying to Job, after he killed Jobs children, because all that Job had was in satan's power, except Jobs life, even though satan wanted that too, I see how satan caused the evil and all the oppression upon Job, because that is who he is, the oppressor. I can see who takes away, and who gives more, satan robs and kills, God restores and gives more.  I know its much bigger than all can be said here, yet in all of it God is our giver and keeper of life, and He is the restorer of all things, here and now and eternally.   I enjoy this verse in Job:10:12  -  Thou hast granted me "life and favor," and thy visitation has "preserved" my spirit.  God preserved not only Jobs life here on earth, but eternally, his body and spirit, because that's who He is.    :heart: