Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gigman7

What has happened to all of the activity on here?

20 posts in this topic

Where has everyone gone? Why is there not much response on here? There used to be so much more. I've posted several threads in the last 2 or 3 days and have only had a couple of responses.

People get busy, they go on vacation, board activity has an ebb and flow.  There are times when the boards are slow and times when it is hopping.

Where has everyone gone? Why is there not much response on here? There used to be so much more. I've posted several threads in the last 2 or 3 days and have only had a couple of responses.

I don't know,  I've spent three hours a day here and can't read even half of the posts and my email.

Maybe you need to be more controversial so people will disagree with you and take you to task  :P

Sorry, I shouldn't have posted this. I just had surgery and just came up with lots of questions to ask while sitting here not being able to do much.

Summer, vacations, and children that come home with their children - that'll do it to many!!

In my case, I am a truck driver, and check in when I can.  There are days I can't get on-line at all, and other times I am on here throughout the day.  Today I was driving from Ohio to South Carolina, and then to North Carolina.  As was already mentioned, many are on vacation.

Don't say that, this is my first day here!

Welcome!

I thought that. I also came to the conclusion that it was a summer thing.