IGNORED

How to pray for Jerusalem and for everlasting peace.

angels4u

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven...

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

- Is Psalms 122 an all time Command from God for Jerusalem?

- Or a request of David's in song for the sake of his family and friends;

because the house of God in Jerusalem?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

15"But I am very angry with the nations who are at ease; for while I was only a little angry, they furthered the disaster." 16'Therefore thus says the LORD, "I will return to Jerusalem with compassion; My house will be built in it," declares the LORD of hosts, "and a measuring line will be stretched over Jerusalem."'17"Again, proclaim, saying, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts, "My cities will again overflow with prosperity, and the LORD will again comfort Zion and again choose Jerusalem."'"

Praise God...He will make all things new! Please Lord Jesus come !

- I believe Zechariah is past tense for the 2nd Temple era.

Oh Ephraim

Ephraim is oppressed, crushed in judgment, Because he was determined to follow man's command. Hosea 5:11 (NASB)

Ephraim My Dear Son

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20

~

I believe Zechariah is past tense for the 2nd Temple era.

:thumbsup:

And Beloved I Believe Zechariah Is Future Tense

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness. Zechariah 8:7-8

For The Kingdom

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 31:31-33

Of

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:15

God

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Praying for revival before all the people of this earth will gather together against Jerusalem...

1 The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem. 
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem [shall be] my strength in the LORD of hosts their God. 
6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire
among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, [even] in Jerusalem.
7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify [themselves] against Judah.
In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David [shall be] as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.
11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the
mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; 
13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the
family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
Zechariah 12:1-13

- The book of Ezra and Nehemiah are one work in the Hebrew Bible

that should be studied together for a better understanding of the return of the Babylonian exiles to Jerusalem.

|]

- The Combined narrative presents the story of the exiles' return in two time periods,

each marked by two prominent leaders building the 2nd Temple under Zerubbabel  and Joshua the Priest.

|]

- To which Israel had taken pagan wives and sons and had to be separated from them. - Ez.9 & 10

- For which there was great mourning in Jerusalem

as the houses of Israel were separated from their pagan family and wives. - Zech.12:11-13

- Anyway I see no correlation of Praying For Jerusalem attributed with Zechariah.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.74
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

I'm praying for the peace of Jerusalem

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406