IGNORED

How to pray for Jerusalem and for everlasting peace.

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 7/21/2016 at 9:23 PM, angels4u said:

I'm just reading that it's canceled for this year?

Dear Friends, 
It’s with a heavy heart that we inform you, TomorrowWorld will not take place in 2016. Unfortunately in the current environment, it is not possible to give you the best and unique experience you deserve.

We will miss seeing each other in September and experiencing the magic of TomorrowWorld as one. You, the People of Tomorrow, the foundation of TomorrowWorld, are our inspiration. 

http://www.youredm.com/2016/03/02/its-confirmed-tomorrowworld-2016-cancelled-organizers-looking-towards-2017-instead/

Praise God that it will not take place in 2016!

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Wel,it's here and I believe we're living in the very  last days and Jerusalem Israel needs our prayers more then ever:

UNESCO, Uman, and the Final War on Jerusalem:

chapter 12 of Zecharia:

1 The burden of the word of the LORD concerning Israel. The saying of the LORD, who stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundation of the earth, and formed the spirit of man within him:
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of staggering unto all the peoples round about, and upon Judah also shall it fall to be in the siege against Jerusalem.
3 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will make Jerusalem a stone of burden for all the peoples; all that burden themselves with it shall be sore wounded; and all the nations of the earth shall be gathered together against it.

and again in chapter 14:

1 Behold, a day of the LORD cometh, when thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, but the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fighteth in the day of battle.
4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleft in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, so that there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azel; yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah; and the LORD my God shall come, and all the holy ones with Thee

Being a world body UNESCO has opened the first shot in the world’s war against Jerusalem as prophesized thousands of years ago. Israeli politicians, religous leaders, and acitvists have responded with anger and declarations.  Afterall, nearly all Jews that have some sort of connection to the broader national belief set hold a bond that is unbreakable with Jerusalem. Despite the outcry, there is not much on a political level we can do. That in of itself may be the most painful aspect of all.

Jesus is coming soon ..Maranatha Jesus come..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 10/19/2016 at 1:30 PM, angels4u said:

Wel,it's here and I believe we're living in the very  last days and Jerusalem Israel needs our prayers more then ever:

UNESCO, Uman, and the Final War on Jerusalem:

chapter 12 of Zecharia:

1 The burden of the word of the LORD concerning Israel. The saying of the LORD, who stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundation of the earth, and formed the spirit of man within him:
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of staggering unto all the peoples round about, and upon Judah also shall it fall to be in the siege against Jerusalem.
3 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will make Jerusalem a stone of burden for all the peoples; all that burden themselves with it shall be sore wounded; and all the nations of the earth shall be gathered together against it.

and again in chapter 14:

1 Behold, a day of the LORD cometh, when thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, but the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fighteth in the day of battle.
4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleft in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, so that there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azel; yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah; and the LORD my God shall come, and all the holy ones with Thee

Being a world body UNESCO has opened the first shot in the world’s war against Jerusalem as prophesized thousands of years ago. Israeli politicians, religous leaders, and acitvists have responded with anger and declarations.  Afterall, nearly all Jews that have some sort of connection to the broader national belief set hold a bond that is unbreakable with Jerusalem. Despite the outcry, there is not much on a political level we can do. That in of itself may be the most painful aspect of all.

Jesus is coming soon ..Maranatha Jesus come..

I agree that Jesus is coming!

• 4 weeks later...

Behold, I (God) will make Jerusalem

a cup of trembling   

unto ALL the people (nations)

(Zechariah 12:2) 

Praying as we see this happening..

To God be the Glory..

• 1 month later...

Simon was a great and righteous person, loved both by the people and the rabbis. He set for himself the task of rebuilding the Jewish State, reinvigorating the Jewish people, throwing the Greeks and Greek ideas out of the country and destroying all of the idols.1  Maccabees 15

Jerusalem will Be Attacked
…2"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. 3"It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it. 4"In that day," declares the LORD, "I will strike every horse with bewilderment and his rider with madness. But I will watch over the house of Judah, while I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness.…

UN voted against Israel. 14 countries for the resolution supporting a 2 state solution and 1 abstained. War has just been officially declared against the Jewish people. 

Joel 3:2 – “I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.”

Praying..

15697718_10154231117587076_8717974803344506307_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

pls pray for Jan 15 th as the Nations come together to try to  divide Israel..

psalm121-4.jpg

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/19/2014 at 1:59 PM, 7thseal said:

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven...

Only then does His kingdom come. And His return leads it. Now people have to answer to their own beliefs.

• 6 months later...

Praying for Israel today...

On Tisha B’Av, Day of Temple Mourning, Muslims Escalate War for Temple Mount With Kotel Claim

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/tag/9th-of-av/#UzLRw2y8uZ40hItx.99

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 7/17/2014 at 9:47 PM, angels4u said:

Isaiah’s Prayer for Jerusalem

62 Because I love Zion,

I will not keep still.

Because my heart yearns for Jerusalem,

I cannot remain silent.

I will not stop praying for her

until her righteousness shines like the dawn,

and her salvation blazes like a burning torch.

The nations will see your righteousness.

World leaders will be blinded by your glory.

And you will be given a new name

by the Lord’s own mouth.

The Lord will hold you in his hand for all to see—

a splendid crown in the hand of God.

Never again will you be called “The Forsaken City”[a]

or “The Desolate Land.”[b]

Your new name will be “The City of God’s Delight”[c]

and “The Bride of God,”[d]

for the Lord delights in you

and will claim you as his bride.

Your children will commit themselves to you, O Jerusalem,

just as a young man commits himself to his bride.

Then God will rejoice over you

as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride.

O Jerusalem, I have posted watchmen on your walls;

they will pray day and night, continually.

Take no rest, all you who pray to the Lord.

Give the Lord no rest until he completes his work,

until he makes Jerusalem the pride of the earth.

The Lord has sworn to Jerusalem by his own strength:

“I will never again hand you over to your enemies.

Never again will foreign warriors come

and take away your grain and new wine.

You raised the grain, and you will eat it,

praising the Lord.

Within the courtyards of the Temple,

you yourselves will drink the wine you have pressed.”

10 Go out through the gates!

Prepare the highway for my people to return!

Smooth out the road; pull out the boulders;

raise a flag for all the nations to see.

11 The Lord has sent this message to every land:

“Tell the people of Israel,[e]

‘Look, your Savior is coming.

See, he brings his reward with him as he comes.’”

12 They will be called “The Holy People”

and “The People Redeemed by the Lord.”

And Jerusalem will be known as “The Desirable Place”

and “The City No Longer Forsaken.”

Maranatha~~~ Jesus come!

This is sooooo, true!  Most over looked part of scripture - the Song of Miriam (Mary)  which is a prophecy concerning this very prayer. Unfortunately because of the Vatican's  misrepresentation of her most other Christian denominations  avoid  looking into her words. People forget she is Jewish. As with all the great patriarchs and matriarchs of the bible - she too represents Israel.  All her words are about a future state of being for Israel. The dragon is ever before the Bride. The Revelation 12 sign in the heavens is the fulfillment of this above prayer of Isaiah. Miriam's praise will be Israel's -  " HIS MERCY ENDURES FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION= HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER."  All Miriam's statements like; " My soul magnifies the Lord" represents the state of Israel before all  nations.  "And rejoices in God my Savior. " The Retribution of the lamb will be poured forth primarily on the Gentile nations. The earthquake of the sixth seal will be felt in Israel but the cosmic  bodies falling to earth, Israel will be shielded from -due to the tilt and angel of the earth. That part of the hemisphere will not be facing the on

coming wrath. God's covenant will be established with the remnant of Jacob. The blow to the head of the beast system is at hand!

Edited by TheBride123

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

Why the Jews? The Old is obsolete and the Jews have rejected and killed the Messiah. The Jews are now under a partial hardening until the fullness of the Gentiles come in.

Rom_11:25  Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.