• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

I've always read and heard that the trio of evil (the red dragon, the beast from the sea, and the beast from the earth) found in Revelation 12 and 13 correlate to Satan, the Antichrist, and the false prophet respectively. This would mean that the trio is made up of a demon, a human, and another human.

The red dragon is clearly identified as Satan in Revelation 12:9. The beast from the sea (with 7 heads and 10 horns) is described by John in Revelation 17:8. It says that that the beast was and is not and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. That description indicates that at some point before John was given the revelation, the beast "was" (actively doing things). At the time of the revelation, the beast "is not" (actively doing things) with the natural inference being because he was cast into the abyss. I say that because at some point he comes up out of the abyss.

Based on that description, I have difficulty seeing how the beast from the sea can be a human. He would have had to have existed in the first century or before. Also, references to the abyss found in the Bible indicate that it's a holding place or prison for demons. Luke 8:30-32 Revelation 20:2-3 If the beast from the sea comes up out of the abyss, how can he be a human?

We know from Daniel 10 that there are certain demons that influence governments i.e. the prince of Persia, the prince of Greece. It's reasonable to assume that there is also a prince of Rome, a demon that caused the Roman Empire to exercise dominion. It could be that this demon, the prince of Rome, caused Roman greatness and at some point was thrown into the abyss to be held until his release in the end times. This seems to be a better fit for the beast from the sea than a human. It would also explain the need for a "mouthpiece".

I see the trio of evil correlating to Satan, "the prince of Rome", and the false prophet (Antichrist) making it a demon, another demon, and a human.

I would be interested in any scripturally based thoughts on the subject.  Please don't link in websites or copy+paste info.  Always provide a scriptural basis and limit speculation.

I find the whole picture to be portraying the kingdoms of Satan which were offered to Jesus in the desert, they are spiritual kingdoms that manifest themselves in conection with real humans who are in charge of Satan's kingdoms, much the same way the final kingdom that God sets up is manifested with real people who believe in Jesus and His kingdom is just as real as Satan's

although most Christians don't like to believe that Satan actually has a great beast kingdom that is as stealthy and lurking as a leopard in the forest

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

I've always read and heard that the trio of evil (the red dragon, the beast from the sea, and the beast from the earth) found in Revelation 12 and 13 correlate to Satan, the Antichrist, and the false prophet respectively. This would mean that the trio is made up of a demon, a human, and another human.

The red dragon is clearly identified as Satan in Revelation 12:9. The beast from the sea (with 7 heads and 10 horns) is described by John in Revelation 17:8. It says that that the beast was and is not and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. That description indicates that at some point before John was given the revelation, the beast "was" (actively doing things). At the time of the revelation, the beast "is not" (actively doing things) with the natural inference being because he was cast into the abyss. I say that because at some point he comes up out of the abyss.

Based on that description, I have difficulty seeing how the beast from the sea can be a human. He would have had to have existed in the first century or before. Also, references to the abyss found in the Bible indicate that it's a holding place or prison for demons. Luke 8:30-32 Revelation 20:2-3 If the beast from the sea comes up out of the abyss, how can he be a human?

We know from Daniel 10 that there are certain demons that influence governments i.e. the prince of Persia, the prince of Greece. It's reasonable to assume that there is also a prince of Rome, a demon that caused the Roman Empire to exercise dominion. It could be that this demon, the prince of Rome, caused Roman greatness and at some point was thrown into the abyss to be held until his release in the end times. This seems to be a better fit for the beast from the sea than a human. It would also explain the need for a "mouthpiece".

I see the trio of evil correlating to Satan, "the prince of Rome", and the false prophet (Antichrist) making it a demon, another demon, and a human.

I would be interested in any scripturally based thoughts on the subject.  Please don't link in websites or copy+paste info.  Always provide a scriptural basis and limit speculation.

I find the whole picture to be portraying the kingdoms of Satan which were offered to Jesus in the desert, they are spiritual kingdoms that manifest themselves in conection with real humans who are in charge of Satan's kingdoms, much the same way the final kingdom that God sets up is manifested with real people who believe in Jesus and His kingdom is just as real as Satan's

although most Christians don't like to believe that Satan actually has a great beast kingdom that is as stealthy and lurking as a leopard in the forest

Yeah, there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we can't see.  The "man of sin" is described as coming with all the deception of wickedness.  Satan and his minions are "all in".

Yeah, there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we can't see.  The "man of sin" is described as coming with all the deception of wickedness.  Satan and his minions are "all in".

I find the deception is most Christians do not see a very Satanic organization behind the scenes of government, if world leaders are all gathering in the woods before a giant owl all dressed in robes and a burning efigy in front on an altar and Christian Americans don't find this a bit alarming then I don't know what else I could say?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

I find the deception is most Christians do not see a very Satanic organization behind the scenes of government, if world leaders are all gathering in the woods before a giant owl all dressed in robes and a burning efigy in front on an altar and Christian Americans don't find this a bit alarming then I don't know what else I could say?

Huh?  I try to stay up on news.  Did I miss something?

Huh?  I try to stay up on news.  Did I miss something?

google "boheimian grove" It appears this annual practice has been going on for centuries

President Nixon even made a comment on some of the behavior he witnessed going on out there "google "Nixon tapes on boheimian grove"

considering its an all male camping retreat should tell you somthing

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,001
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

I agree that the beasts of Chapters 12 and 13 are different entities, the first being symbolic of Satan's influence over a succession of empires that sought to disrupt God's plan of redemption of and through Israel, and also that the beast of Chapter 13 is not a man. 

Remember, the "seven heads" imagery is multifaceted prophetic symbolism which does not represent just one thing and one thing only. However, that doesn't mean when employing the imagery of the dragon or beast in certain places of Revelation, that it is not being used to focus in upon one thing in particular, as we both agree it does “Satan” in chapter 12, or the empire which rises out of the sea in chapter 13.  There, the seven headed beast is meant to represent the rise of a final particular kingdom that is connected to Israel, which beast is referred to as the “eighth… [which] is of the seven, and goes into perdition.”

The first beast of Chapter 13 that rises up out of the sea (since there are two mentioned in the chapter) is not an individual or a man, as the angel later explains to John that the sea represents a multiplicity of people and not just an individual. This can be confirmed elsewhere is scripture as well. However, the second beast that "up out of the earth" which is in fact a man. Just as Adam came from the dust of “the earth,” so does this individual. Now some of you more studious bible readers may have noticed Daniel 7:17 states the beasts/nations came from “the earth” and therefore might be confused or even inclined to object, but a careful examination will reveal that it is in fact the kings and not the empires that arise up out of from the earth.

Daniel 7:3 - And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

Daniel 7:17 - These great beasts, which are four [kingdoms/empires], are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

Nonetheless, the overall prophetic imagery surrounding the seven headed beast contains multiple symbols intended to represent key biblical players, each needing to be identified if one is to gain a correct understanding of John's vision.

A good example revealing the necessity of paying attention to every detail as essential for gaining understanding is demonstrated by the considerable contrast of where we see the beast rise out of the sea alone in chapter 13, and that of later in chapter 17 when the beast is again seen by John, but now with a woman sitting upon it. The woman is lavishly “arrayed in purple and scarlet color and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

This woman represents all the numerous devilish religious systems existing in the world throughout the ages, including pseudo-Christianity. By the time history unfolds for chapter 17, calculated events which were conceived long, long ago by Lucifer and fallen angels have united the murderous whore and the beast through a covenant with death and hell in an effort to establish a unified religion for the Age of Enlightenment. In a little while, the diverse faiths of the world with their “archaic traditions” will be required to bow or perish to make way for even greater apostasy and abominations as the Scientific Revolution of Transhumanism and Eugenitics breaks forth unrestrained; the means through which the "enlightened elite" have been persuaded they will finally get to become gods for their worshipping and doing the bidding of the fallen cherub who they fully believe liberated humanity from the ignorance and restraints God forced upon man in The Garden.

Then of course, we also have the “ten horns” on the beast to reckon with…

Regardless, these are all biblical end-time players mentioned in Revelations that need to be identified. For the angel tells John something about “the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carries her” that I have yet to hear ministers adequately mention or even preach on. For by the angel’s words this “mystery” appears to be something that true believers in Christ have a responsibility to know, that is if their names are “written in the book of life from the foundation of the world.”

Revelation 17:7 - And the angel said unto me, Wherefore did you marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and ten horns.  8 The beast that you saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Luke 8:10 - And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

The fact that God's people should know the events that are prophetically foretold concerning the days in which they will live should not come as a surprise to them. If these things were meant to be hid, then why would Jesus have attributed the people's ignorance as a cause for the destruction of Jerusalem? Jesus absolutely expected them to know, and consequently a just verdict of condemnation was spoken over the holy city with tears as a determined judgment was levied upon them for their failure to discern the time in which they were living.

Luke 19:41 - And when He was come near, He beheld the city, and wept over it, 42 Saying, If thou had known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! But now they are hid from thine eyes. 43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, 44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knew not the time of thy visitation.

It was only because they were apathetic, too lazy to seek those things which God desires to freely reveal, that Jesus said unto them “But now they are hid from thine eyes.” This principle can be further established through Daniel who was able to understand the times and events which were due to occur in his day “by the books,” i.e. the writings of the Prophet Jeremiah.

Daniel 9:2 - In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that He would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

Perhaps Christians should follow Daniel’s example and set their faces unto the Lord God, to seek by Him with prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes, and confess their sins and the sins of their country before the “Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love Him, and to them that keep His commandments.” Or perhaps that’s just way too archaic and contrary to the contemporary understanding of His grace…

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

You guys determine yet that the first beast that rises out of the "sea" of Rev.13:1-2 is a kingdom beast made up of peoples on the earth per Rev.17:15?

It's the second beast, the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward that is the ruler over the first beast.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

It is speaking of Azazel, not Satan.

This is the only answer that can be broadly demonstrated by history and Scripture. Here is part of a much longer telling:

Leviticus 16 provides Mosaic Law for Yom Kippur/the Day of Atonement, the holiest day of the year in its religious calendar. In Lev. 8, 10, and 26, the word usually translated in English as “scapegoat” is Azazel. The passages in Hebrew literally read “to/for Azazel.

[A]ll the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions concerning all their sins, put…on the head of the goat” sent “to/for Azazel.” Lev. 16:21, 8; see Enoch 10:12 below.

[T]he goat designated for Azazel was given to the kohen [priest] assigned to lead it away into the wilderness. And when this kohen came to the designated ravine…he pushed the goat into the ravine.” The Rabbinical Assembly, Machzor for Rosh Hashanh and Yom Kippur, 611. This act at the ravine, which is not included in the instructions of Leviticus 16, was a custom added to commemorate Azazel’s being cast into the Abyss in the days of Noah's Flood. At that time, God sent archangels to bind the rebellious Watchers, and to cast them down and seal them in great pits rent in the earth, that is, openings into the Abyss:

Enoch 87:5; 10:15, 9 [They]cast them into the cavities of the earth. …“ind them for 70 generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment…and in the great day of judgment let [them] be cast into the fire.”

Enoch tells us that the rebellious fallen Watchers had two primary leaders:

Enoch 9:5-6 “You have seen what Azazel has done, how he has taught every species of iniquity upon Earth… Semhazai has also taught sorcery…” 10:12 “All the earth has been corrupted by the effects of the teaching of Azazel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime.” See Lev. 16:21 above.

Azazel was/is not Satan: he and his kind were angels of the lowest heaven which served Satan –

Enoch 53:5-6 …the host of Azazel…became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

This story was known and confirmed by Peter and Jude, as well as other Church fathers:

Jude 6 The angels who did not keep their place of authority, but left their habitation, [God] has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day.

2 Peter 2:4 …God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to Tartarus, and delivered them into chains of darkness [or, pits of gloom], to be reserved for judgment…

Tartarus is a term from Greek mythology, referring to the lowest pit (abyss) of Hades/Hell, wherein the Titans (rebellious gods of old) anciently had been imprisoned.

When the Abyss is opened at the 5th Trumpet, the Destroyer-King Azazel and his voracious host will be released to ravage and abuse the earth and the sons of Adam, just as they did before the Flood. They will still be serving Satan the Dragon –

Rev. 13:2 The Dragon [will give] him [the Beast] his power, his throne, and great authority.

Last Daze wrote: “
I see the trio of evil correlating to Satan, "the prince of Rome", and the false prophet (Antichrist) making it a demon, another demon, and a human.”

Technically speaking, neither Satan, Azazel, nor the spiritual sarim/”princes” of the nations are demons. They are angels of heavenly origin. Demons are evil spirits of earthly origin.

The most likely being to be the False Prophet is the fallen angel S(h)emhazi, who “taught sorcery.” Sorcery fits the description of the False Prophet 'speaking like a dragon, and performing signs and wonders.' Rev. 13:11, 13 S[h]emhazi likely derives from two Hebrew words that together translate to 'Renowned Seer.'

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

The symbolism of a beast [empire] arising out of the sea

is the New World, the USA, which was founded on deism

and secularism, the New [secular] Order of the Ages.

Interestingly, those who are interested in the current

blood moon cycle point out that one of the few times

in history such an event has occurred was 1493/1494

right after Columbus "discovered" the New World.

Coincidently, Columbus sailed to the New World from

Spain the same year as Spain's edict of expulsion.