Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

So what gave these beasts (kingdoms) their dominion?  I think Daniel 10 sheds some light on it...the prince of Persia, the prince of Greece, and I'm guessing that by extension, the prince of Babylon, and the prince of Rome.  I see it as the supernatural's effect upon the natural i.e. the fallen angel is allowed to influence an earthly government into a place of dominion.  Then at some point, that angel (dominion) is taken away, yet the earthly kingdom continued on for a while.  Is that how you see it Sister?

Yes that's how I see it Last Daze.  The fallen angels influence the earthly governments (kings).  But forget about the fallen angels for now, for they know they will be judged,....but .it's these actual "kings" who think they can get away with what they've done and God is telling us what he is going to do with them.  When Christ comes, their power will be taken away from them.  Instead of them being the high ones, making all the decisions, they will be the low ones, spared only to be put in prison for a while to feel it.

I think that in the prophecy of the great statue in Daniel 2 you can see the inclusion of all of those fallen angels (Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome)  when Christ returns in these verses:

34 You continued looking until a stone was cut out without hands, and it struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and crushed them. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were crushed all at the same time...

44 In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever.

I don't see how that can be talking about the historic kingdoms in a natural sense.

It's just showing us that Christ, when he returns, that whole system of men ruling the world will be no more, for they served the "King of Babylon" which is Satan.  Babylon will be gone completely.  The way Babylon was run, from beginning to end will no more have any influence on us, It will be according to God's laws now, which are righteous and fair.

There's so many scriptures and here's only a few;

Revelation 18:21   And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Jeremiah 51:6   Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence

Jeremiah 51:37   And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

Jeremiah 51:44   And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.

The rest of the beasts are the small kingdoms.

Not all the populations will be wiped out at the coming.

There will be survivers.

They will continue to multiply outside the kingdom,but their dominions are taken away.

Christ will rule them with a rod of iron.

They will be preached to during the thousand years.

Many will be converted,but also many will not.

This is when satan is let loose to gather them into one place to be destroyed at the war of gog and magog.

Satan and his angels will be cast into the fire.

All people of all generations will be judged at the second judgement.

The sheep on the right and the goats on the left.

The goats will be cast into the fire.

The sheep will be changed into spirit.

Then the earth will be melted, and a new earth created.

Heaven will be on earth. and God will dwell on earth.

We will see him face to face.

jesse.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

The melting actually comes on the day of Christ's return, on the Day of The Lord (see 2 Pet.3:10 and 1 Thess.5).

God's consuming fire is going to destroy man's works off this earth without destroying the earth. For those still alive on earth on that day, it will cause the change at the twinkling of an eye that Apostle Paul was talking about in 1 Cor.15 from Isaiah 25. See end of Hebrews 12 also.

The melting actually comes on the day of Christ's return, on the Day of The Lord (see 2 Pet.3:10 and 1 Thess.5).

God's consuming fire is going to destroy man's works off this earth without destroying the earth. For those still alive on earth on that day, it will cause the change at the twinkling of an eye that Apostle Paul was talking about in 1 Cor.15 from Isaiah 25. See end of Hebrews 12 also.

Salty

If the earth is melted on the day the Lord returns, then what's the point of locking Satan up for a thousand years?  He's locked up to not deceive the nations for during that time.  If there are nations, then there is still flesh existing.  Flesh cannot take that kind of heat, they will all die.  It doesn't tie in with all the other scriptures.  I say this scripture is condensed and all wrapped into one, leaving out the details inbetween. 

2 Peter 3:10   But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; ........in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Where's the part about Christ reigning for a thousand years with his saints?  It's not mentioned here.  We have to go to revelations to get a clearer picture.

Or another way it could be looked at is this;

Death takes us by surprise.  What if we are in our sins the day we die (off guard, not watching our house) and although hundreds of years, even thousands have passed, we won't know, because we are dead,..... and suddenly it's judgement day.  Would seem like the same day we died to us.  You could say then that Christ came unexpectantly, like a thief in the night, because we are facing him now.

...but if we died true to him, till our death, then we were prepared, and have nothing to fear.

The melting can only happen after the thousand years, after the white throne judgement, and not before, otherwise we would have to scratch that thousand year part out of our bibles.

Salty

Another thing I just thought off.

Christ was warning all generations that he comes as a theif in the night.  Not just warning the last generation.

I think we all know that the majority of Christians who refuse the mark will be persecuted before the coming, so they will be dead already, and not alive to watch.

Just something to think about.  I think it's their souls they have to watch out for.  To have it in a clean and holy state on the day of their death.

But Christ will come as a thief in the night to the unbelievers, and christians who take the mark of the beast..... who are alive in babylon on that day,  as they are not expecting him, that I have no doubt.

So it must be a dual meaning.

Salty

If the earth is melted on the day the Lord returns, then what's the point of locking Satan up for a thousand years?  He's locked up to not deceive the nations for during that time.  If there are nations, then there is still flesh existing.  Flesh cannot take that kind of heat, they will all die.  It doesn't tie in with all the other scriptures.  I say this scripture is condensed and all wrapped into one, leaving out the details inbetween. 

2 Peter 3:10   But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; ........in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Where's the part about Christ reigning for a thousand years with his saints?  It's not mentioned here.  We have to go to revelations to get a clearer picture.

Or another way it could be looked at is this;

Death takes us by surprise.  What if we are in our sins the day we die (off guard, not watching our house) and although hundreds of years, even thousands have passed, we won't know, because we are dead,..... and suddenly it's judgement day.  Would seem like the same day we died to us.  You could say then that Christ came unexpectantly, like a thief in the night, because we are facing him now.

...but if we died true to him, till our death, then we were prepared, and have nothing to fear.

The melting can only happen after the thousand years, after the white throne judgement, and not before, otherwise we would have to scratch that thousand year part out of our bibles.

Have you not read 1 Cor.15:50 where Apostle Paul said that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God? Have you also not read 2 Cor.5:1 where Paul said if our earthly house (body) were dissolved we also have a building of God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens? Who persuaded you into thinking our flesh will continue forever? Have you not read 1 Cor.15:49 that as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly? What is that image of the heavenly Paul was talking about in that 1 Cor.15 chapter?

Giving it to you straight, on that day none of us will ever inhabit a fleshy body again, which is the body Paul called "the image of the earthy". All will have the "image of the heavenly" when Christ Jesus returns on that day. That is what Paul was talking about the "change" at "the twinkling of an eye" in 1 Cor.15. The change is to the "spiritual body" he taught there, the "image of the heavenly".

So if you're thinking our flesh bodies are going to be dissolved on that day, then yes, in a flash, quick as one can blink their eyes, suddenly, at an instant. That is what Paul was teaching there in 1 Cor.15. Either one believes that Scripture as written, or they believe something else. I choose to believe it as written, especially since Apostle Paul went into such detail about it.

Salty

Another thing I just thought off.

Christ was warning all generations that he comes as a theif in the night.  Not just warning the last generation.

I think we all know that the majority of Christians who refuse the mark will be persecuted before the coming, so they will be dead already, and not alive to watch.

Just something to think about.  I think it's their souls they have to watch out for.  To have it in a clean and holy state on the day of their death.

But Christ will come as a thief in the night to the unbelievers, and christians who take the mark of the beast..... who are alive in babylon on that day,  as they are not expecting him, that I have no doubt.

So it must be a dual meaning.

Incorrect on your last generation idea. Jesus was speaking of the final generation living that will see all those signs He gave there. It's that last generation just prior to His return that will experience all those signs for the end.

Those 7 signs He gave directly parallels the events of the seals in Rev.6. You can study Matt.24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 in parallel with Rev.6 and come to understand the order is the same how He gave them in those Gospel Books.

Christ has sealed His elect for the events of the end. They will not be, nor can be, deceived. That's why He included the condition "if it were possible" about them in the Matt.24:24 and Mark 13:22 verses.

Per Apostle Paul in 1 Thess.4 and 1 Cor.15, we know not all of Christ's Church will be deceived, nor killed. Otherwise there would be none of His Church left for Him to gather with the asleep saints He brings with Him on that day.

It's true the deceived, whether Christians that fall away or non-believers outside His Church, will be surprised like a thief breaking in at midnight when our Lord Jesus does return on that day. The reason it will not take His faithful Church on earth by surprise is because... they will be watching the events of the end like He commanded.

I say that when the earth will be melted at the coming;no human will survive.

All be toast. There can not be the gathering of the armies to make war with the lamb.

There will not be the false prophet cast into the lake of fire.

All gentiles will be toast.The sea will dry up.There will be  no second judgement.

There will be no thousand year reign. Because the saints will reign over humans. Not over saints.

Please consider.

jesse.

I say that when the earth will be melted at the coming;no human will survive.

All be toast. There can not be the gathering of the armies to make war with the lamb.

There will not be the false prophet cast into the lake of fire.

All gentiles will be toast.The sea will dry up.There will be  no second judgement.

There will be no thousand year reign. Because the saints will reign over humans. Not over saints.

Please consider.

jesse.

No flesh will survive, but one's spirit with soul... that's a different matter. That which is born of flesh is flesh, and that which is born of Spirit is spirit (John 3). They are two completely distinct and separate things per God's Word. When we die, our flesh goes back to the earth matter where it came from. But our spirit with soul goes on to God (Eccl.12:5-7). That Ecc.12 Scripture even showed us there is a thing called the "silver cord" that attaches our spirit to our flesh body, and it is separated at flesh death, further showing our real makeup that God created us with.

When Apostle Paul said if our earthy tabernacle or house were dissolved, we have another building of God, eternal in the heavens, the "spiritual body" is what he was talking about, not another flesh body.

The gathering of the armies at Armageddon occurs at the time of Christ's coming on the day of The Lord, which by God's consuming fire that ends this world, those armies will be destroyed, at an instant. Apostle Paul used the expression "twinkling of an eye" pulling from Isaiah about this. In a flash is how fast it's going to occur, at an instant. Isaiah even compares it to the wicked being hungry, and then dreaming and suddenly waking up to be hungry again.

That event on the day of The Lord will usher all... into Christ's thousand years reign with His elect. They will rule over the deceived of God's people, and over the nations that were deceived. Per Isaiah, they will learn doctrine and be taught the difference between the clean and unclean, and the deceived will stand in judgement per Ezek.44. That standing in judgment idea is about still being subject to the "second death" in the later lake of fire event.

I see nowhere in God's Word where anyone besides Satan and his angels have been judged and sentenced to perish already. Because the beast and false prophet go into the lake of fire at Christ's coming, it means those are roles destroyed never to occur again. The dragon will play those roles for the tribulation.

Giving it to you straight, on that day none of us will ever inhabit a fleshy body again, which is the body Paul called "the image of the earthy". All will have the "image of the heavenly" when Christ Jesus returns on that day. That is what Paul was talking about the "change" at "the twinkling of an eye" in 1 Cor.15. The change is to the "spiritual body" he taught there, the "image of the heavenly".

I know.  I agree with that.  It's not what I am saying. 

So if you're thinking our flesh bodies are going to be dissolved on that day, then yes, in a flash, quick as one can blink their eyes, suddenly, at an instant. That is what Paul was teaching there in 1 Cor.15. Either one believes that Scripture as written, or they believe something else. I choose to believe it as written, especially since Apostle Paul went into such detail about it.

The melting is after the 1000 years. It has to be.

When Christ returns, he destroys Babylon the Great.  But there are survivors of the nations after this.  These survivors are still flesh, I'm not talking about the saints., but the others.

The earth cannot be melted , because we have flesh here still.  The melting will kill them.  So the melting is not now, straight after Christ's return, but will happen after the thousand years.

Israel will be grafted back in during the millennium, before the melting of the earth.

Israel will be brought into the kingdom area (not inherit, but dwell there)  This kingdom is on earth, and Jerusalem is it's headquarters.  God ruling from heaven, Christ ruling on earth with his saints. 

There is a difference between "inherit" and "dwell".  The saints "inherit" everything at their resurrection but they will rule in the kingdom on earth for a thousand years with Christ, not rule in heaven. (whats the point in that?)

The saints now have a specific job to do "on earth" for the thousand years, and that is to teach Israel and all her future generations the Lord Jesus Christ.  This is when Israel will be grafted back in.  They get a clean slate now.  Mercy.  And nothing that defiles can dwell in this kingdom.  They will be full of the holy spirit, but still flesh.  In turn they will teach the gentiles outside the kingdom, and this is when truth will cover the whole earth.  Not lies, but truth coming straight out of the kingdom.