Death Never Tasted So Good

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

This is more than likely the wrong section to post this article (small book) exposing the truth about something that has escaped the populous. I imagine it belongs in the conspiracy section. I apologize. 

First, lets look at what wikipedia says about the origin of caffeine, and how that compares to the bible.

“Caffeine, is a bitter, white crystalline xanthine alkaloid and a stimulant drug. Caffeine is found in varying quantities in the seeds, leaves, and fruit of some plants, where it acts as a natural pesticide that paralyzes and kills certain insects feeding on the plants, as well as enhancing the reward memory of pollinators.”

Compare that with the following Bible verse.

John 8:44 “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

The bible says the devil was a murderer from the beginning. Wikipedia says that caffeine was also, a murderer from the beginning. Then it would be safe to assume, that whenever we consume caffeine, we are eating and drinking death. And quite possibly, the Devil.

What does the bible say about the Devil and Death?  

Hebrews 2:14 “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;”

The Bible says the Devil has power of death. Then can we associate Jesus with life, and power of life?  

John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

So if we consume death, the same death that killed and paralyzed certain insects, can it be any surprise we get stressed and nervous? As in the case of panic attacks, or being paralyzed by fear.

The wiki article on caffeine, says that caffeine effects the reward memory of pollinators, medical science associates the mental sensation of reward, with the neurotransmitter, dopamine.  

For example, when people get high they are short circuiting that reward system, through illegal, and sometimes, prescription, drugs. So that they are unnaturally releasing dopamine.  

The body quickly adapts to this by means of a feedback system. Then the drug user needs more, and more, of the drug, to achieve the same high.  

Drug addicts eventually crash. They have neither an unlimited budget, nor unlimited supply of drugs. This can be likened to the following Bible verse.

Luke 3:5 “Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;”   

This reminds me of that chart, that Doctors show patients in mental health clinics. Where a baseline represents a normal mood, going above the baseline means feeling unnaturally high (mania), and by being unnaturally high, you then have an unnatural low, or crash (depression).

Like a roller coaster, going up and down. Above, and below, the baseline. This can also be related to the following Bible verse.  

Luke 14:11 “For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.”  

How interesting that both of those verses come from the book of Luke, and Luke was himself, a doctor!  

Colossians 4:14 “Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.”

Many who are addicted to caffeine will explain the process as the following. Beginning the day with 1 to 2 cups of coffee, crashing by lunchtime and needing another cup, then crashing again by the evening, energy drained, and needing yet another cup. We can add that to however many sodas, and chocolate candy, the caffeine addict has consumed throughout the day. And then who knows how much trimethylxanthine (caffeine), they have in their body.

Can it then be any surprise, that heavy caffeine users experience insomnia? The highly caffeinated brain refuses to turn off. It wants to keep doing things. Until the mind eventually crashes from fatigue.

How does caffeine achieve some of its effects in us? Lets go back to the wikipedia article on caffeine.

“Inside the body caffeine acts through several mechanisms, but its most important effect is to counteract a substance called adenosine that naturally circulates at high levels throughout the body, and especially in the nervous system. In the brain, adenosine plays a generally protective role, part of which is to reduce neural activity levels – for example, there is some evidence that adenosine helps to induce torpor in animals that seasonally hibernate. Adenosine acts as an inhibitory neurotransmitter that suppresses activity in the central nervous system. “Largely as a consequence of its blockade of adenosine receptors, caffeine also has profound effects on most of the other major neurotransmitters, including dopamine, acetylcholine, serotonin, and, in high doses, on norepinephrine”,[109] and to a small extent epinephrine, glutamate, and cortisol.[citation needed] At high doses, exceeding 500 milligrams, caffeine inhibits GABA neurotransmission. GABA reduction explains why caffeine increases anxiety, insomnia, rapid heart and respiration rate.”

So basically, adenosine can be likened to brakes on a car, it slows you down when you get excited, and stressed. There is a system in the body called the “fight or flight” stress response. Wikipedia list fight or flight as the following.

“The fight-or-flight response is a biological response of animals to acute stress.”  

But that makes one think that only animals experience flight or flight, simply not true. When a person encounters an exciting situation, encountering a bear in the woods for example, they choose to either fight, or run away, as in flee (flight).  

During either case, the body changes from a restful state, to an excited state. Adrenaline is released, speeding up the blood flow to the muscles and the mind, and noradrenaline stimulates and quickens the mind. It is in this state, a firefighter could rush into a burning building, avoid obstacles, and look for survivors, or one could experience the thrill of riding a  roller coaster. But in both cases, these events are only temporary.  Afterwards you calm down, it is adenosine, that helps bring you back to a restful state. That is its purpose in the body. Adenosine brings you back to the baseline, or normal state.  

This can be likened to Jesus, promoting peace and rest. Adenosine, is like the Jesus inside your body.

Mathew 11:28 “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

There are times when the fight-or-flight response misfires, this is the case of the panic attack. When a person experiences extra ordinary levels of apprehension, while performing a task that doesn’t seem to bother someone else.

Like riding in an elevator, dining in a crowded restaurant, or crossing a bridge, for example. A normal person may experience some apprehension or agitation in a crowded restaurant, or in an elevator, or when crossing a bridge. But they do not freak out about it, they never feel paralyzed by fear. This would be a phobia. A type-an-shadow of a phobia, is a fetish.  

Whereas the phobia brought great fear at a certain situation or event. A fetish brings great sexual pleasure surrounding a certain situation or event.  A heterosexual male might experience enhanced satisfaction, if his wife wore lingerie during a private and intimate encounter. Where the person with a fetish, absolutely must have the fetish item or situation present in order to climax sexually, this can be compared to phobias, where one needs a certain regimen or ritual, like excessively washing the hands when not needed (OCD), or else experience the uncontrolled surge of noradrenaline. Manifested as a panic attack. Living day to day under the bondage of sin.

How this all relates to caffeine will be explained.  

Going back to the wikipedia article on caffeine.

“The caffeine molecule is structurally similar to adenosine, and is capable of binding to adenosine receptors on the surface of cells without activating them, thereby acting as a competitive inhibitor.”  

In medicine, an antagonist is something that reduces, or inhibits activity at a receptor site, where an agonist, is something that increases, or promotes activity at a receptor site. Not to be confused with someone antagonizing someone in real life, provoking them to wrath.    

To the body, caffeine looks like adenosine, It is able to bind to the adenosine receptor sites like a hand and glove. And once this bond has taken place, the real adenosine can’t bond to the adenosine receptors. Then you have reduced functionality of adenosine receptors, hendering it from doing its natural job, the job that the creator planned it to do. So if adenosine is like Jesus to the body, and caffeine looks like adenosine,  so much so that it tricks the body, does that make caffeine an antichrist? I think of the following Bible verse.

2 Corinthians 11:14 “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.”

When caffeine inhibits adenosine from doing its job, then what happens? You don’t calm down from fight-or-flight as efficiently. Instead of returning to baseline, the body speeds up. I liken this to going up to a doorbell and pressing the button, in the normal non caffinated doorbell , you hear one ring. In the perverted and caffinated doorbell, you hear a ring, and then a series of echos decaying.  
The doorbell is your brain. The echos decaying are your neurotransmitters over firing, because of the deficit in adenosine, that caffeine created.  

The amount of over firing and speeding up of the brain, is determined by the amount of adenosine being blocked, which is the result of the dose of caffeine in your body. A dose that doesn’t promote insomnia in one, may in another person. Caffeine may seem harmless in one individual, yet crippling in another.  

Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, meaning it tightens your arteries. In contrast, the popular vitamin Niacin, is a vasodilator, meaning it widens the blood vessels.  

Caffeine promotes excitement and fear, where niacin promotes mental peace and sleep. It is safe to assume then, that caffeine is pointing to death, as it begins in the spirit of death, or a sword or weapon, a self defense agent of certain plants against insects feeding upon the plants, and Niacin is pointing to life, as it does some of the opposite things of caffeine. Widening the blood vessels and promoting rest, while caffeine constricts the blood vessels and promotes unrest.

In the garden of Gethsemane, when Judas Iscariot came with the multitude to capture Jesus, Peter took a sword and chopped off the right ear of Malchus, servant of the high priest, and Jesus said the following.

Mathew 26:52”Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.”  

Caffeine is like eating and drinking the sword.     A sword that once paralyzed and killed insects. A human is much larger than an insect. That same sword might not kill you, today, like an insect.  

But it certainly is not promoting life. Many think that caffeine gives them energy. That is a deception. Through its mechanisms, caffeine makes you feel like you have more energy. But that is an illusion. Caffeine is writing checks the bank of your body can’t cash! Sooner or later it will catch up with you. God forbid, a stroke or a heart attack.

Through caffeine we work harder and faster, staying up later and later, not following a normal sleep schedule. When really our body is tired, and needs rest, and instead of resting, we reach for more caffeine to keep us going. Essentially overdriving an already overdriven engine. That means pushing a human like a machine. But even machines need rest.

A machine operated 24-7, will eventually break down, moving parts will wear out. It might be a fan motor in a machine, or a heart in a human. The result is the same, 24-7 operation without rest, shortens the life span. Thats not an opinion, thats a fact.

The youth do not care as much about reality as older people. With age comes maturity, and wisdom. And then the youth get older and realize, the elders were telling them the truth all along. And only meant to help them.

To the unsaved, mentioning Jesus, Satan, or the Bible, seems silly. The worldlings (non believers and non Christians), do not believe sin really exist, they believe everything must function just like it seems, someone on television says something so it must be true. Thats because they can only think carnally, they do not have the discernment of the truth the holy spirit gives.  

How does one receive the holy spirit? By being saved by Jesus Christ. By realizing and admitting you are a sinner, truly believing in your heart and professing with your lips that Jesus Christ is Lord, and that Jesus paid for your sins by his death on the cross, and that God raised him from death.

Romans 10:9 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

Friends, Satan does not care about you, and whether someone believes in the devil or not, the devil believes in them. The difference is, the saved are aware of this process. They are not ignorant of the devices of the devil. The lost are trapped in a sin-loop. This is sin bondage. Jesus delivers you from sin bondage.

What are the mechanisms of sin bondage? More on that later, but for now remember God’s grace.

Ephesians 2:8 “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:”

Nevertheless, I will be talking about the dynamics of sin in future short books. But this book is about caffeine, and exposing it for what it really is, where it comes from, and what it really does inside us, and how that relates to the Bible.

I have nothing to gain by offering you this knowledge, for it is through God, that I have this understanding of caffeine right now. My own personal experiences with caffeine addiction, down to my own unique and individual sensitivity to caffeine, which I believe may have contributed to me having an aneurysm in 2006, not to mention, a life of being plagued with panic attacks to the point of mental disability.

Jesus told the disciples you were freely given, freely give.

Mathew 10:7-8 “And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”
I personally, have nothing to gain by telling you that only Jesus Christ can save you from hell, and caffeine may not be good for you.

In 2006 when I had the aneurysm, I was unconscious in the hospital for months, with only a brief glimpse, or hint of reality, ever so often. While I was under, I experienced some extremely terrifying visions. Visions of being in a dark, subterranean catacomb.

In that place time didn’t exist, I somehow knew that I was going to be there forever. I was completely sober in that place. I wasn’t the proud and rebellious tough guy there that I was back in the world. There it was complete desolation, not a soul for miles as I ventured through that dark place.

All I had was me and my thoughts there, going over and over in my mind. About how I never cared about others, only myself, thinking at times I was a big deal to others, but learning I really wasn’t.  I somehow knew in that place that I would never see another living soul. None of my family, none of my friends, nobody. Like this was it, like I had raced all my life to get there, and I was finally there. And now there was no going back I thought. Just me and my memories, alone, in that dark void, for all time.

I can’t tell you how sad that makes you feel, and I honestly never cared about being around others. The mental illness had me avoiding crowds. But when you think about never being around another person again, ever, for eternity. That itself is hell. There are times in life I thought the mental illness was hell. That did not compare with this.

The level of darkness and desolation I felt there, was beyond anything I have ever experienced in the world, or through mental illness. Or even a bad dream or nightmare.

This reminds me of the following Bible verse and possibly a mirror opposite of it.

Luke 17:21 “Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”
There are some people that think this means heaven is on Earth. I think this verse is saying, within, is like a spiritual down payment, or earnest money on your eternal salvation. A taste of the heavenly gift, while still here on Earth. A connection in our hearts that goes to God. This makes me wonder if the opposite is also true. A kingdom of hell while on the Earth, that gives but a taste of eternal hell.

Enough about me, I told you that so you might understand how I know so much about this subject.

And I hope you understand how serious all this is, that eternal security is not a joke, nor is caffeine leading your fleshly body to an early grave while serving sin.  

Jesus said if you cannot become like a little child, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mathew 18:3 “And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.”

Following Jesus returned my mind to a child. And that let me understand things I couldn’t before. The father has taught me a great many things, as I surrendered more of my will to him.

The body is the temple of God. We are alive. A man could make a solar panel with his hands, stick it in the ground and it receive light from the sun, and convert it to energy. But a simple flower can do the same thing, and its alive! Man cannot make life, without life, through pro-creation. That makes me think of the following Bible verse.

Mathew 6 “And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.”

The bible says that Solomon was the wisest, and wealthiest king ever, and in that verse Jesus is telling you that Solomon couldn’t even compare to a single flower. Because the flower is alive, and it is stylish, and colorful, because God made it so. Its not alive because man made it, its not colorful because money bought it stylish clothes at the mall.

Unless one is born with a birth defect. There will be a natural baseline state. This is the majority. A natural and non perverted normalcy. A normalcy that is reflected by the interest a person of the majority chooses in life. A body returns to baseline after rest, and a good nights sleep. Caffeine is disrupting that natural process. How bad? I assume that depends on genetics, and dosage.

Caffeine is not normally found in the human body.
That makes it no different than alcohol or cigarettes. Yet, it is treated as being as innocent and benign  as water. Caffeine is a big part of our lives. We grew up eating chocolate cakes, and drinking sodas. But I ask you, do babies come out of the womb smoking? Do children drink alcohol at the playground?

Yet everyday, children are being born into this world with trimethylxanthine in their bodies. Because of their mother’s caffeine addiction.

What then is addiction? Lets look at what wikipedia says about addiction.

“Addiction is the continued repetition of a behavior despite adverse consequences,[1] or a neurological impairment leading to such behaviors.[2]

Addictions can include, but are not limited to, drug abuse, exercise addiction, food addiction, computer addiction and gambling. Classic hallmarks of addiction include impaired control over substances or behavior, preoccupation with substance or behavior, continued use despite consequences, and denial.[3] Habits and patterns associated with addiction are typically characterized by immediate gratification (short-term reward), coupled with delayed deleterious effects (long-term costs)”

If you feel you must have coffee to start your day, you are addicted. If it fits the description of addiction, why then is it not treated as an addictive drug by the majority of society?

It is my belief, that caffeine causes a perversion in the body’s fight-or-flight system. Think of this like throwing a wrench into a machine. The wrench sabotages the machine, the wrench prevents the machine from properly functioning. The wrench is not normally found in the machine. The manufacturer did not design the machine to have wrenches in the gears. Well how does one know that? Because if it were so, the machine would have come with the wrench inside, and could absolutely not function without the wrench inside the machine.

Your body is the machine, caffeine is the wrench. The difference is, caffeine adds to the body. Some consider the things that caffeine adds to be beneficial, even pleasurable, not realizing that caffeine in the body is not natural, and the body does indeed function without it.

Wikipedia says perversion is defined as below.

“Perversion is a type of human behavior that deviates from that which is understood to be orthodox or normal.”

Fetish and phobia, are such a deviation, that I believe is strongly related to the altering of the human body’s fight-or-flight response, Does the caffeine consumption itself lead to this perversion? Or, is it an exaggerated response to caffeine in certain individuals that leads to a perverted fight-or-flight system?

For example, one does not have to always sit beside the exit in a theater, or wash their hands profusely, after the point of cleanliness, as in the case of phobia. Life indeed goes on!

Another example, a man does not always have to have his wife wear lingerie to be intimate with her, as in the case of fetish. Life indeed goes on!

So then a fetish brings unnatural pleasure, and a phobia brings unnatural fear. What is the common denominator? Unnatural.  What is unnaturally not found in the human body? It is us that choose to put caffeine in our body, and then we ride the roller coaster everyday. Our moods and energy, going up and down. And it all begins with our own desire. A desire to consume it. In my opinion, Caffeine promotes lust. What does lust lead to?

James 1:15 “Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.”

Why does caffeine only seem to effect certain people in certain ways? I don’t know. I’m not God, I didn’t make the human body, and unlike some authors, I’m not afraid to tell you when I don’t know something. I can only make educated guesses based on my own personal experiences and flesh mind reasoning. But one thing I do know, only Jesus Christ can save you. Some canned food and water in storage, will not save you from the wrath of the lamb. God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”

The devil is not your friend.

1 Peter 5:8 “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

Caffeine, like Satan, gives lies and illusion, that illusion can be imagination.

Like thinking you aren’t really tired, when really you are. This is like cramming a weeks worth of study into one evening, because you spent the entire week staying up late and partying, instead of studying for a school test.

Like thinking you are really rich, when really you are poor.  This is like the man that runs up his credit because of personal lustful desires, not realizing the long term consequences, or that he will be unable to pay back the debt.

Like thinking you are invincible, when your body is just flesh and blood. Devils drive you toward death, the destruction of your flesh, returning you to dust. Like when Jesus cast the devils out of a man and permitted them to enter into a neighboring herd of swine. The herd then ran as fast as they could down a hill into the sea. Killing themselves. Think of death as being a magnet. Lust becomes sin, and sin pulls you to the death magnet.

Galatians 6:3 “For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.”

When you finally eliminate the devil and sin from life, you realize there is no point to life but to serve God, (like Solomon said at the end of Ecclesiastes). And to help others, just like you who were also once in bondage, and were freed by Jesus Christ. And were eternally saved by Jesus Christ, (like Paul who was a born again Christian).

Feel free to reprint or redistribute this book, please give it freely to anyone you think it might could help.

James 4:7 “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”

Death never tasted so good - by digitalinchrist@hotmail.com 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

This is more than likely the wrong section to post this article (small book) exposing the truth about something that has escaped the populous. I imagine it belongs in the conspiracy section. I apologize. 

First, lets look at what wikipedia says about the origin of caffeine, and how that compares to the bible.

“Caffeine, is a bitter, white crystalline xanthine alkaloid and a stimulant drug. Caffeine is found in varying quantities in the seeds, leaves, and fruit of some plants, where it acts as a natural pesticide that paralyzes and kills certain insects feeding on the plants, as well as enhancing the reward memory of pollinators.”

Compare that with the following Bible verse.

John 8:44 “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

The bible says the devil was a murderer from the beginning. Wikipedia says that caffeine was also, a murderer from the beginning. Then it would be safe to assume, that whenever we consume caffeine, we are eating and drinking death. And quite possibly, the Devil.

What does the bible say about the Devil and Death?  

Hebrews 2:14 “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;”

The Bible says the Devil has power of death. Then can we associate Jesus with life, and power of life?  

John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

So if we consume death, the same death that killed and paralyzed certain insects, can it be any surprise we get stressed and nervous? As in the case of panic attacks, or being paralyzed by fear.

The wiki article on caffeine, says that caffeine effects the reward memory of pollinators, medical science associates the mental sensation of reward, with the neurotransmitter, dopamine.  

For example, when people get high they are short circuiting that reward system, through illegal, and sometimes, prescription, drugs. So that they are unnaturally releasing dopamine.  

The body quickly adapts to this by means of a feedback system. Then the drug user needs more, and more, of the drug, to achieve the same high.  

Drug addicts eventually crash. They have neither an unlimited budget, nor unlimited supply of drugs. This can be likened to the following Bible verse.

Luke 3:5 “Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;”   

This reminds me of that chart, that Doctors show patients in mental health clinics. Where a baseline represents a normal mood, going above the baseline means feeling unnaturally high (mania), and by being unnaturally high, you then have an unnatural low, or crash (depression).

Like a roller coaster, going up and down. Above, and below, the baseline. This can also be related to the following Bible verse.  

Luke 14:11 “For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.”  

How interesting that both of those verses come from the book of Luke, and Luke was himself, a doctor!  

Colossians 4:14 “Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.”

Many who are addicted to caffeine will explain the process as the following. Beginning the day with 1 to 2 cups of coffee, crashing by lunchtime and needing another cup, then crashing again by the evening, energy drained, and needing yet another cup. We can add that to however many sodas, and chocolate candy, the caffeine addict has consumed throughout the day. And then who knows how much trimethylxanthine (caffeine), they have in their body.

Can it then be any surprise, that heavy caffeine users experience insomnia? The highly caffeinated brain refuses to turn off. It wants to keep doing things. Until the mind eventually crashes from fatigue.

How does caffeine achieve some of its effects in us? Lets go back to the wikipedia article on caffeine.

“Inside the body caffeine acts through several mechanisms, but its most important effect is to counteract a substance called adenosine that naturally circulates at high levels throughout the body, and especially in the nervous system. In the brain, adenosine plays a generally protective role, part of which is to reduce neural activity levels – for example, there is some evidence that adenosine helps to induce torpor in animals that seasonally hibernate. Adenosine acts as an inhibitory neurotransmitter that suppresses activity in the central nervous system. “Largely as a consequence of its blockade of adenosine receptors, caffeine also has profound effects on most of the other major neurotransmitters, including dopamine, acetylcholine, serotonin, and, in high doses, on norepinephrine”,[109] and to a small extent epinephrine, glutamate, and cortisol.[citation needed] At high doses, exceeding 500 milligrams, caffeine inhibits GABA neurotransmission. GABA reduction explains why caffeine increases anxiety, insomnia, rapid heart and respiration rate.”

So basically, adenosine can be likened to brakes on a car, it slows you down when you get excited, and stressed. There is a system in the body called the “fight or flight” stress response. Wikipedia list fight or flight as the following.

“The fight-or-flight response is a biological response of animals to acute stress.”  

But that makes one think that only animals experience flight or flight, simply not true. When a person encounters an exciting situation, encountering a bear in the woods for example, they choose to either fight, or run away, as in flee (flight).  

During either case, the body changes from a restful state, to an excited state. Adrenaline is released, speeding up the blood flow to the muscles and the mind, and noradrenaline stimulates and quickens the mind. It is in this state, a firefighter could rush into a burning building, avoid obstacles, and look for survivors, or one could experience the thrill of riding a  roller coaster. But in both cases, these events are only temporary.  Afterwards you calm down, it is adenosine, that helps bring you back to a restful state. That is its purpose in the body. Adenosine brings you back to the baseline, or normal state.  

This can be likened to Jesus, promoting peace and rest. Adenosine, is like the Jesus inside your body.

Mathew 11:28 “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

There are times when the fight-or-flight response misfires, this is the case of the panic attack. When a person experiences extra ordinary levels of apprehension, while performing a task that doesn’t seem to bother someone else.

Like riding in an elevator, dining in a crowded restaurant, or crossing a bridge, for example. A normal person may experience some apprehension or agitation in a crowded restaurant, or in an elevator, or when crossing a bridge. But they do not freak out about it, they never feel paralyzed by fear. This would be a phobia. A type-an-shadow of a phobia, is a fetish.  

Whereas the phobia brought great fear at a certain situation or event. A fetish brings great sexual pleasure surrounding a certain situation or event.  A heterosexual male might experience enhanced satisfaction, if his wife wore lingerie during a private and intimate encounter. Where the person with a fetish, absolutely must have the fetish item or situation present in order to climax sexually, this can be compared to phobias, where one needs a certain regimen or ritual, like excessively washing the hands when not needed (OCD), or else experience the uncontrolled surge of noradrenaline. Manifested as a panic attack. Living day to day under the bondage of sin.

How this all relates to caffeine will be explained.  

Going back to the wikipedia article on caffeine.

“The caffeine molecule is structurally similar to adenosine, and is capable of binding to adenosine receptors on the surface of cells without activating them, thereby acting as a competitive inhibitor.”  

In medicine, an antagonist is something that reduces, or inhibits activity at a receptor site, where an agonist, is something that increases, or promotes activity at a receptor site. Not to be confused with someone antagonizing someone in real life, provoking them to wrath.    

To the body, caffeine looks like adenosine, It is able to bind to the adenosine receptor sites like a hand and glove. And once this bond has taken place, the real adenosine can’t bond to the adenosine receptors. Then you have reduced functionality of adenosine receptors, hendering it from doing its natural job, the job that the creator planned it to do. So if adenosine is like Jesus to the body, and caffeine looks like adenosine,  so much so that it tricks the body, does that make caffeine an antichrist? I think of the following Bible verse.

2 Corinthians 11:14 “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.”

When caffeine inhibits adenosine from doing its job, then what happens? You don’t calm down from fight-or-flight as efficiently. Instead of returning to baseline, the body speeds up. I liken this to going up to a doorbell and pressing the button, in the normal non caffinated doorbell , you hear one ring. In the perverted and caffinated doorbell, you hear a ring, and then a series of echos decaying.  

The doorbell is your brain. The echos decaying are your neurotransmitters over firing, because of the deficit in adenosine, that caffeine created.  

The amount of over firing and speeding up of the brain, is determined by the amount of adenosine being blocked, which is the result of the dose of caffeine in your body. A dose that doesn’t promote insomnia in one, may in another person. Caffeine may seem harmless in one individual, yet crippling in another.  

Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, meaning it tightens your arteries. In contrast, the popular vitamin Niacin, is a vasodilator, meaning it widens the blood vessels.  

Caffeine promotes excitement and fear, where niacin promotes mental peace and sleep. It is safe to assume then, that caffeine is pointing to death, as it begins in the spirit of death, or a sword or weapon, a self defense agent of certain plants against insects feeding upon the plants, and Niacin is pointing to life, as it does some of the opposite things of caffeine. Widening the blood vessels and promoting rest, while caffeine constricts the blood vessels and promotes unrest.

In the garden of Gethsemane, when Judas Iscariot came with the multitude to capture Jesus, Peter took a sword and chopped off the right ear of Malchus, servant of the high priest, and Jesus said the following.

Mathew 26:52”Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.”  

Caffeine is like eating and drinking the sword.     A sword that once paralyzed and killed insects. A human is much larger than an insect. That same sword might not kill you, today, like an insect.  

But it certainly is not promoting life. Many think that caffeine gives them energy. That is a deception. Through its mechanisms, caffeine makes you feel like you have more energy. But that is an illusion. Caffeine is writing checks the bank of your body can’t cash! Sooner or later it will catch up with you. God forbid, a stroke or a heart attack.

Through caffeine we work harder and faster, staying up later and later, not following a normal sleep schedule. When really our body is tired, and needs rest, and instead of resting, we reach for more caffeine to keep us going. Essentially overdriving an already overdriven engine. That means pushing a human like a machine. But even machines need rest.

A machine operated 24-7, will eventually break down, moving parts will wear out. It might be a fan motor in a machine, or a heart in a human. The result is the same, 24-7 operation without rest, shortens the life span. Thats not an opinion, thats a fact.

The youth do not care as much about reality as older people. With age comes maturity, and wisdom. And then the youth get older and realize, the elders were telling them the truth all along. And only meant to help them.

To the unsaved, mentioning Jesus, Satan, or the Bible, seems silly. The worldlings (non believers and non Christians), do not believe sin really exist, they believe everything must function just like it seems, someone on television says something so it must be true. Thats because they can only think carnally, they do not have the discernment of the truth the holy spirit gives.  

How does one receive the holy spirit? By being saved by Jesus Christ. By realizing and admitting you are a sinner, truly believing in your heart and professing with your lips that Jesus Christ is Lord, and that Jesus paid for your sins by his death on the cross, and that God raised him from death.

Romans 10:9 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

Friends, Satan does not care about you, and whether someone believes in the devil or not, the devil believes in them. The difference is, the saved are aware of this process. They are not ignorant of the devices of the devil. The lost are trapped in a sin-loop. This is sin bondage. Jesus delivers you from sin bondage.

What are the mechanisms of sin bondage? More on that later, but for now remember God’s grace.

Ephesians 2:8 “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:”

Nevertheless, I will be talking about the dynamics of sin in future short books. But this book is about caffeine, and exposing it for what it really is, where it comes from, and what it really does inside us, and how that relates to the Bible.

I have nothing to gain by offering you this knowledge, for it is through God, that I have this understanding of caffeine right now. My own personal experiences with caffeine addiction, down to my own unique and individual sensitivity to caffeine, which I believe may have contributed to me having an aneurysm in 2006, not to mention, a life of being plagued with panic attacks to the point of mental disability.

Jesus told the disciples you were freely given, freely give.

Mathew 10:7-8 “And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”

I personally, have nothing to gain by telling you that only Jesus Christ can save you from hell, and caffeine may not be good for you.

In 2006 when I had the aneurysm, I was unconscious in the hospital for months, with only a brief glimpse, or hint of reality, ever so often. While I was under, I experienced some extremely terrifying visions. Visions of being in a dark, subterranean catacomb.

In that place time didn’t exist, I somehow knew that I was going to be there forever. I was completely sober in that place. I wasn’t the proud and rebellious tough guy there that I was back in the world. There it was complete desolation, not a soul for miles as I ventured through that dark place.

All I had was me and my thoughts there, going over and over in my mind. About how I never cared about others, only myself, thinking at times I was a big deal to others, but learning I really wasn’t.  I somehow knew in that place that I would never see another living soul. None of my family, none of my friends, nobody. Like this was it, like I had raced all my life to get there, and I was finally there. And now there was no going back I thought. Just me and my memories, alone, in that dark void, for all time.

I can’t tell you how sad that makes you feel, and I honestly never cared about being around others. The mental illness had me avoiding crowds. But when you think about never being around another person again, ever, for eternity. That itself is hell. There are times in life I thought the mental illness was hell. That did not compare with this.

The level of darkness and desolation I felt there, was beyond anything I have ever experienced in the world, or through mental illness. Or even a bad dream or nightmare.

This reminds me of the following Bible verse and possibly a mirror opposite of it.

Luke 17:21 “Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”

There are some people that think this means heaven is on Earth. I think this verse is saying, within, is like a spiritual down payment, or earnest money on your eternal salvation. A taste of the heavenly gift, while still here on Earth. A connection in our hearts that goes to God. This makes me wonder if the opposite is also true. A kingdom of hell while on the Earth, that gives but a taste of eternal hell.

Enough about me, I told you that so you might understand how I know so much about this subject.

And I hope you understand how serious all this is, that eternal security is not a joke, nor is caffeine leading your fleshly body to an early grave while serving sin.  

Jesus said if you cannot become like a little child, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mathew 18:3 “And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.”

Following Jesus returned my mind to a child. And that let me understand things I couldn’t before. The father has taught me a great many things, as I surrendered more of my will to him.

The body is the temple of God. We are alive. A man could make a solar panel with his hands, stick it in the ground and it receive light from the sun, and convert it to energy. But a simple flower can do the same thing, and its alive! Man cannot make life, without life, through pro-creation. That makes me think of the following Bible verse.

Mathew 6 “And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.”

The bible says that Solomon was the wisest, and wealthiest king ever, and in that verse Jesus is telling you that Solomon couldn’t even compare to a single flower. Because the flower is alive, and it is stylish, and colorful, because God made it so. Its not alive because man made it, its not colorful because money bought it stylish clothes at the mall.

Unless one is born with a birth defect. There will be a natural baseline state. This is the majority. A natural and non perverted normalcy. A normalcy that is reflected by the interest a person of the majority chooses in life. A body returns to baseline after rest, and a good nights sleep. Caffeine is disrupting that natural process. How bad? I assume that depends on genetics, and dosage.

Caffeine is not normally found in the human body.

That makes it no different than alcohol or cigarettes. Yet, it is treated as being as innocent and benign  as water. Caffeine is a big part of our lives. We grew up eating chocolate cakes, and drinking sodas. But I ask you, do babies come out of the womb smoking? Do children drink alcohol at the playground?

Yet everyday, children are being born into this world with trimethylxanthine in their bodies. Because of their mother’s caffeine addiction.

What then is addiction? Lets look at what wikipedia says about addiction.

“Addiction is the continued repetition of a behavior despite adverse consequences,[1] or a neurological impairment leading to such behaviors.[2]

Addictions can include, but are not limited to, drug abuse, exercise addiction, food addiction, computer addiction and gambling. Classic hallmarks of addiction include impaired control over substances or behavior, preoccupation with substance or behavior, continued use despite consequences, and denial.[3] Habits and patterns associated with addiction are typically characterized by immediate gratification (short-term reward), coupled with delayed deleterious effects (long-term costs)”

If you feel you must have coffee to start your day, you are addicted. If it fits the description of addiction, why then is it not treated as an addictive drug by the majority of society?

It is my belief, that caffeine causes a perversion in the body’s fight-or-flight system. Think of this like throwing a wrench into a machine. The wrench sabotages the machine, the wrench prevents the machine from properly functioning. The wrench is not normally found in the machine. The manufacturer did not design the machine to have wrenches in the gears. Well how does one know that? Because if it were so, the machine would have come with the wrench inside, and could absolutely not function without the wrench inside the machine.

Your body is the machine, caffeine is the wrench. The difference is, caffeine adds to the body. Some consider the things that caffeine adds to be beneficial, even pleasurable, not realizing that caffeine in the body is not natural, and the body does indeed function without it.

Wikipedia says perversion is defined as below.

“Perversion is a type of human behavior that deviates from that which is understood to be orthodox or normal.”

Fetish and phobia, are such a deviation, that I believe is strongly related to the altering of the human body’s fight-or-flight response, Does the caffeine consumption itself lead to this perversion? Or, is it an exaggerated response to caffeine in certain individuals that leads to a perverted fight-or-flight system?

For example, one does not have to always sit beside the exit in a theater, or wash their hands profusely, after the point of cleanliness, as in the case of phobia. Life indeed goes on!

Another example, a man does not always have to have his wife wear lingerie to be intimate with her, as in the case of fetish. Life indeed goes on!

So then a fetish brings unnatural pleasure, and a phobia brings unnatural fear. What is the common denominator? Unnatural.  What is unnaturally not found in the human body? It is us that choose to put caffeine in our body, and then we ride the roller coaster everyday. Our moods and energy, going up and down. And it all begins with our own desire. A desire to consume it. In my opinion, Caffeine promotes lust. What does lust lead to?

James 1:15 “Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.”

Why does caffeine only seem to effect certain people in certain ways? I don’t know. I’m not God, I didn’t make the human body, and unlike some authors, I’m not afraid to tell you when I don’t know something. I can only make educated guesses based on my own personal experiences and flesh mind reasoning. But one thing I do know, only Jesus Christ can save you. Some canned food and water in storage, will not save you from the wrath of the lamb. God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”

The devil is not your friend.

1 Peter 5:8 “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

Caffeine, like Satan, gives lies and illusion, that illusion can be imagination.

Like thinking you aren’t really tired, when really you are. This is like cramming a weeks worth of study into one evening, because you spent the entire week staying up late and partying, instead of studying for a school test.

Like thinking you are really rich, when really you are poor.  This is like the man that runs up his credit because of personal lustful desires, not realizing the long term consequences, or that he will be unable to pay back the debt.

Like thinking you are invincible, when your body is just flesh and blood. Devils drive you toward death, the destruction of your flesh, returning you to dust. Like when Jesus cast the devils out of a man and permitted them to enter into a neighboring herd of swine. The herd then ran as fast as they could down a hill into the sea. Killing themselves. Think of death as being a magnet. Lust becomes sin, and sin pulls you to the death magnet.

Galatians 6:3 “For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.”

When you finally eliminate the devil and sin from life, you realize there is no point to life but to serve God, (like Solomon said at the end of Ecclesiastes). And to help others, just like you who were also once in bondage, and were freed by Jesus Christ. And were eternally saved by Jesus Christ, (like Paul who was a born again Christian).

Feel free to reprint or redistribute this book, please give it freely to anyone you think it might could help.

James 4:7 “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”

Death never tasted so good - by digitalinchrist@hotmail.com 

I'm sorry am I the only one lost in all of this?

That is an interesting article, and I do personally believe it is fine in General Discussion, though that is not for me to say.  I do have a couple of issues with the article.  Having a substance that will kill bugs, doesn't make it harmful to humans.  Chocolate for instance is fine for humans, but harmful to cats.  Food for cats is harmful to humans, and you never want to feed dog food to cats, or place dogs on an all cat food diet.  The argument is flawed from the beginning.

I am a fairly heavy coffee drinker.  I used to consume more than I do today, but I still drink coffee.  If I was to drink down a large amount all at once, it does give me a quick lift and then a crash and burn, but I don't do that.  I just sip on a 20 ounce cup throughout the day.  That keeps the caffeine amount pretty level, so there is no crash and burn.  At night, I have no problem sleeping.  I could consume a cup of coffee before bed and go right to sleep after a normal work day. 

Over the years, I have heard many articles and studies about caffeine.  Some are negative, and some are positive.  Some claim it can help reduce the chance of getting alzheimers.  I know I spelled it wrong, but I don't feel like digging through the Dictionary right now.  I haven't seen any real evidence caffeine is harmful.  Like all things, over use will hurt you, but you can actually harm your body if you drink too much water. 

Anyway, it is an interesting article, and I have never seen scripture used like that.  The Controversial section might be the best place for this, but I see you don't have 100 posts yet.  Some caffeine users may get very angry, so don't be shocked if you get some serious backlash.  You haven't given me enough to be convinced caffeine is harmful, but I have no problem with you seeing it as dangerous and abstaining from it. 

Thanks for reading it brother. And I do realize it has no virtually no ill effects on the majority. Thanks for sharing your insight on caffeine. It has a very exaggerated effect in my body. I would be willing to do some MRIs and do two sodas and two chocolate bars for three months (all it takes in me) and prove it has a gross effect in my body.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Colossians 2:16-17 - Let no man therefore judge you in meat or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:  Which are shadows of things to come;  but the body is of Christ.

I am a diabetic but I will not take bible scriptures out of context to prove to others that sugar is sinful as has been done in the OP.

A lesson in rightly dividing scripture could do a world of good.

My parents were originally from the north-east, and they would drink hot tea.  As such, I was used to having a cup of hot tea with breakfast every morning growing up, and I would drink Coca-Cola with other meals.  Later on, I went to work for a radio station, and was introduced to coffee by a co-worker.  Back then, I would go through a couple of pots a day easy.  I knew that was too much, so I made myself cut back on it.  I suppose it could be the fact I have built up a tolerance to caffeine that it doesn't effect me like it does you.  I will admit that caffeine is addictive, and if I fail to have at least some on a given day, I tend to get a severe headache.  That doesn't necessarily make it dangerous, but it is definitely addictive. 

I used to feel those headaches and stuff before I quit it the first time for 3 months many years ago. From that time forward it never seems to be the same in me. In fact more negative than postive. Through the years I experiemented with it. 6 months on, 6 off...year on year off. It finally got to a point I could feel the death in it. Pulling me away from the spirit.  Abstaining from it may have altered my sensitivity to it.  But the sensitivity in me to it was always there.

Colossians 2:16-17 - Let no man therefore judge you in meat or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:  Which are shadows of things to come;  but the body is of Christ.

I am a diabetic but I will not take bible scriptures out of context to prove to others that sugar is sinful as has been done in the OP.

Is that your opinion?  Did Jesus not say he was the truth life and way?  Did Jesus not say the devil was a liar and there  was no truth in him?      Mathew 6:22 "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light,"

I imagine if that you truly believed sugar had caused you a brain aneurism and sent you to hell you would have a different opinion.

Edited by digitalinchrist

Its interesting how people defend their addictions.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Is that your opinion?  Did Jesus not say he was the truth life and way?  Did Jesus not say the devil was a liar and there  was no truth in him?      Mathew 6:22 "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light,"

Very creative use of scripture you just proved my point.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

i do think i agree

Very creative use of scripture you just proved my point.

What is more righeous than the truth? This is how god is using me.