Sign in to follow this  
Tiffany

Love Life 222

Well hello there beautiful....

I am new and my name is Tiffany.

I was saved January 2013.

It is only in the last year that I am beginning to make sense of all of God's works in my life for the last 8 years. That is when I realized that His light shone down on me. I am looking forward to meeting new people who can help my visions, signs and wonders make more sense to me....

Thank u to our Lord, Jesus Christ for helping to get here today.

Edited by Tiffany

Thank u:)

Welcome Tiffany 1 John 4:1 "believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God" make sure you read your Bible! first thing to do is test whether what we receive is actually from God

Glory to God

Edited by countingsheep

Welcome to Worthy.

Welcome to Worthy. 

Thank u to all...

But thank u to counting sheep...I don't know where to start and evrtytime I do read my Bible I am reassured that's its coming from God....but I am a little frightened because it's seems like such a impossible feat for little old me.....but then I think of Moses and when God shone his glory on him face to face and he was the unlikely of people....so I do get strength from that...

Welcome... and just keep looking to the Lord!

Thank u to all...

But thank u to counting sheep...I don't know where to start and evrtytime I do read my Bible I am reassured that's its coming from God....but I am a little frightened because it's seems like such a impossible feat for little old me.....but then I think of Moses and when God shone his glory on him face to face and he was the unlikely of people....so I do get strength from that...

Hi again Tiffany . God wants us to - 1John 4 - "try the spirits whether they are of God"

and there are many variables like How Long You have been receiving Your "visions, signs and wonders" How You Feel , Must be 100% accurate. Does it Glorify God etc

Scripturally/Doctrinally sound - Titus 2:8 "Sound speech, that cannot be condemned;"

i don't expect you to answer these questions here.. You might like to start a thread when you feel comfortable... and i'm sure there are others here more capable of helping than i.

Glory to God