• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Daniel 2 says the Iron Empire (Rome) will be split into two feet when it becomes a "divided" empire.  History says that at the fall of Rome, the Roman empire split into two parts, Papal Europe in the west, and Byzantium (later Ottoman) Istanbul in the east.   These two feet are prophesied to continue to dominate right until the feet are destroyed.   You could say that these two feet represent the West, and Turkey... ie in modern days its the current NATO alliance. 

Now in the times that this final ten toes beast is set up according to Revelation 13, the beast will resemble the leopard. The leopard was Alexander's Greek  Empire.  So if we look at the countries that resemble the borders of the Greek Empire, we see that these ten countries include Turkey. 

So if Turkey is prophesied to be one of the two Roman powers that dominate, and Turkey will be part of a greater union, the natural assumption is that Turkey will lead that union if it is to retain the role of one of the two dominating "feet" of Rome.

Combine this with modern politics, where you see that the west is eliminating all competition in the Islamic world until Turkey is the sole remaining Islamic superpower. Add to this the rhetoric of Adnan Oktar, a leading Islamic religious figure who is promoting a Turkish Union to bring world peace between Islam,  Jews and Christians ... and everything looks like we are heading there rapidly.

I guess that I don't see how any group of nations can qualify for the 10 horns based on the description of them in the original post, primarily, "The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour." Revelation 17:12.

I see it more as a covert group of 10 that are associated with nations or nation groups that plan to rule economically.  Their reign is short due to the false prophet usurping their authority.

If you look at Daniel 7, the word kings is symbolic of kingdoms/governments.  In the Middle East, governments are being deliberately raised and removed, even now.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/17/1942

Revelation chapter 12 does not contain one shred of prophesy. It is simply a summary of the history of the Church of Jesus Christ from his birth up to the time that John wrote the book of Revelation. The last part of chapter 17 and 18 also are about historical events from John's time. Here John is regaling his hearers about the history of the fire of Rome in 64AD. It is in no way prophetic at all until you get to verse 21 of chapter 18.

You don't realize how wrong you are.

What a waste of my time.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

That's the attitude I find a lot here, like, "It could be Jerusalem?!? Oh, God forbid, let's look somewhere else!" But based on the parameters of the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation it cannot be anywhere else.

I'm not excluding Jerusalem as a possibility.  My understanding of prophecy has evolved over the past 35 years and I expect, as we get closer, that it will continue.  I will adjust the way I understand prophecy when I feel that a viewpoint is better substantiated than one I presently have.  While I feel that there is better support for a different city, I don't disregard what you've posted.  I keep it in mind.  If I err in my understanding of prophecy then may the Holy Spirit lead me into the truth and show me the things to come.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

If I err in my understanding of prophecy then may the Holy Spirit lead me into the truth and show me the things to come.

May He do that for us all who keep the Faith on His Saviour Jesus Christ. May God bless.

Guest Jesse

Hi Salty.

You seem to be very interested in prophesies,which is a very good thing,for not many are.

Let me start with Dan 2.

The head of Gold was the kingdom of Babylon.

The chest and arms are the medes and the persians.

The belly and thighs was greecia.

The two legs are eastern Rome(costantinople)  and western Rome.(this is the 6th empire) 

John was living during this empire.(the sixth is). The 7th is not yet come;but today is;which is the 7th.

The two feet mixed iron and clay is todays british empire.(the 7th).

A mixed nation,but the iron is in it,the strenght of the iron is in it.

Out of the 7th will come the eight;which are the ten toes.

This empire will consist of ten kings.A conglomeration of ten kings.

This is also the ten horned beast in Dan.7. and the little horn, is the coming false prophet.

Which will be cast into the fire.verse 11.

The(8th) last empire coming, is the nwo;and the false prophet.

They both will be cast into the fire at the coming.rev.19:20.

Jesse.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Sister and thanks for your thoughts on the subject.

I agree that there is a spiritual aspect to Babylon that is global, and I also think it refers to a literal city.  I'm not sure if you've read post #4.  My thoughts there on Babylon are: Its my understanding that the term "Babylon" is used to describe rebellion against God, or practicing ungodliness. The tower of Babel was built in order to keep from being scattered when God said to fill the earth. God came down and saw what they had built, confused their language, and they were scattered. Its believed that the tower of Babel was used as a center of all kinds of ungodliness. Years later Babylon likewise gained a reputation as a center of great ungodliness and the term "Babylon" became an easy reference for such a city. Referring to a city allegorically isn't uncommon as in Revelation 11:8.  Peter also did it in a likely reference to Rome in 1 Peter 5:13.  I know there are many interpretations of Mystery Babylon.

Hi Last Dave,

what you explained is good, and I agree. You might find this interesting;

Babel means confusion.

The beginning of Nimrod’s kingdom was Babel, and after some time they traveled and dwelt to the land of Shinar which is called “Ninevah” (North of Babylon)  This is where they built a city and a tower where God confused their language, for they were all one.  One king, one language, one people, one purpose. (Satan was planning from back then to have his special man)

After God confused them, they all went their separate ways as you know, and this is where false doctrines and religions started from.  It came out of Ninevah, shoots throughout Babylon, and since then has spread across to the whole earth. (Satan’s plan stopped by God, but since then he is still busy to bring this about again)

So when God refers to Babylon, he refers to this place where Nimrod was., only he calls it Babylon the Great now,  because like back then, Satan is bringing the world together as one again, under his kingdom,  his rules, which is pretty much anything goes, and it will end with all serving the one leader, Satan’s man, the Son of Perdition,  the False Prophet who is the little horn in Daniel, and Satan will be there inside of him controlling him to do his will.

.  So Babylon repeats itself all over again, only is much worse because her abominations are not only serving different god’s, but every unimaginable abomination against God is encouraged, some obvious and some seem harmless, because the people are made drunken and don’t know the difference.  The end result, is that the last generation will serve a false God and be physically marked and initiated into his kingdom.

Whatever your understanding, make sure it includes this: "And in her [babylon] was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.” Revelation 18:24

According to Jesus, Jerusalem is guilty of their blood

Luke 13:34   O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

So I would think that Jerusalem is serving Babylon, but is not Babylon, because Babylon was before Jerusalem.  The Harlot which depicts Babylon is sitting on the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns, which are the 7 kingdoms starting from Egypt to the last which will turn into the 8th.  She, the whore, who is called Mystery Babylon the Great, is sitting on all the kingdoms, and Jerusalem is just a city, but I agree Jerusalem will be the headquarters for the False Prophet to build his temple and rule from...... and when Babylon the great is destroyed, it will be the whole system of the world that Satan has been running.

I have not read your other posts, but thank you, I will read them now.

God bless.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Hi Salty.

You seem to be very interested in prophesies,which is a very good thing,for not many are.

Let me start with Dan 2.

The head of Gold was the kingdom of Babylon.

The chest and arms are the medes and the persians.

The belly and thighs was greecia.

The two legs are eastern Rome(costantinople)  and western Rome.(this is the 6th empire) 

John was living during this empire.(the sixth is). The 7th is not yet come;but today is;which is the 7th.

The two feet mixed iron and clay is todays british empire.(the 7th).

A mixed nation,but the iron is in it,the strenght of the iron is in it.

Out of the 7th will come the eight;which are the ten toes.

This empire will consist of ten kings.A conglomeration of ten kings.

This is also the ten horned beast in Dan.7. and the little horn, is the coming false prophet.

Which will be cast into the fire.verse 11.

The(8th) last empire coming, is the nwo;and the false prophet.

They both will be cast into the fire at the coming.rev.19:20.

Jesse.

Notice in Rev.17:10 the subject is about 7 kings. Of course the 7 kings are associated with beast kingdoms, I agree with that. And I agree the 7th king will be over the final ten toes of iron mixed with clay. But that time is not yet today, so I disagree about that being the British empire, or any other nation conglomerate right now.

Since the 7th king is over the beast of ten toes, and that's the last beast kingdom of this present world because Jesus comes to defeat it, that pushes the role of the 8th king past Christ's return. Past Christ's second coming where is there another time for a beast king gathering nations on his side to make war? In Rev.20:8 we note that Satan is loosed once more, and gathers the nations forming another Gog/Magog, to go up against the "camp of the saints" on earth. That's the 8th king role, it's for at the end of Christ's thousand years reign.

Notice Rev.17:12-14 shows the ten kings only come to power "one hour" with the beast (put for 7th beast king or "little horn"-"vile person" of Daniel). That's when the NWO or "one world government" will established over all nations on earth, de facto. And of course that one world beast kingdom will be over all nations, including Great Britain, America, E.U., etc. See the Tri-Lateral Commission's strategy for a tri-part division of the earth. One ruling city will be over it all when the Antichrist gets here, and that city will be Jerusalem.

The Harlot which depicts Babylon is sitting on the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns, which are the 7 kingdoms starting from Egypt to the last which will turn into the 8th. 

I think there are only 7 kingdoms, otherwise I would have expected 8 heads.  I realize that its somewhat ambiguous but the way I see the "is an eighth king and is of the seven" reference is this:

• The beast being referred to is a demon because he comes up out of the abyss.
  • When he is released from the abyss he starts to manipulate world events to bring his "feet of iron and clay" multinational kingdom into power.  (I relate this to the first seal and feel that its been underway for a while.)
  • Since there is no real "king" or no real single position of authority of this multinational group that he brought about, the demon is himself, by default, considered an "eighth" since he basically rules it.
  • After the ten horns destroy the world's capital, the false prophet (antichrist) takes away their authority and declares himself ruler, becoming the seventh, thanks to the demonic beast.

I'm not terribly dogmatic about that but it seems to fit with everything else as I see it.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Last Daze

There are 7 heads, and on the last head there is 10 horns with ten crowns.

So 7 empires.

1. Egypt

2. Assyria

3. Babylon

4. Medo-Persia

5. Greece

6. Rome

7. Now.  (i happen to know it's the british empire, as they are as strong as ever, having all the powers to manipulate and control the world economy and divide nations by causing wars. They control the federal banks, whom the nations are in debt to, and they rule in secrecy, but no so secret if you delve into it and see what they are up to)

It's out of this last 7 empire (7th head) that the 10 kings come out of.  So they are coming out of the British empire, the one that we have now, and must be here today scheming, preparing and setting up for this new system.  I believe they are the NWO, and will show who they are when God allows it.

When the false prophet (little horn in Daniel) comes up, he comes out of them, the 10.  When this happens, it turns into an eighth empire.

Rev 17:11  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is one of the seven, and goes into perdition.

Can you see why there is no eighth head?, because the seventh head transforms.  It's this same 7th head that becomes this eighth empire.  No need for a new head, it's the same one! ....with a different system.

There are two beasts in rev 13.  Demons cannot perform on their own, they need men to manipulate.  That's their purpose, to corrupt and deceive.  Satan never shows himself, but works through man to achieve his goals

The first beast is the 10 kings coming out of the sea.

The second beast coming out of the earth is the false prophet.  The one doing all the miracles, and speaking great things.  He is a man, Satan's man.  He is called the Son of Perdition.  Satan is not the son of anything anymore, but the Father of all evil.

John 8:44   Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Daniel speaks about this man Satan will use.

Daniel 11:36   And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Daniel 11:37   Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
  Daniel 11:38   But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
  Daniel 11:39   Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Can you see that this man, is earth born.  He doesn't honour the God of his fathers, so he is human, born of a woman.  I thought at one time that Satan could be his Father, but v37 says he has fathers, so can't be.  He has an evil spirit in him however, that is for sure;

Regarding the kings, the horns have crowns on their head.  It symbolises authority.  Kings rule nations, and not too many about these days, but in our time today, they are called Prime Ministers or Presidents, but same thing, leaders of nations.  There will be 10 working together for the same purpose.

Hi Last Daze

There are 7 heads, and on the last head there is 10 horns with ten crowns.

So 7 empires.

1. Egypt

2. Assyria

3. Babylon

4. Medo-Persia

5. Greece

6. Rome

7. Now.  (i happen to know it's the british empire, as they are as strong as ever, having all the powers to manipulate and control the world economy and divide nations by causing wars. They control the federal banks, whom the nations are in debt to, and they rule in secrecy, but no so secret if you delve into it and see what they are up to)

It's out of this last 7 empire (7th head) that the 10 kings come out of.  So they are coming out of the British empire, the one that we have now, and must be here today scheming, preparing and setting up for this new system.  I believe they are the NWO, and will show who they are when God allows it.

When the false prophet (little horn in Daniel) comes up, he comes out of them, the 10.  When this happens, it turns into an eighth empire.

Rev 17:11  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is one of the seven, and goes into perdition.

Can you see why there is no eighth head?, because the seventh head transforms.  It's this same 7th head that becomes this eighth empire.  No need for a new head, it's the same one! ....with a different system.

There are two beasts in rev 13.  Demons cannot perform on their own, they need men to manipulate.  That's their purpose, to corrupt and deceive.  Satan never shows himself, but works through man to achieve his goals

The first beast is the 10 kings coming out of the sea.

The second beast coming out of the earth is the false prophet.  The one doing all the miracles, and speaking great things.  He is a man, Satan's man.  He is called the Son of Perdition.  Satan is not the son of anything anymore, but the Father of all evil.

John 8:44   Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Daniel speaks about this man Satan will use.

Daniel 11:36   And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Daniel 11:37   Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Daniel 11:38   But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Daniel 11:39   Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Can you see that this man, is earth born.  He doesn't honour the God of his fathers, so he is human, born of a woman.  I thought at one time that Satan could be his Father, but v37 says he has fathers, so can't be.  He has an evil spirit in him however, that is for sure;

Regarding the kings, the horns have crowns on their head.  It symbolises authority.  Kings rule nations, and not too many about these days, but in our time today, they are called Prime Ministers or Presidents, but same thing, leaders of nations.  There will be 10 working together for the same purpose.

We're not too far apart in our understanding.  I'd substitute United Nations for Great Britain though.  Time will tell.