Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

We're not too far apart in our understanding.  I'd substitute United Nations for Great Britain though.  Time will tell.

Hi Last Daze

Thankyou.

I found out that Prince Charles and the British Royal family are the power behind the UN.

And yes, time will tell!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

We're not too far apart in our understanding.  I'd substitute United Nations for Great Britain though.  Time will tell.

Hi Last Daze

Thankyou.

I found out that Prince Charles and the British Royal family are the power behind the UN.

And yes, time will tell!

So prince Charles is a member of a secret society? I wouldn't doubt that at all. But the secret societies behind the scenes are the actual ones driving the goal of one world government, along with World Communism (they're working together). In British mason John Robison's 17th work Proofs Of A Conspiracy, he documented the goals of the Bavarian Illuminati from its leaders confiscated papers found by police in Bavaria in the late 1700's. It's goals were to destroy Christianity and the monarchs of Europe. Robison's documentation parallels that of the Abbe Barruel, a Catholic priest who also lived in that era which did the same documentation of the Bavarian Illuminati in his book of that era. So the Illuminati did really exist per history in 17th century Europe and was supposedly banned by the governments of Europe. But what do you think?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Hi Last Daze

Thankyou.

And yes, time will tell!

So prince Charles is a member of a secret society? I wouldn't doubt that at all. But the secret societies behind the scenes are the actual ones driving the goal of one world government, along with World Communism (they're working together). In British mason John Robison's 17th work Proofs Of A Conspiracy, he documented the goals of the Bavarian Illuminati from its leaders confiscated papers found by police in Bavaria in the late 1700's. It's goals were to destroy Christianity and the monarchs of Europe. Robison's documentation parallels that of the Abbe Barruel, a Catholic priest who also lived in that era which did the same documentation of the Bavarian Illuminati in his book of that era. So the Illuminati did really exist per history in 17th century Europe and was supposedly banned by the governments of Europe. But what do you think?

It moved into the upper levels of Scottish Freemasonry starting in France.  It didn't come to the US in force until the time of Albert Pike.  and it's still here today..

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I do believe that ISIS could be part of the 10 nation group that comes against Israel. Just a feeling.

I think it's pretty obvious that sooner or later they will come against Israel.....   whether or not they are part of the ten is another question.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I do believe that ISIS could be part of the 10 nation group that comes against Israel. Just a feeling.

My feeling is that they are significant enough to be regarded as a valid enemy for the coming Jewish leader (antichrist). Jews wont be convinced if some Jewish leader invades a broken Iraq and Syria. However if a Jewish leader invades a unified and organised Islamic state, no matter how weak it is, that could convince Jews he is some sort of Messianic figure destroying their enemies.  The enemy will come from Israel , remember Jesus warned of false Messiahs coming with signs and wonders, a Messiah is a Jewish king who will destroy the enemies of Israel. This is the true enemy we are to watch for.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

My feeling is that they are significant enough to be regarded as a valid enemy for the coming Jewish leader (antichrist). Jews wont be convinced if some Jewish leader invades a broken Iraq and Syria. However if a Jewish leader invades a unified and organised Islamic state, no matter how weak it is, that could convince Jews he is some sort of Messianic figure destroying their enemies.  The enemy will come from Israel , remember Jesus warned of false Messiahs coming with signs and wonders, a Messiah is a Jewish king who will destroy the enemies of Israel. This is the true enemy we are to watch for.

Since you appear to understand the requirement of that coming false one being a proponent for Israel, in disguise, then maybe you can help 'inchrist' with that point, since he doesn't understand how that coming pseudo Messiah will re-establish the old covenant daily sacrifices and the third temple in Jerusalem.

Guest Jesse

Hi Last Daze

Thankyou.

And yes, time will tell!

It moved into the upper levels of Scottish Freemasonry starting in France.  It didn't come to the US in force until the time of Albert Pike.  and it's still here today..

Hi Guys.

The muslems are just used to cause fear and chaos.

They also will be discarded after the one world agenda has been fulfilled.

Hi Last Daze

Thankyou.

And yes, time will tell!

Hi Guys.

The muslems are just used to cause fear and chaos.

They also will be discarded after the one world agenda has been fulfilled.

I agree, but they may well take a large part of the population with them......   that is also all thought out and put into the scheme of things.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I have some thoughts on the world's capital that I'd like some feedback on.  These thoughts are based on the seven headed, ten horned beast being a demon and the false prophet being a human aka Antichrist.

The ten horns of the seven-headed, ten-horned beast are described as such:

"The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour." Revelation 17:12.

What do they do during their short reign?

" And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire." Revelation 17:16

And who is this harlot that they destroy?

"The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.” Revelation 17:18

There are some interesting observations to make here especially when you tie in the prophecy of the four beasts in Daniel 7:

The ten horns are not heads of state i.e. they have not yet received a kingdom.

The ten horns have acquired weapons of mass destruction because they are capable of destroying an entire city with fire.

A world government is already in place when the ten horns have their short moment of glory. I say that because there's a world capital, a city that reigns over the kings of the earth.

Bring in what we know from Daniel 7 and we can also add the following observations:

A small horn comes up among the ten horns and uproots (subdues) three of them. Daniel 7:8

The small horn becomes larger (more powerful) than the other horns after he subdues the three. Daniel 7:20

Based on this, I think its reasonable to conclude the following:

The ten horns work behind the scenes to gain control of the world. At some point, they announce their takeover and destroy the world's capital. Shortly thereafter, the false prophet nullifies their authority. That doesn't sit well with them and three of them bring forces to bear against him. He subdues them.

Knowing that there is an economic aspect to the end times, i.e. the mark required to buy and sell, the takeover by the ten horns will likely be a takeover of the world's economies. This would explain how ten "non heads of state" could control the world and how their authority could easily be usurped by one person.

The world's capital is described as:

And he said to me, “The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues." Revelation 17:15

"'for in one hour such great wealth has been laid waste!’ And every shipmaster and every passenger and sailor, and as many as make their living by the sea, stood at a distance, and were crying out as they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What city is like the great city?’" Revelation 18:17-18

Based on these verses, the world's capital is a port city that appears to be a melting pot of sorts.

I've been considering the notion that the final world government starts off as the feet of iron and clay in the prophecy of the great statue in Daniel 2, an imagery that could easily describe the current U.N. which would make the world's capital New York City.  Thoughts?

The seven head beast spoken of by daniel and revelations is SATAN the beast and satan are one for it is satans kingdom

The ten horns are 10 kings who do not have a kingdom as of yet but are made kings one hour with the beast.

I do not know exactly who these ten kings are but i believe some of them are(and where) leaders of various terrorist groups.

The harlot who sit on top of the beast ( i did and still kind of believe it is new york city but im not sure so i will say i dont know) i dont know but have feelings

The little horn who came up out of the 10 horns who 3 kings where subdue is anti-christ(abomination of desolation)

As for who everyone is and how everything  will play out im not 100 percent sure. except for how anti-chrsit will come in power. That i am 100 PERCENT positive and sure. For that man is here