• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Very late last night I heard a call in talk show about this disturbing topic. It's the idea that God put you in the wrong gender body. For example a person would have the body parts of a male or female, but the person says they feel like a member of the opposite gender. I know this is a real phenomena, because I have a good online friend with a daughter in her 20's, except the girl says she feels like a guy. I even saw a You-Tube saying one grammar school somewhere, is telling the kids they can chose their own gender. I don't believe everything I hear on You Tube, but this idea seems to be getting too common.

I don't have kids nor know many people who have contact with the school systems, so I'm asking if the rest of you have heard of this? To my knowledge, regardless of what some Docs may say, we really can't change a person's gender. We can do certain things to make you look like a member of the opposite gender, but you won't be able to function as one for reproduction.

The talk show hosts also said they think this is another attack of the devil because this destroys the family notion, and destroying the family, as God created it, is anther way to lead people into lives of sin. I agree with this. I want to see what the rest of you know and think?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

God does not make mistakes. A lot of people are always wanting to be what they are not, always seeing the grass as greener on the other side of the fence, never being content with who they are or what they have.

Don't accept a lie.

I'm not saying I accept this. I'm asking how prevalent this is. I've heard of it in the last 10 years, but it always seemed like strange people on talk shows. I mean daytime talk shows looking for people to get them rating. What I saw last night was a religious talk show, and it was presented as a topic parents need to be aware of. And this is true, because my online friend is devastated because of her daughter.  I'm not saying God put anyone in the wrong body. I'm sorry if you thought I meant that.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

It is a mental illness, some say it is demons, but whatever someone believes in that they are in the wrong body, they're actually mentally sick to see themselves that way. Gender identity disorder, as it's also known.

What is wrong in this society, and it is spreading rapidly, is that rather than being treated for what must be a horrible existence, they're instead being given special rights to trespass on healthy gender's privacy. Public bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, in public schools, as well as in the secular community of many states, is now permitted them by law.

Yes, my 8 year old God daughter can be finishing her swim class at the YMCA, go to the locker room to get undressed and shower and there's a fully exposed male who claims he's a female on the inside, showering in the open! Because it is an open room shower facility there. And he's legally protected! While little Cathy is  shocked to her toes!

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It is simply a mental illness (demon-caused or otherwise), but to me that's not the issue. This is not the real evil.

The real evil is when we call a mental illness normal. Illnesses should be cured, not pandered to!

If I go to hospital with a broken leg, I expect them to fix it, not encourage me to live with it broken, and then tell everybody that I have a right to have a broken leg, be proud of it, and expect others to respect me for choosing to keep it fractured.

They are trying to normalise the abnormal because they want to destroy family values and destroy the traditional God-given definitions of gender. They want to redefine gender - and this is Satan at work.

The poor, screwed-up, confused transgender people are just pawns in their game.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

As the mother of a gay/transgender, amoung other things...I can honestly tell you I don't know what it is other than a very strong attack on my family by something that definitely is not of God. Mental illness is also present. Anger and hate is also part of the package in our case.

I don't think we have to worry much about our own kids who are normal having issues with gender identity, it goes a lot deeper than that, unlike the preoccupation these days with discovering whether you like your own sex or the opposite. What is this world coming to.

I do know where the attack came from in my family though...I let something take root in my teen years when I walked away from God for a while and decided to explore other spiritual things.

Transgenders are funny mentally, even my son says they are a very strange group, and he is one of them.

The shame of the whole thing is exactly what Genisis says it is though....our kids are going to witness some pretty unheard of situations in coming years. My son was allowed to live in a women's shelter as a woman for a time during his "decision making" process. He was advised to do it by a psychiatrist.

Funny how as a parent, when you live it...and you are seen in public with your son as a woman, and all the other stuff you go through, it really doesn't matter so much anymore. Nothing is shocking.

Last summer I ran into another transgender at the beach while I was with my grandaughter...my grandaughter recognized it before I did and she was four. lol. She says "nana, how come that lady right there is like a mommy/daddy?" And she went to play with her/him and the child she/he had with him. In the car I explained to her that some people were very different, but that she was definitely going to still be a princess when she grows up!

It is simply a mental illness (demon-caused or otherwise), but to me that's not the issue. This is not the real evil.

The real evil is when we call a mental illness normal. Illnesses should be cured, not pandered to!

If I go to hospital with a broken leg, I expect them to fix it, not encourage me to live with it broken, and then tell everybody that I have a right to have a broken leg, be proud of it, and expect others to respect me for choosing to keep it fractured.

They are trying to normalise the abnormal because they want to destroy family values and destroy the traditional God-given definitions of gender. They want to redefine gender - and this is Satan at work.

The poor, screwed-up, confused transgender people are just pawns in their game.

Exactly. Normalizing the abnormal is a great succinct description of what is transpiring in the agenda that seeks the decay of a moral Christian society in America today.

It's easier to tolerate evil than it is to fight it. Meanwhile, as one only tolerates what is otherwise intolerable, those who are opposed to that concession are the one's labeled as abnormal. Only those labels take the place names of, bigot, and phobe. Phobe being added to whatever sin or evil one is concerned with.

Homo-phobe, Trans-phobe.

Invoke your Christian religious values and you're told that's religious bigotry and those scriptures you cite are as good as hate speech.

Yes, this is exactly why I made this post. And Genesis what happened to your 8 yr old God daughter is terrible. That just shouldn't be allowed. When I was in school, all the boys had to change and shower together. But we were all boys. However, back then the girls all had a private room for showering and changing. I assumed girls still have privacy. Either way, it's just not right to let girls and boys be nude together.

I feel that when homosexuality started becoming common, us normal folk didn't protest enough. Now it's too late. But maybe it's not too late to do something about this. I'm afraid a lot of the protesting has to come from parents, grand parents, even God parents. Adults who have children who will get hurt from this.

I also feel like as Christians we've been sitting back and letting Satan win for too long. At least we shouldn't make it so easy for him to destroy the mind's of our children.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.82
  • Days Won:  44

As the mother of a gay/transgender, amoung other things...I can honestly tell you I don't know what it is other than a very strong attack on my family by something that definitely is not of God. Mental illness is also present. Anger and hate is also part of the package in our case.

I don't think we have to worry much about our own kids who are normal having issues with gender identity, it goes a lot deeper than that, unlike the preoccupation these days with discovering whether you like your own sex or the opposite. What is this world coming to.

I do know where the attack came from in my family though...I let something take root in my teen years when I walked away from God for a while and decided to explore other spiritual things.

Transgenders are funny mentally, even my son says they are a very strange group, and he is one of them.

The shame of the whole thing is exactly what Genisis says it is though....our kids are going to witness some pretty unheard of situations in coming years. My son was allowed to live in a women's shelter as a woman for a time during his "decision making" process. He was advised to do it by a psychiatrist.

Funny how as a parent, when you live it...and you are seen in public with your son as a woman, and all the other stuff you go through, it really doesn't matter so much anymore. Nothing is shocking.

Last summer I ran into another transgender at the beach while I was with my grandaughter...my grandaughter recognized it before I did and she was four. lol. She says "nana, how come that lady right there is like a mommy/daddy?" And she went to play with her/him and the child she/he had with him. In the car I explained to her that some people were very different, but that she was definitely going to still be a princess when she grows up!

Sorry your family is going through this.

Perhaps though this is not something that you caused in your teens but simply your son following his fallen nature? Praying.

God bless,

GE

She ran screaming from the shower room, towel wrapped around her, straight to her mom in the lobby.
Her mommy went to the security guard at the front desk , who was half way to them at the time because she'd heard the screams, and after reporting there was a man in the women's/girls shower , which meant he had walked through the womens locker room to get there, was informed that it was perfectly legal! And there was nothing that could be done. Becuase he had rights since he 'identified' as a woman.

Yes, this is exactly why I made this post. And Genesis what happened to your 8 yr old God daughter is terrible. That just shouldn't be allowed. When I was in school, all the boys had to change and shower together. But we were all boys. However, back then the girls all had a private room for showering and changing. I assumed girls still have privacy. Either way, it's just not right to let girls and boys be nude together.

I feel that when homosexuality started becoming common, us normal folk didn't protest enough. Now it's too late. But maybe it's not too late to do something about this. I'm afraid a lot of the protesting has to come from parents, grand parents, even God parents. Adults who have children who will get hurt from this.

I also feel like as Christians we've been sitting back and letting Satan win for too long. At least we shouldn't make it so easy for him to destroy the mind's of our children.