Sign in to follow this  
tigger398

are all nation going against Isreal

I know in last days, all nations are going against isreal. Is that happening now or just in gaza, what about usa and canada, there not against Isreal.

It isnt yet happening but it sure looks like it. So far, many nations have officially supported israel. Many have also officially condemned israel. Just keep watching the news and see the stance each nation takes. 

Here for instance is something in the news about how canada supports israel. 

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/harper-confirms-canadas-support-for-israel-in-conversation-with-netanyahu/article19541828/

There are plenty of other nations too that remain supportive. I dont have time to track them all down, but Ive been watching ynet for their breaking news updates and they have listed who does and doesnt condemn israel as each nation speaks out about it. 

I know in last days, all nations are going against isreal. Is that happening now or just in gaza, what about usa and canada, there not against Isreal.

I can't imagine the US would ever turn against our ally Israel. And I've not heard other nations are turning against them. Of course the Muslim nations woulnd't necessarily befriend Israel, but that is to be expected I suppose.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Keras
      2 Thessalonians 1:4-10 We hold you [Christians] up as a good example of steadfast faith, because you have kept faithful despite difficulties and troubles. This will show the justice of God's judgement, when you prove worthy to partake in the Kingdom, for which you are currently suffering.
      It is just that God should balance the account by sending affliction to those who afflict you and to give you relief when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire. Then, He will punish all those who refuse to acknowledge God or the Gospel of Jesus. They will suffer the penalty of eternal destruction cut off from any hope of salvation, when on that great Day, He comes to reveal His glory among His own and to all believers. Therefore to you, since you believe the testimony of the Gospel.  
      All the faithful Christians.   This passage describes the Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, a terrible fire judgement upon His enemies and how, at that time, He saves and delivers His people. He is not seen by all the world at this first event, only by believers in Him. Many other prophecies parallel this; Isaiah 10:17-22, Isaiah 29:19-21, Isaiah 30:26, Jeremiah 30:4-8, Ezekiel 34:12, Amos 9:8-12
      2 Thessalonians 2:1-8 Now, about the coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ, when He is to gather the elect to Himself,  do not be alarmed by anyone who says He is here already. Let no one deceive you: that Day cannot come before the final rebellion against God, when wickedness will be revealed in human form, the man doomed to destruction. He is the adversary who aspires to be worshipped in God's place and he even enthrones himself in the temple, claiming to be God. Daniel 8:10
      Already the secret forces of wickedness are at work, but the restraining power of the Holy Spirit will ensure that he will be revealed only at the appointed time. Then, the Lord Jesus will destroy him by His Spirit and His radiant power.
      Now - that is: several years after the previous events of judgement and deliverance, Jesus will Return, in glory, visible to all. He destroys the armies attacking Jerusalem and chains up Satan, then commences His Millennial reign. Revelation 19:11-21, Revelation 20:1-6 At this time He gathers 'the elect' to Himself, Matthew 24:31, 1 Thess 4:15-17,  they are Christian people who have kept pure and faithful to Him, during the Tribulation.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 The coming of this wicked person is the work of Satan, it will be accompanied by all the powerful signs and miracles that falsehood can devise and every sort of evil that deceives those who do not open their minds to the truth. They are doomed to perish, because they refuse to listen to the Gospel of the truth, so God has put them under a compelling delusion; which makes them believe what is false. So all will be judged and condemned who have rejected the truth, but have made sinfulness their choice. Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Here, in Paul's letter to the Thessalonians, he prophesies about two separate appearances of Jesus. First, His coming in 'blazing fire', when He will reveal Himself only to His righteous people, when He destroys the nations and entities who 'conspire to attack Israel', in fulfilment of Psalm 83, Revelation 6:12-17 and many other prophecies. His righteous Christian people go to live in the Promised Land. Then, at least 7 years after that devastating and shocking event, the Anti Christ will come to power and 'enthrone himself in the Temple', this commences the Great Tribulation and 1260 days later, Jesus Returns to live once again on earth. 
    • By firestormx
      "The people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary" (Daniel 9:26).
      Above is a line from the verse in Daniel 9:26. Below is a link to a VERY long article. My question is If anyone knows of anything to refute the information on the page in the link. I have always believed that the verse above ( that line especially ) is talking about those who are the Anti-Christs people and therefore an indication of where the Anti-Christ will rise up from. I was hoping someone could take the time to read the article in full ( it's very long I know, sorry) and discuss anything to confirm or deny this position and the " facts " that they put forth. I can find nothing to refute what they are saying. Looking for someone to see if there is something wrong with the facts they present about the makeup of the people who destroyed the temple in 70 AD that I missed. I invite any and all discussion on this ( Anti-Christ and his people) just please read the article at the link first. 
      http://www.hope-of-israel.org/peopleofprince.html

Thank you and God bless
      Firestormx
    • By SteveHawk
      Hello,

I have some profound things to share that are always open to debate.

Hope to add something here and to grown in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ.
    • By Limey_Bob
      “23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.” (Matthew 24:23-25, NIV).

Have you noticed, just how often on Christian television, you hear the televangelists uttering the word: “release,” usually as they point their fingers in a certain direction, then in said direction, they order God to act! It seems as if this term is now ubiquitous throughout so many evangelical churches as I hear it all the time. However, what is it that they are hoping to release? It could be the Holy Spirit, but another more likely contender is the anointing, a claimed blessing which had been promoted by an obscure American group, who were collectively known as the latter rain movement in the 1940s, but which has today returned to much of the evangelical movement as a new and unchallengeable orthodoxy.

This modern movement, largely within evangelicalism, hopes to anoint certain special Christians, so that such anointed ones will then become super-Christians, that is a new breed of powerful miracle workers, by working signs and wonders, who’ll then convert the world for the Lord. Now the anointing is the key, as it’s this anointing which turns ordinary Christians into miracle working evangelical super-Christians! In the light of this, isn’t it relevant that Christ himself warned that the chief sign of the last days will be the arrival of a great many false Christ’s, who would deceive the elect (Matthew 24:23-25). But when one understands that the word “Messiah” or “Christ,” means “the anointed,” this prophecy takes on a new light, so it could this be a prophecy of a great end time false signs and wonders movement? Could be the modern Church, led and typified by rich televangelists, who repeatedly announce that they are releasing the anointing upon their deceived victims, actually be the fulfilment of the prophesied false Messiahs (Christ’s) of Matthew 24:23?
    • By Limey_Bob
      “1Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away ….  9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11” (Revelation 21:1-4 and 21:9-11, KJV).

52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” (1st Corinthians 15:52-54, KJV).

I have heard of many descriptions of the city, which is mentioned at Revelation 21:2 and 10, which descends down from God out of heaven, as a literal cubic stone structure of enormous dimensions. But such an understanding is completely mistaken, as related verses (verses 2 and 9), describes this city as the bride, the wife of the lamb, which is an obvious description of the church, albeit, using poetic language. The context is the second coming of Christ, and it is either at this glorious event (or very shortly after it), that the deceased saints of God, who had been ruling and reigning with Christ, as disincarnate spirits (that is as “souls” Revelation 20:4), accompany Christ back to this earth, in order to then receive their now resurrected and glorified bodies (1st Corinthians 15:52-53). This happens at the “last trump” (1st Corinthians 15:52), and when this happens, death itself ends, which prevents the interpretation that this passage is referring to a thousand year earthly Millennial reign upon this earth, at the end of which there will be a war with more death then taking place (1st Corinthians 15:54). So this “last trump” must refer to the second coming of Christ, it is also alluded to at (1st Thessalonians 4:16), where it is associated with “the day of the Lord” (1st Thessalonians 5:2), which can only imply the second coming of Jesus Christ.