IGNORED

The American Churchs/Christians do not stand with Israel?

silviawang

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

Here is the news:

American Presbyterian Church to divest from Caterpillar, Hewlett-Packard and Motorola Solutions claiming they profit from the Israeli occupation of Palestine

http://www.bignewsnetwork.com/index.php/sid/223121583/scat/b8de8e630faf3631/ht/American-Presbyterian-Church-to-divest-from-Caterpillar-Hewlett-Packard-and-Motorola-Solutions-claiming-they-profit-from-the-Israeli-occupation-of-Palestine

----------I can not understand that

Is this GOD’s will that the Jewish people re-establish Israel in the promise land?

Is the re- establishment of Israel is the greatest miracle and testimony of Biblical prophesy?

What these Churchs/Christians want to do?

They hope Israel be destroyed, and the Jewish people lose their homeland again?

and the credit of GOD(who promise the re- establishment of Israel and Israel will never be eliminated again)be destroyed before the eyes of whole world?

They do not aware it will shaken the very foundation of Christian faith(which is based on GOD keeps his promise and fulfills his prophecy )?

And,all in all

They never have read the Book of Joshua?

I can not understand.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

In Bible ,GOD promised that the Israel will be re-establish and the descendant of Abraham will never lose their promise land again

------As Christian,we should obey GOD and working according to Bible,working with GOD to fulfill his plan(which was written in Bible)

But what they did are directly contradict to Bible

And now they are the obstacle of GOD’s promise and prophecy ,their too abundant “mercy”directly contradict to GOD’s will which was written in Bible,they have not read the story of king saul?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

In Bible ,GOD promised that the Israel will be re-establish and the descendant of Abraham will never lose their promise land again

------As Christian,we should obey GOD and working according to Bible,working with GOD to fulfill his plan(which was written in Bible)

And now they are the obstacle of GOD’s promise and prophecy ,their too abundant “mercy”directly contradict to GOD’s will which was written in Bible,they have not read the story of king saul?

One excuse that is used by some so-called Christians is that the Jews in Israel are not real Jews. They claim that the Israelis are imposters (which is nonsense.).. One of the reasons for the Black Jesus movement is to claim that the real Jews were Black. Of course, anybody who disputes this can then be labelled racists.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

They do not understand that as Gentiles who have converted to Christianity and follow the God of the Hebrews, they have been adopted into the house of Israel and have the responsibility to returning the gospel to them. They don't understand that God has covenanted with Israel to gather them in again. They have a world view instead of a gospel view. Sad indeed. What this means is, the mark of the beast - which is false governments and societies, has deceived these Christians into following after the beast.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

God is not going to destroy His people that love Him. But will He destroy the false worshippers out of Jerusalem? Yes, and when the Antichrist comes we will find out who those are that prop that false one up in Jerusalem. I can in no way consider those who prop up the Antichrist as being of God's people. So there it is.

But when one implies that Christianity and American Churches in general don't support God's people, that is like an insult. Point your insults upon the ones truly guilty, not at all Christians and American Churches!!!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I have no feelings towards Israel as all people are equal in my eyes

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

There is a long held tradition held by the followers of Augustine that the church is now Israel.  This is absurd but after Israel was destroyed and Jeruselem was razed in the first century, it seemed logical to the Christians of the early centuries.  Augustine was a godly man who helped the church to define many of our beliefs.  But his book called the City of God caused many to believe that we are now the true Jews/Israel and inherit all the promised given to the Jewish people.  The Catholics, the Calvinist/Presbyterian/Reformed groups and the Lutherans usually taught this.  It led to horrible persecution of the Jews over the centuries.  

Most evangelical churches do not subscribe to this belief and support the state of Israel.  We also support her in her right to defend her land from attack.  The news media has has for decades shown Israeli troops firing on "defenseless" Palestinians who, only moments before, had been attacking them.  I have seen video of this being staged for liberal American news networks.  Even now the Israelis warn the people in Gaza that the area will be bombed soon and advise them to flee, but they are advised by their own soldiers to stay, claiming the the Jews are lying.  So they allow the massacre of their own people and purposely put their rockets next to schools and hospitals.  I have also seen video of these things occurring as they try to make the Jews appear to be criminals.    So I pray for the peace of Jerusalem as the Scripture tells us, and I bless the Jews, supporting them in my letters to congress and to friends.    

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I am one who believes that the church is the new Israel spoken of in scripture.  The promises to the nation of Israel have been fulfilled in Jesus and salvation is through Jesus Christ for all.  Why would he re-establish the the old testament sacrificial system when he has already paid the price for the sins of all men?  The nation of Israel was destroyed in 70 AD along with Jewish sacrificial system.  The nation of Israel today is very secular and anti-christian and isn't even made up of a majority of practicing Jews.  As far as supporting Israel, I feel we should use the same criteria as for any nation--if they are in the right we should support them; if they are in the wrong then we should not.   

Edited by Lek

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

good luck with those thoughts...

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Not All Believers

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. Zechariah 2:8-10

Believe

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6