IGNORED

Why the 2 Witnesses in Rev. will be hated by the whole world?

silviawang

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

Why the 2 Witnesses in Rev. will be hated by the whole world?

Almost 1/3 of the world population are Christians.

Although I know that the west world is drifting away from GOD

But the very foundation and ethic of west is the Christianity

And that will never be upside down

And the Christian population is grow very rapidly in Africa and east(such as china and Korea)

And this tendency seems will lasting for a long time

So why the last 2 prophets, the living prophets ,the living Biblical people, the living people of God,the 2 Witnesses in Rev will be hated world-wide? the people read Bible and worship God everyday do not welcome God’s prophets ,it is can not be understand.

The 2 witnesses will be here on earth during the time of Tribulation when Christians will be absent, and what remains will be the unrighteous. They will be here to witness of the Messiah to the Jew. The Antichrist and the wicked world will hate them and kill them, but they will rise again to the world's astonishment.

They will be here to witness of the Messiah to the Jew.

-------------

pls explain me more about this 

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

At the point where these two prophets are in Israel, the world will be in complete turmoil and war. It says ALL of the nations with be at war with Israel and these two prophets will be holding back these world armies through the power of God for 3 1/2 years.  Usually world can mean the bad people, or also termed as Babylon - just meaning wickedness. So these two prophets hold back all these nations who have great war machines for 3 1/2 years, which will drive the world crazy. They will be so upset about this.

We know that men's hearts will fail them in the last days. They will lose their morals, their faith, and a lot will fall away. Christians, as you say, or let's just say, anyone of good morals and faith, will flee from the wicked. They wont be a part of the world war against Israel. Though the good population may be growing, the more part of the world will continue to be deceived by the beast (false governments and systems of religion) and will follow the beast to destruction. The wicked will want so much to destroy Israel, but be stopped by two prophets! Then they will finally kill the two prophets who will lay in the streets for 3 1/2 days while the armies ravage Israel, then the Lord will come to mount olivet and save his people.  

Guest Jesse

Hi silviawang.

Yes, they will be hated so much that when they are killed, the world will celebrate and give gifts to one another.

They are hated because they stopped the rain and changed water into blood.

And caused as many plagues as they will.

Since the world  named the false prophet the antichrist; this is to mistalken them

for the false prophet and the anichrist.

There is only the false prophet; no antichrist as one person.Rev,19:20.

We must watch carefully.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Yes, they will be hated so much that when they are killed, the world will celebrate and give gifts to one another.

They are hated because they stopped the rain and changed water into blood.

And caused as many plagues as they will.

I could see where the two witnesses could be viewed as the "Moses and Aaron" of the end times.  By that I mean they could, in addition to shutting the sky, call out the false prophet and pronounce the plagues on his kingdom.  The conditions before they are killed will be so oppressive.  I imagine that things start to return to normal after their death, which is reason enough for gift-giving.

And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

I think another part of the two witnesses is that they die, come back to life by Gods spirit, and then they they go up to heaven. This is a witness against those who will not turn from sin and turn to God. The term witness in the early church carried the meaning of one who was killed for the faith, very unlike how we use the term witness today.

Just for the sake of clarity, the term witness, at the time of the writing of the book of Revelation, meant simply one who testifies to what one has seen or heard. That is very like the way we use it today. The Greek word is "martysin", just means witness, in a normal, literal sense. However, where Cletus is right, is that in the early church, because witnesses for Jesus were often killed for their faith, the work came to be associated with that fact, and we get our word martyr, from that. This use of the word, is recorded as early as in the writings of Josephus, but it is doubtful that it was intended to be understood in the book of Revelation, to mean "one who was killed for the faith", however, it is clear in Revelation, that this will happen to the two witnesses.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If my memory serves me they will bring some pretty disastrous things on the planet......   lack of rain being one that comes to mind first.....   that might make just about anyone upset.

I'm British. Lack of rain might be quite nice for a change. :laughing:

i've been fishing for a couple of weeks and we have been blessed with moderate temperatures and mostly sunshine.   It's been a good two weeks.    It did get up to 98 one day but only for a couple of hours   Mostly in the low 90's which is cool for us in the summer time.

This morning when I got up it was 62 degrees with no wind and the sun was just coming up......   the view across the lake was stunning.

We're home now and it's going to rain with highs in the mid to upper 70's.......    three or four years ago it was 114...    I just love this global warming.

Oh, and to get back on track here::::

Rev 11:2-7

3 "And I will grant authority to my two witnesses , and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth." 4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. 5 And if anyone desires to harm them, fire proceeds out of their mouth and devours their enemies; and if anyone would desire to harm them, in this manner he must be killed. 6 These have the power to shut up the sky, in order that rain may not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.

NASB

I really do think that these things will not make them many friends among the unbelievers.   I just hope they will make it rain at our house.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi silviawang,

You asked, `Why the 2 Witnesses in Rev. will be hated by the whole world?`

Now we know that these 2 men are witnessing in Jerusalem. (Rev. 11: 8) They are witnessing to what they have seen & heard. Israel as a nation does not know that Christ is their Messiah. This is what the 2 men are witnessing about. There are specific events that they tell of what they have seen & heard concerning Christ -

1. These 2 men talked with Christ prior to His death. Christ told them what was about to happen to Him & why. (Luke 9: 30)

2. At the tomb they had witnessed Christ`s resurrection. (Luke 24: 4)

3. Then when Christ ascended into heaven, these 2 men also witnessed this great event. (Acts 1: 10)

Thus we see these 2 men appearing to Israel during the second half of the tribulation witnessing of Christ, not only as their soon coming KIng but also as their High priest, the one who gave His life for them & rose victorious over sin & death.

• Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Oh this is an easy one...

Because the truth (the word of God) opposes what people believe / think / want to be truth. Even in Churches and among Christians.

Why do you think there is so much fighting in even these forums?

The Bible says the Church is comprised entirely of the priesthood of the believers (no clergy / laity divisions) and most churches are set up as clergy / laity, so they hate you for telling them that. 

The Church is Spirit Israel (not physical Israel but the Spirit Israel that physical Israel was first called to be but rejected it) and now the Jews and the Church and the Messianic Jews hate you for showing where the Bible says this.

See, getting the world to hate you is a piece of cake so long as you let the Bible speak through the Holy Spirit... lots of blood has been shed over this sort of thing...

Watch how easy this is (getting hated)...

The star of David. Mark of the beast.

6 point star

6 triangle points

6 sided center

Notice it is NOT simply a six point star:

STAR07.jpg

It is a 666 star:

T791124A1.gif

In ancient times it was used as the signet ring or seal of Solomon who dabbled in the occult whilst building a temple God never told him to build.

Zechariah 6:12-13 (NASB95)
12 “Then say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, “Behold, a man whose name is Branch, for He will branch out from where He is; and He will build the temple of the Lord.
13 “Yes, it is He who will build the temple of the Lord, and He who will bear the honor and sit and rule on His throne. Thus, He will be a priest on His throne, and the counsel of peace will be between the two offices.” ’

...is the corrected interpretation of:

2 Samuel 7:12-13 (NASB95)
12 “When your days are complete and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your descendant after you, who will come forth from you, and I will establish his kingdom.
13 “He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.

But God condescended to deal with Israel through the temple system from that point on till the end of the Old Covenant (and you will note Israel was rarely in God's good favor after that point for any length of time). Yes, God does make concessions. He did with the monarchy in 1 Samuel 8. Read it for yourselves. God bends over backwards to try to save us. Certain doctrines he will not compromise on. But he has made concessions in all of our lives. Which is a blessing and sad at the same time. 

The so called Star of David was a symbol Hitler used to label the Jews. The modern state of Israel took the symbol as spite towards Hitler and all who hated them.

The actual symbol of the nation / state seal of Israel is the seven candle menorah.

6a00d834515b7869e2011570993b4d970c.jpg

In recent press releases Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has had this symbol in the background.

The actual Seal of Solomon (Star of David) is an ancient occult symbol:

images.jpg

During the building of the first Jewish temple many foreign artisans and materials were brought in along with their pagan religious practices.

Tradition (may or may not be true) link the founding of Freemasonry to the building of the first Jewish temple...

The Masonic lodge has been proven to be pagan / occultic (as discovered in the higher Scottish rite degrees) fyi I ain't no Mason never was and I swore no oaths to keep this stuff quiet (which is what actually what got cult leader Joseph Smith jr assassinated in Carthage, IL on June 27, 1884... having inculcated many masonic rites into Mormonism).

FYI, the calculation of the number in Revelation 13:18 (666) is the precise years to the day (in prophetic years) of the destruction of the two Jewish Temples (Solomon's Tisha b' Av 586 BCE and Herod's Tisha b' Av 70 CE). CE = Christian Era BCE = Before Christian Era

See?

I am sure people (believers even) are seething mad at me now...

It will be no problem for the two witnesses in Revelation to be hated by everybody.

The Bible teaches that in the end time the Beast will trick Israel into believing he is the Christ. He will blaspheme and have the word cast out all that is New Testament affirming the Old Covenant in the last seven years, but renege on this in the middle of that seven year  period... returning humanities religious world views and center to Babylon. Then the Jews he hoodwinked will rebel as the Christians had at the beginning of the Beast's rise to power... and the world will turn on the Jews to the point of their utter annihilation... but just before that point the few who survive to that point will cry out to Jesus (since nothing else has worked and they are desperate and sadly cry out to him as a last resort). Then he will come as it speaks of him in Zechariah and Revelation 14.

I am not a pastor (by human standards / traditions of men) so I cannot start a Bible study here to show where and how the Bible teaches all of this. If a pastor here will start the topic in the Bible study section, I will be happy to show these things there.